Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning Empty Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:27 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning -3264
Time: 10/14/2020 12:55:10

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee described the "white paper" that it received yesterday and prepared by the government with the aim of financial and economic reform throughout the country.

"The committee discussed the white paper, and there will be a session with the ministries of finance and planning to reach unified solutions to get out of the current financial crisis," the committee's rapporteur, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said in a press statement today.

He added, "This paper differs from what was presented by previous governments, as it was a condition of Parliament in approving borrowing and financial reforms, and if not applied on the ground, the Iraqi economic and financial reality is going to unknown."

Al-Saffar stressed, "The paper includes a good reading of the financial situation and the reasons in which Iraq faced these crises and their stages, and it is reasonable in achieving stability in revenues and expenditures, reform and controlling public money, and this is very important because there is mismanagement in it."

And that "this paper includes five stages, and aims to restructure the financial and economic sector in Iraq, as the first stage focuses on achieving financial stability and getting out of the current crisis by rationalizing expenditures, enhancing revenues, improving cash flow and reforming the administration, which is called the stabilization stage."

He explained that "the second stage, which adopts macroeconomic reforms according to strategic principles, consists of 6 paragraphs, the first of which concerns the productive sectors that include: (rehabilitation of the financial and banking sectors, the insurance sector and the stock market), and the second targets the sectors that drive the economy such as: (agriculture, oil and gas) The third focuses on the private sector (through support and simplification of procedures and the provision of job opportunities in this sector), the fourth is to structure self-financed public companies, the fifth is on public works, and the last paragraph of the second phase talks about human development.

Al-Saffar continued, "The third stage of the economic and financial reform paper in Iraq talks about improving basic infrastructure such as: (electric power, transportation, free zones, and industrial cities), and the fourth stage includes providing basic services and directing social care, while the fifth and final stage includes governance. And the legal and administrative environment to enable institutions and individuals to implement the mentioned reforms.

He stressed, "This reform paper is an excellent and comprehensive paper, because it relied on sources and data and includes a comprehensive view of the economy, and set a time period for its completion from 3 to 5 years, and it is like a reform economic development plan to restructure the financial and economic sector," indicating that "if The appropriate environment was provided and the government was able to implement and implement this paper; The country's economic situation will change, and it will emerge from the state of financial crises, ”noting that“ submitting this reform paper is a (justification) for passing the fiscal deficit law, because one of the conditions for approval is to present the reform paper. ”

He pointed out that "the financial deficit project sent by the government to the House of Representatives, which was transferred to the Parliamentary Finance Committee, is a mini-budget, planned for the remaining four months of the year, and it is also financing some of the obligations from the past months, such as contracts of licenses, debts, interest, and other things."

He pointed out that "the mini-budget includes 38 items, and includes many paragraphs within the operational budget and an investment budget for more than 72 items that include stalled and completed projects at high rates and financing the provinces, and this budget project needs approximately 41 trillion dinars to finance the deficit of the remaining four months, meaning the existence of A monthly deficit of nearly 10 trillion dinars, after accounting for expenses and revenues.

Ammar Al-Masoudi

LINK

Parliamentary Finance: The White Paper includes 5 stages, and we will discuss it with the Ministries of Finance and Planning 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum