Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue

4 posters

Go down

VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue Empty VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue

Post by GirlBye Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:45 am

Well Just Felt Like Stirring The Pot This Morning  VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue 1211619650  Thoughts?
The 7:40 timestamp may peak your interest  coffee

GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue Empty Re: VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue

Post by claud39 Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:32 pm

GirlBye wrote:
Well Just Felt Like Stirring The Pot This Morning  VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue 1211619650  Thoughts?
The 7:40 timestamp may peak your interest  coffee

Thanks GirlBye for sharing this video !!

As you know, my English is not good, since in my region the world speaks only in French, so I don't have the opportunity to practice my English !!
So I have to go through the translation !!

Can you tell me if I understood correctly while listening to your video !!

The gentleman to mention that the Iraqi dinar must be revalued because of the economic boom that will have in Iraq either with the reconstruction of the country ??

The country must have stability, and security ??

Certain countries have put a lot of money on Iraq ??

The government must work on the structures ??

He mentions that the high tech system in Iraq has never been used before ??

Did I understand right ??

It is sure that it is a small summary that I mentioned to you now !!

Thank you for enlightening me on this subject !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue Empty Re: VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue

Post by GirlBye Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:47 pm

Pour votre commodité, j'ai répondu à toutes vos questions en anglais et en français. Mes réponses sont en bleu.

Can you tell me if I understood correctly while listening to your video !!

The gentleman to mention that the Iraqi dinar must be revalued because of the economic boom that will have in Iraq either with the reconstruction of the country ??

I believe the guy being interviewed was talking about how rich Iraq is in resources both precious metals and oil. He also mentioned how important it was that Iraq got their act together so they could entice the international community to invest in their country. He said the people would be the richest in the world if corruption could be eradicated  

Je crois que le type interviewé parlait de la richesse de l'Irak en ressources à la fois en métaux précieux et en pétrole. Il a également mentionné à quel point il était important que l’Iraq se ressaisisse pour inciter la communauté internationale à investir dans son pays. Il a dit que les gens seraient les plus riches du monde si la corruption pouvait être éradiquée

The country must have stability, and security ?

Yes, the countries various factions Shia, Sunni, Kurd’s etc. must come together and work as one to benefit the entire nation . The Prime Minister is doing a great job thus far to eradicate corruption in the country.  

Oui, les pays, les
différentes factions chiites, sunnites, kurdes, etc. doivent se rassembler et
travailler ensemble pour le bien de la nation tout entière. Jusqu'à présent, le
premier ministre a fait un excellent travail pour éradiquer la corruption dans
le pays.

Certain countries have put a lot of money on Iraq ?

Yes, American, Germans, The EU have all invested in Iraq mostly in Oil and Gas, and the Ports, but there are other opportunities outside of those three, that would benefit from foreign investment like construction.   

Oui, les Américains, les Allemands, l'UE ont tous investi en
Irak principalement dans le pétrole et le gaz, et dans les ports, mais il
existe d'autres opportunités en dehors de ces trois, qui bénéficieraient
d'investissements étrangers comme la construction.

The government must work on the structures ??

The Iraqi government needs to eradicate the corruption that prevents any forward motion to revive the country’s economy and assists in keeping the people safe from terrorism.

Le gouvernement irakien doit éradiquer la corruption qui
empêche toute action en avant pour relancer l’économie du pays et aide à
protéger la population du terrorisme.

He mentions that the high tech system in Iraq has never been used before ??

Currently Iraq is trying to go digital. In my opinion they may lead the world eventually because they are starting from scratch so the Iraqis may embrace it faster.  

Actuellement, l'Irak essaie de passer au numérique. À mon avis, ils peuvent finir par diriger le monde parce qu'ils partent de zéro et que les Irakiens l'adopteront plus rapidement.

Did I understand right ??

Claude, vous avez très bien fait la traduction de la vidéo. Bien que la vidéo soit plus ancienne,
je pense qu'elle pourrait être prédictive de l'avenir. Nous devrons simplement
attendre et voir.

bonne journée  coffee

GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:53 pm

WOW !! Thank you very much GirlBye !!    ayestu  

Thanks for doing a little summary for me, and we'll see what will happen as you say !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:45 am

GirlBye wrote:
Dinarland can always use a good pot stirring. LOL

BTW...Excellent answers to Claud. Moving on...

The following is just a FYI...

The video posted was re-uploaded, and renamed, in 2019 from this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7VpHEuJ7r4

Controversial Prediction: IRAQ is an investment opportunity
Jan 19, 2014

~~~~~~~~~~

Brought to you by Dinarcorp! (Company is out of business and the owner went to prison)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYkUHND1AhI

Greg McCoach talks Iraqi Dinar with Stryker
Aug 28, 2014

Ponee posted that here in 2015:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t40654-greg-mccoach-talks-iraqi-dinar-with-stryker-video

~~~~~~~~~~

From a post on a CMKX forum in 2011:

The Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar How the U.S. Plans to Make Trillions

By Greg McCoach
Friday, July 8th, 2011

https://cmkxunofficial.proboards.com/thread/8896/rv-dinar-plans-make-trill

And "theotherside" made a point about an Iraq redenomination on that post:

https://cmkxunofficial.proboards.com/post/124815

Greg said in one of those videos that he had Dinar for 8 years (2006?). He uses the term revalue, meaning to continue to gain against the dollar due to the economic conditions during that time.

~~~~~~~~~~

Erin Burnett when she was at CNBC did a report on the investment opportunities in Iraq circa 2009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpczCFZcxaU

She also interviewed Ali Agha of D Trade (Out of business) circa 2009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvKrqeOf9oc

D Trade was taken up by Dinar Inc. Dinar Inc. moved everything over to XChangeofAmerica.

Quite a few changes with dealers and Gurus from a decade ago...

VIDEO: The Iraqi Dinar will Revalue 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee and GirlBye like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:42 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum