Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months

Go down

Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  Empty Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:15 am

Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  11818
The Integrity Commission logo

09/23/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

On Wednesday, the Integrity Commission disclosed the entirety of the seizures carried out by its investigation departments and offices within three months, calling on all citizens to report cases of corruption. In order for the Commission's teams to arrest those accused of the flagrante delicto.

In a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, the investigation department of the authority said, "The operations carried out for the period from 1/5 to 7/31/2020 indicated the implementation of (97) seizures in Baghdad and the provinces, which resulted in the arrest of (85) accused." .

The department explained that “the cadres of the Basra Investigation Directorate carried out (20) operations, including seizing (110) transactions for state-owned real estate valued at (5,000,000,000) billion dinars, which are sold at prices not commensurate with their real value, in addition to containers and trucks containing various materials intended for smuggling. It is not allowed to enter Iraq because it is prohibited from importing. "

She added that "the Nineveh Investigation Directorate has carried out (10) seizures, the most prominent of which is the arrest of an accused person who impersonated a parliamentarian, contacting the Governorate Education Directorate in his personal capacity, as well as seizing employees in the Nineveh Health Department with exchange documents related to the operational budget that were disbursed against the law, And stopping the payment of salaries of retirees with a ki-card, forcing retirees to replace their cards with a new card, and withholding sums of money in contravention of Cabinet Resolution No. 270 and the instructions of the Central Bank.

And it indicated that “(147) fraudulent retirement transactions related to victims of terrorism were seized in the National Pension Authority - Anbar Branch, and the total amounts were (10,000,000,000) billion dinars, and the file of granting an investment loan in Najaf was seized at (7,000,000,000) billion dinars without adequate guarantees, and another loan. With (5,000,000,000) billion dinars, in return for a real estate guarantee previously provided by the same borrower for another loan, and its value is not sufficient to cover the loan amount. "

The department confirmed that “the activity of the field team in the health sector revealed the existence of suspicions of corruption in the contracts for the supply of testing equipment and diagnostic equipment for the Coronavirus, amounting to nearly (400,000,000) million dinars, which the Kirkuk Health Department had contracted, pointing to the arrest of a number of people accused of trespassing and seizing properties belonging to the state In Kirkuk, and the defendants built residential homes and commercial stores on them.

The authority called on all citizens to cooperate with it by reporting cases of corruption, bargaining and extortion that they may be exposed to during their visit to state institutions, by contacting the agency’s outlets designated for this, urging them to visit its official website. For ways to report corruption cases

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21959

Integrity: Preventing 27 billion dinars from being wasted within three months  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum