Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge

Go down

Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge Empty Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge

Post by GirlBye Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:25 pm

Iraq Ships More Crude Oil Despite OPEC Output Cut Pledge 2020-09-17_yflsjurs3m
Iraq has shipped more crude oil abroad so far this month, tanker-tracking data compiled by Bloomberg showed, even though OPEC’s second-largest producer has promised time and again in recent months that it is committed to complying with the OPEC+ production cuts. 

Between September 1 and 15, Iraq’s crude oil exports stood at 3.26 million barrels per day (bpd), 8 percent higher than the August average, Bloomberg’s estimates show.
In August, Iraq’s crude oil exports had dropped to 2.597 million bpd, down from 2.763 million bpd in July. 

It is not certain that the rising trend in September will continue throughout the rest of the month as shipments tend to be unevenly spread through any given month.
Still, the increase in exports, even if part of those exports come from storage, suggests that Iraq is once again above its quota as per the OPEC+ production agreement.

Iraq promised additional cuts of around 400,000 bpd in August to compensate for the lack of compliance with the OPEC+ deal in the previous months.
Iraq’s production in August was 3.652 million bpd, down by 100,000 bpd compared with July, as per OPEC’s secondary sources, which the cartel uses for reference and for calculating compliance.

Iraq, which has been the least compliant member of the OPEC+ production cut pact since it was first launched in January 2017, has been promising for months that it would reduce its oil production and fall in line with its quota—something it hasn’t done since 2017.
OPEC+ has given Iraq and other laggards in compliance until the end of September to additionally cut production on top of their share of the cuts, to offset the overproduction between May and July.

The OPEC+ Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC) is meeting on Thursday and could extend the period in which non-compliant members can compensate for their prior overproduction, sources told Reuters earlier this week.

Iraq has signaled that it could ask the OPEC+ panel to extend the period in which it can compensate for its lack of compliance through November, instead of by the end of September.

Oilprice.com
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum