Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget Empty Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:54 am

Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget 15884
Parliament. "Internet"

09/17/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

Member of Parliament's Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, revealed the date for approving the draft general budget for the current year, in preparation for solving a major crisis.

Cougar said, "The Iraqi government obtained 15 trillion Iraqi dinars from internal borrowing, and fully satisfied it, while it was unable to obtain external borrowing of 5 billion US dollars."

He added, "Iraq's failure to obtain the amount of external borrowing put the government in a crisis. Therefore, the federal budget was submitted to Parliament for approval, so that they can borrow more from home and abroad."

Couger explained, "The general budget, after arriving in the House of Representatives, passes through 3 stages: a first reading, a second reading, then a vote according to the law on the two readings and voting within a period of time not less than two weeks, therefore in all cases the budget is delayed by Parliament at least 14 days." .

He alluded to "the reasons for Iraq not being able to obtain external borrowing," saying: "The International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, and the countries when they give loans, have harsh conditions, because they impose agendas so the Iraqi government did not agree."

A member of the Parliament's Finance Committee, a representative of the Kurdistan Islamic Union bloc, concluded, saying that "the other countries that had given loans and grants to the Iraqi state before, Iraq could not achieve its goals or objectives or the purpose of borrowing, so the conditions for external borrowing are either direct implementation or allocating funds." For certain projects, the government wants them to pay the salaries. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21880

Parliamentary Finance: Parliament needs two weeks to approve the 2020 budget 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum