Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files

Go down

Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files Empty Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:35 pm

Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files 856751-5a89e1e6-1436-46bd-9f9a-63522ea26418
Tuesday 15, September 2020 23:30

Baghdad / NINA / Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi said: "The formation of a committee to combat large corruption files will be a gateway to opening important and large files, such as the fall of Mosul, killing demonstrators, wasting public money, and smuggling money out of Iraq."

Al-Tamimi said in a statement that the Iraqi National News Agency / NINA / received a copy of: “The formation of this committee is in accordance with Article 78 of the Constitution, which granted the Prime Minister broad powers, as well as Article 2 of the internal system of the Council of Ministers for the year 2019, as well as the State Employees Discipline Law No. 14 of 1991. "

He explained: "This committee can refer investigative files to the judiciary or the public prosecution, and the cabinet can coordinate with the Judicial Council in establishing a specialized court, for investigation and trial, as well as clarifying the source of the information and receiving and allowing files."

And the legal expert stated: "The formation of the committee will be a gateway to opening important and large files, including the fall of Mosul, the killing of demonstrators, the waste of public money, and the smuggling of money out of Iraq, which is estimated at 500 billion dollars." Executing arrest warrants for the Counter-Terrorism Service, as well as coordinating with the Judicial Council to appoint a judge and general prosecutor to oversee the committee's work.

He pointed out: "The files that this committee will consider need confidentiality and also coordination with the Public Prosecution to demand the return of the fugitives and the smuggled money in accordance with the International Interpol agreement and coordination with the American side in accordance with Article 27 of the Strategic Cooperation Agreement." / End 9

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=856751

Legal expert: Forming a committee to combat large corruption files is a gateway to opening important files 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum