Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited

Go down

Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited Empty Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:41 am

Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited

08/31/2020

Diyala Education announces the start of distributing the salaries of the newly recruited 13148

Economy News - Baghdad

The Diyala Education Directorate announced that it will distribute the salaries of newly recruited people today, Monday.

In a statement seen by Al-Iktissad News, the directorate said, "The Financial Affairs Department in Diyala Education announced the start of distributing the salaries of newly appointed employees," noting that "the distribution will be according to districts and after ten o'clock in the morning in order to reduce the momentum and maintain the health of the members."

In its statement, the directorate stressed the need to "adhere to the instructions and regulations regarding social distancing, wearing the muzzle and the masks, indicating that" the salaries will start from the date of the commencement until 8-31-2020.

And she noted that "everyone whose name does not appear has to review financial affairs, each according to his own decision to deal with the issue during this week," noting that "the sons of my exclusive and Khanaqin district will be disbursed by the clearing system and according to the mechanism followed by the bank."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21660
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum