Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
bed time stories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

bed time stories

2 posters

Go down

bed time stories Empty bed time stories

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:53 am

once upon a time in a distant middle east country called iraq the story begins.iraq once had  a currency worth around  2.50 to 3.00 called the dinat in us money but lost a war and as a result  it was devalued to about 2 cents a dinar. low and behold came a group of con artists who decided to come up with a scam and screw innocent/ gullibe sheep. they started to convince people if you buy enough dinar it was going to make you a millionaire very quickly.then after a while people started to buy the dinar and different dinar forums started. the lies really started to spread fast  as their lies grew. then they started to sell all kinds of products since the sheep believed them. from their it spread to you tubes and other types of info pod casts. btw the gurus have never been right one time while taking your hard earned money. the latest bs was just bebore k came to the us it was supposed to r/v then while in washington it for sure was going to and when it did not they said when he got back to iraq did it ? whell the story is not over just like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. so remember if you like dreams the only place to go is disney. good night and pleasant dreams
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty The Central Bank renews the ISO Quality Management System Certificate in Cash Management

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:02 am

Sacred jayzze always the word to make me laugh, you are right on one side that will not be done this year, but on my side I can not wait to see the beginning of the year 2021, read this article, and try to convince me that they are not going abroad for currency exchange, since 2015 the project has been the total change of their banking system, i.e. financial inclusion, staff training, installation of ATMs, FATF monitoring, and also which is the monetary fund project that by 2030 all countries will do financial inclusion like Iraq is currently doing, etc ...

As I mention I am not a guru, only someone who shares news about Iraq, and it is the news of what is happening in Iraq that gives us signs of change since the new prime minister, and it is not our famous guru who will tell us the truth, they only want to have attention of what they tell us, but without putting the truth either by putting proof like this, good day my jayzze !!

Claud (Moose)

The Central Bank renews the ISO Quality Management System Certificate in Cash Management

August 23, 2020

bed time stories News-159817923722249

As a continuation of the efforts made to achieve sustainability in the application of quality management standards, the Central Bank of Iraq completed the second annual review procedures to renew the quality management system in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001: 2015.

It is noteworthy that the company specialized in this field granted the Central Bank of Iraq in the year 2018 a certificate in effect for three years after internal audit in the field of cash management and its full implementation of the requirements of the international system.

The Central Bank of Iraq 
information Office
23 August 202

bed time stories File-159817967194204

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1536
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty Re: bed time stories

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:07 am

ISO 9001: 2015 (fr)

[size=0][size=18]Quality management systems - Requirements

Quality management systems — Requirements

[size=13][size=16]Foreword
ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies (ISO member bodies). The work of developing International Standards is usually carried out through ISO technical committees. Each member committee interested in a study has the right to be part of the technical committee created for this purpose. International organizations, governmental and non-governmental, in liaison with ISO, also take part in the work. ISO works closely with the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) on all matters of electrotechnical standardization.
The procedures used to develop this document and those intended for its updating are described in the ISO / IEC Directives, Part 1. In particular, note should be taken of the different approval criteria required for the different types of documents. ISO. This document has been drafted in accordance with the editorial rules given in the ISO / IEC Directives, Part 2 (see  www.iso.org/directives ).
Attention is drawn to the fact that some of the elements of this document may be the subject of intellectual property rights or similar rights. ISO cannot be held responsible for not having identified such property rights and given notice of their existence. Details regarding references to intellectual property rights or other similar rights identified during the preparation of the document are given in the Introduction and / or in the list of patent declarations received by ISO (see  www.iso.org / patents ).
Any trade names mentioned in this document are given for the convenience of users and for information and do not constitute a commitment.
For an explanation of the meaning of specific ISO terms and expressions related to conformity assessment, or for information about ISO's adherence to the principles of the World Trade Organization (WTO) on Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT), see the following link: www.iso.org/iso/foreword.html .
The committee responsible for this document is Technical Committee ISO / TC 176, Quality management and assurance , Subcommittee SC 2, Quality systems .
This fifth edition cancels and replaces the fourth edition ( ISO 9001: 2008 ) which has been technically revised, by adopting a revised structure and adapting the revised quality management principles and new concepts. It also cancels and replaces Technical Corrigendum ISO 9001: 2008 / Cor.1: 2009 .
This corrected version of ISO 9001: 2015 contains only editorial changes.

Introduction
0.1 General
The adoption of a quality management system is a strategic decision of the organization that can help it improve its overall performance and provide a solid basis for initiatives to ensure its sustainability.
By implementing a quality management system based on this International Standard, the potential benefits for an organization are:
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

• a) ability to continuously provide products and services in accordance with customer requirements and applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
  • b) greater opportunities for improving customer satisfaction;
  • c) taking into account the risks and opportunities associated with the context and objectives of the organization;
  • d) ability to demonstrate compliance with specified quality management system requirements.

[size][size][size][size][size]
This International Standard can be used both by the organization internally and by external parties.
This International Standard is not intended to require:
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

• - uniformity in the structure of the various quality management systems;
  • - alignment of documentation to conform to the structure of this International Standard;
  • - the use within the organization of terminology specific to this International Standard.

The quality management system requirements specified in this International Standard are complementary to the requirements for products and services.
This International Standard employs the process approach, which integrates the PDCA cycle (“Plan-Do-Check-Act”) and a risk-based approach.
The process approach allows an organization to plan its processes and their interactions.
The PDCA cycle enables an organization to ensure that its processes are adequately resourced and managed appropriately, and that opportunities for improvement are identified and implemented.
The risk-based approach allows an organization to determine the factors likely to cause its processes and its quality management system to deviate from the expected results, to set up preventive control in order to limit the negative effects and to make the best use of opportunities when they arise (see Article A.4 ).
In an increasingly dynamic and complex environment, constantly meeting requirements and taking into account future needs and expectations is a challenge for organizations. To achieve this goal, the organization may find it necessary to adopt various forms of improvement in addition to correction and continuous improvement, such as disruptive change, innovation and reorganization.
In this International Standard, the following verbal forms are used:

• - "must" indicates a requirement;
  • - “should” indicates a recommendation;
  • - "may" sometimes indicates an authorization, or even ("can" in English) a possibility or a capacity.

Information in the form of a “NOTE” is provided to clarify or facilitate understanding of the associated requirement.
0.2 Principles of quality management
This International Standard is based on the principles of quality management described in ISO 9000 . The descriptions include a statement of each principle, the reasons why the principle is important to the organization, examples of benefits associated with the principle, and examples of typical actions to improve the organization's performance when applying the principle. principle.
The principles of quality management are as follows:

• - customer orientation;
  • — leadership;
  • - involvement of staff;
  • - process approach;
  • - improvement;
  • - evidence-based decision making;
  • - management of relations with interested parties.

0.3 Process approach
0.3.1 General
This International Standard promotes the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system, in order to increase customer satisfaction through compliance with their requirements. Specific requirements deemed essential for adopting a process approach are included in  4.4 .
Understanding and managing interacting processes like a system contributes to the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization by achieving the expected results. This approach allows the organism to control the interactions and interdependencies between the processes of the system so that the overall performance of the organism can be improved.
The process approach is based on a systematic identification and management of processes and their interactions so as to obtain the expected results in accordance with the quality policy and the strategic orientation of the organization. The management of the processes and the system as a whole can be achieved by applying the PDCA cycle (see 0.3.2), integrating a comprehensive risk-based approach (see 0.3.3) aimed at taking advantage of opportunities and to prevent and limit unwanted results.
The application of the process approach as part of a quality management system allows:

• a) understanding and continuously meeting requirements;
  • b) taking into account the processes in terms of added value;
  • c) obtaining effective process performance;
  • d) process improvement based on data and information assessment.

The Figure 1 is a schematic representation of all process and shows the interaction between its components. The monitoring and measurement points, which are necessary for control, are specific to each process and will vary according to the associated risks.

Figure 1 - Schematic representation of the elements of a process
bed time stories Fig_1

0.3.2 PDCA cycle
The PDCA cycle can be applied to all processes and to the quality management system as a whole. The Figure 2 illustrates how the Articles 4 to  10 may be grouped with respect to PDCA.

Figure 2 - Representation of the structure of this International Standard in the PDCA cycle
bed time stories Fig_2
NOTE Numbers in parentheses refer to clauses of this International Standard.

The PDCA cycle can be succinctly described as follows:

• Plan : establish the objectives of the system, its processes as well as the resources necessary to deliver results corresponding to the requirements of the clients and the policies of the organization, and to identify and address the risks and opportunities;
  • Achieve : implement what has been planned;
  • Verify : monitor and (if applicable) measure the processes and the products and services obtained against the policies, objectives, requirements and planned activities, and report the results;
  • Act : take actions to improve performance, as needed.

0.3.3 Risk-based approach
The risk-based approach (see Article A.4 ) is essential to obtain an effective quality management system. The concept of a risk-based approach which includes, for example, the implementation of a preventive action to eliminate potential nonconformities, the analysis of any nonconformity occurring and the implementation of appropriate appropriate actions to the effects of the nonconformity to prevent recurrence, was implicit in previous editions of this International Standard.
To comply with the requirements of this International Standard, an organization must plan and implement actions to address risks and opportunities. Taking into account both risks and opportunities is the basis for improving the effectiveness of the quality management system, obtaining better results and preventing negative effects.
Opportunities may arise from a situation favorable to obtaining an expected result, for example a set of circumstances allowing the organization to attract customers, develop new products and services, reduce rejects or '' improve productivity. The actions to be taken in response to the opportunities may also include taking the associated risks into account. Risk is the effect of uncertainty and such uncertainty can have positive or negative effects. A positive deviation created by a risk can offer an opportunity, but not all the positive effects of a risk translate into opportunities.
0.4 Relationship with other management system standards
This International Standard applies the framework developed by ISO to improve consistency between its International Standards for management systems (see Clause A.1 ).
This International Standard enables an organization to use the process approach, combined with the PDCA cycle and a risk-based approach, to align or integrate its own quality management system with the requirements of other quality system standards. management.
This International Standard relates to ISO 9000 and ISO 9004 as follows:

• - standard ISO 9000 Quality management systems - Principles and essential vocabulary provides the essential foundation for a proper understanding and proper implementation of this International Standard;
  • - the ISO 9004 standard Managing the sustainable performance of an organization - Quality management approach provides guidelines for organizations wishing to go beyond the requirements of this International Standard.

The Appendix B provides further information on other international standards relating to quality management and quality management systems developed by ISO / TC 176.
This International Standard does not include specific requirements for other management systems, such as environmental management, occupational health and safety management or financial management.
Sector-specific quality management system standards, based on the requirements of this International Standard, have been developed for a number of sectors. Some of these standards specify additional requirements for the quality management system, while others are limited to providing guidelines for the application of this International Standard to a particular sector.
A matrix representing the correlation between the clauses of this edition of this International Standard and the previous edition ( ISO 9001: 2008 ) is available in free access on the ISO / TC 176 / SC 2 website: www.iso .org / tc176 / sc02 / public .

[/size]
1 Scope
This International Standard specifies the requirements for a quality management system when an organization:

• a) must demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services in accordance with customer requirements and applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and
  • b) aims to increase the satisfaction of its customers through the effective application of the system, including processes for improving the system and ensuring compliance with customer requirements and applicable legal and regulatory requirements.

All the requirements of this International Standard are generic and intended to apply to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
NOTE 1 In this International Standard, the terms “product” or “service” apply only to products and services intended for, or required by, a customer.
NOTE 2 The expression “legal requirement” covers in English the concept, used in this International Standard, of legal and regulatory requirement.

[/size]
2 Normative references
The documents below, in their entirety or not, are normative references indispensable for the application of this document. For dated references, only the edition cited applies. For undated references, the latest edition of the referenced document applies (including any amendments).

• ISO 9000: 2015 , Quality management systems - Fundamentals and vocabulary

[size][size][size][size]

3 Terms and definitions
For the purposes of this document, the terms and definitions given in ISO 9000: 2015 apply.

https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso:9001:ed-5:v2:fr
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:18 am

bed time stories Logo_2

[size=32]Our Accreditation[/size]

LMS Certification Ltd , is Accredited with IAS, with Accreditation number MSCB-132 for Management System Certifications, accredited Licenced CAB for FSSC 22000 audits and certifications.LMS Academy is approved training partner of IRCA with ATP no, 6017557. LMS Academy is a training division of LMS Group and have QST (Quantas system Training & Personnel Certifications Ltd., Scotland) Accreditation for Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor and Skill Certification Training Programs. QST Schemes are approved by IPC. Read More

bed time stories Ias2

IAS,USA

The International Accreditation Service (IAS) provides objective evidence that an organization operates at the highest level of ethical, legal and technical standards.IAS is a non-profit, public-benefit corporation that has been providing accreditation services since 1975. IAS accredits a wide range of companies and organizations including governmental entities, commercial businesses.

bed time stories Fssc

FSSC 22000

The FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification provides a framework for effectively managing food safety and quality responsibilities. FSSC 22000 demonstrates a company has a robust and effective food safety management system (FSMS) in place to meet the requirements of regulators, food business clients and consumers. LMS is accredited Licenced CAB for FSSC 22000 audits and certifications.
bed time stories Irca

IRCA & QST

LMS Academy is approved training partner of IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditor, UK) with ATP no, 6017557 & LMS Academy is a training division of LMS Group and have QST (Quantas system Training & Personnel Certifications Ltd., Scotland) Accreditation for Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor and Skill Certification Training Programs. QST Schemes are approved by IPC.
[size=32]About Us[/size]

LMS Certification Ltd ,Provides diverse services in Management Systems Certifications I.e - Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety, Food, Information Technology, and Energy. Training in allied areas like Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor & awareness courses. Third Party Inspection, Product Certification (CE), Automotive Homologation, Six Sigma etc. LMS Certification Ltd.  is accredited with International Accreditation Service (IAS), USA for Management System Certifications. We offer very comprehensive and diverse range of technical services to our clients. Read More

bed time stories About-mission

Our Mission

To become Leading CAB in Certification / Validation / Verification business by the end of the year 2020.
bed time stories About-vision

Our Vision

To be a progressive company recognized for its transparency, strong credibility, and impartiality and enhancing competency for all its services.
bed time stories About-plan

Our Policy

LMS is committed to total compliance with regulatory requirements.Maintaining impartiality and confidentiality in certification process.
[size=32]Call To Action[/size]
LMS's Management is committed to ensure that the all Management system Certification activities are undertaken in an impartial and unbiased manner's LMS personnel either internal or external committees there of who could influence any certification process are obliged to act impartially and shall not allow commercial, financial or other pressure that would compromise their impartiality in any way.
CALL TO ACTION
bed time stories Our Clients
bed time stories Trade
TRADE BANK IRAK

https://www.lmscert.com/index.aspx
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:21 am

bed time stories 9k=

International Accreditation Forum

The International Accreditation Forum, Inc. (IAF) is the world association of Conformity Assessment Accreditation bodies and other bodies interested in conformity assessment in the fields of management systems, products, services, personnel and other similar programs of conformity assessment. Its primary function is to develop a single worldwide program of conformity assessment which reduces risk for business and its customers by assuring them that accredited certificates may be relied upon.
IAF members accredit certification or registration bodies that issue certificates attesting that an organization's management, products or personnel comply with a specified standard.
Accreditation is an essential ingredient for competitiveness, access to new markets, productivity improvement, innovation of new products and environmental protection, as well as the health and safety of populations. An efficient and effective quality and standards infrastructure, underpinned by accreditation, is key to a country’s growth, as well as being essential in creating a safer, cleaner, and more equitable and well-integrated world. Accreditation provides confidence in the quality, safety, and environmental credentials of goods, services, and processes. It is required for the effective operation of domestic markets, and its international recognition is important to enable access to foreign markets. Accreditation is a critical element in promoting and sustaining economic development as well as environmental and social well-being, as it provides confidence in metrology, standardization, and conformity assessment (which comprises testing, calibration, inspection, and certification).
IAF has prepared an informative brochure which provides general information about IAF, its activities, membership and programs.

Role of the IAF[edit]

The primary purpose of IAF is two-fold. Firstly, to ensure that its accreditation body members only accredit bodies that are competent to do the work they undertake and are not subject to conflicts of interest. The second purpose of the IAF is to establish mutual recognition arrangements (MRAs), known as Multilateral Recognition Arrangements (MLAs), between its accreditation body members which reduces risk to business and its customers by ensuring that an accredited certificate may be relied upon anywhere in the world. The MLA contributes to the freedom of world trade by eliminating technical barriers to trade. IAF works to find the most effective way of achieving a single system that will allow companies with an accredited conformity assessment certificate in one part of the world, to have that certificate recognized else where in the world. The objective of the MLA is that it will cover all accreditation bodies in all countries in the world, thus eliminating the need for suppliers of products or services to be certified in each country where they sell their products or services.
According to the World Bank, accreditation and the wider quality infrastructure, serve the needs of governments, businesses, and consumers. For governments, it provides a mechanism to support relevant trade and industrial policies and ensures enforcement of mandatory technical regulations. Further information can be found on Public Sector Assurance. For businesses, it helps limit the cost of production, by increasing productivity and enabling firms to be more competitive in domestic and foreign markets. More information can be found on Business Benefits. For consumers, it ensures public health and safety as well as environmental and consumer protection. Accreditation is closely linked to the United Nations goals of promotion of sustainable development, to protection of human rights, and advancing economic prosperity. The work of ILAC and IAF is strongly aligned to key projects of UNIDO and UNECE, which promote the adoption of accreditation to facilitate trade, provide employment opportunities, and to facilitate exports and foreign direct investment. Maintaining strategic partnerships and technical cooperation, together with the use of standards and compliance related activities, forms an important part of UNIDO’s approach. The relationship between UNIDO, the IAF and ILAC aims to enhance the impact of industrial development on economic growth and achieving the SDGs.

IAF CertSearch[edit]

IAF launched IAF CertSearch so accredited certifications from around the world can be validated. IAF CertSearch is a global database where users can search and validate the status of accredited certification issued by a Certification Body which has been accredited by an IAF signatory member Accreditation Body. IAF CertSearch also provides organisations with information about the accredited network, which includes a list of all Accreditation Bodies and Certification Bodies across the globe.
• Organisations seeking to become certified can browse a list of accredited Certification Bodies here.
• Organisations seeking accreditation can browse a list of Accreditation Bodies here.
• Organisations seeking to trade with a certified company can browse companies on the voluntary trade marketplace here.

Structure of the IAF[edit]

The highest level of authority in IAF is the Members in a General Meeting. General Meetings make decisions and lay down policy in the name of the members. The Board is responsible for legal actions to be carried out on behalf of the members, for developing broad policy directions for IAF and for ensuring that the day-to-day work of the IAF is carried out in accordance with policies approved by members. The terms of reference, tasks and duties as defined by the Bylaws and the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) remain unchanged for the members at a General Meeting, the Board of Directors and the Secretary. The Executive Committee is responsible to the Board of Directors for the day-to-day work of IAF on the basis of decisions made by the Members and directions by the Board of Directors. The operations of all IAF Committees and Subordinate Groups, including the Executive Committee, are subject to the IAF General Procedures

Membership[edit]

The International Accreditation Forum is a global association of Accreditation Bodies, Conformity Assessment Body associations, Regional Accreditation Groups, and Industry associations, including scheme owners.

• Accreditation Body Membership: Open to Bodies developing, or conducting and administering, accreditation of entities that perform conformity assessment such as management system certification, product certification, certification of persons, verification/validation, or similar conformity assessment.

• Association Membership: Open to groups of entities that engage in , are subject to, make use of, accept or rely on, conformity assessment results from bodies accredited by Accreditation Body Members of IAF.

• Regional Accreditation Group Membership: Open to regional groups of Accreditation Bodies whose aims include the maintenance of Regional Multilateral Recognition Arrangements recognising the equal reliability and/or equivalence of their members’ accreditations.

An official list is available online.

World Accreditation Day[edit]

Accreditation, however, is not as widely known and understood, or used, as it should be. As a result, the IAF and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), the global associations for accreditation with members from 103 economies, established World Accreditation Day to take place each year on June 9th to act as a springboard for awareness-raising actions and to promote accreditation to governments, the public and private sectors, and, more generally, citizens. It also provides national organisations the opportunity to organize activities related to the theme of the day. World accreditation days since 2009

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Accreditation_Forum
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:22 pm

so claude you wrotei a wonderful book but quess what it does not solve the problem, so  until the corruptio is solved thruout the country as well as irian influence including the goi there well be no change. then you can add the cbi corrupt auction to the list. this was also stated by trump to k. tell me claude why everyone pledges money to iraq but never is given since they know it goes to the wrong hands could this be one of the reasons there is no rv> so claude you can copy and paste till the moose come home it will not change the situation.btw do you think you can actually answer anything with out copying and pasting in your own words that pertains to the topic?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:41 pm

Jayzze wrote:so claude you wrotei a wonderful book but quess what it does not solve the problem, so  until the corruptio is solved thruout the country as well as irian influence including the goi there well be no change. then you can add the cbi corrupt auction to the list. this was also stated by trump to k. tell me claude why everyone pledges money to iraq but never is given since they know it goes to the wrong hands could this be one of the reasons there is no rv> so claude you can copy and paste till the moose come home it will not change the situation.btw do you think you can actually answer anything with out copying and pasting in your own words that pertains to the topic?

It looks like my Jayzze that you don't understand when you mention copy paste to me, I don't like to persist especially with you, everyone must understand what is happening in Iraq right now, so when I send you articles on your post is news directly from the government, not newspapers, much news from the government, I repeat myself so that you understand what I am going to tell you:

According to you why the central bank received this certificate, would you mean that the high international authorities are closely following the central bank ???

bed time stories File-159817972151964

Another question you should ask yourself, is the United States government going to make contracts for Iraq for reconstruction without the dinar going to a value, but especially falling on the free market to have a value for trade between the United States, and Iraq.

[size=32]Joint Statement of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi and President Donald Trump[/size]

21 Aug 2020

[size=32]bed time stories %D9%A1%D9%A2
[/size]

The following is a Joint Statement issued by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi and the President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, following a bilateral meeting at the White House on Thursday 20 August 2020:

The strategic partnership between Iraq and the United States is based on a mutual desire for security and prosperity.

Together, the United States-led Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS and the Iraqi Security Forces destroyed the ISIS physical caliphate, and we continue to work in close coordination to ensure that ISIS is rendered incapable of posing a threat to Iraq and every other nation. We reaffirm our commitment to long-term security cooperation to build Iraq’s military capability and address threats to our shared interests.

Our security collaboration strengthens the foundation of our efforts to expand economic, humanitarian, political, and cultural cooperation. The COVID-19 pandemic further underscores the importance of working together to build a prosperous and stable Iraq that provides jobs and services to the Iraqi people and serves as a stabilizing force for the Middle East.

https://gds.gov.iq/joint-statement-of-prime-minister-mustafa-al-kadhimi-and-president-donald-trump/

[size=32]Joint Statement by the Governments of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America

[size=32]bed time stories Picture-1
[/size]
The following statement was released by the Governments of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America:
Begin text:
The Government of Iraq, led by Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein, and the Government of United States, led by Secretary of State Michael Pompeo, held a meeting of the Higher Coordinating Committee today in Washington, D.C. as described in the 2008 Strategic Framework Agreement for a Relationship of Friendship and Cooperation between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq (SFA). The two sides reaffirmed their commitment to a robust and productive bilateral relationship. Separate sessions covered economics, energy, health and environment, political and diplomatic issues, security and counterterrorism, and education and cultural relations.

In the economic session, Iraq outlined its ideas for economic reform plans that would unleash faster growth and a more vibrant private sector. The United States reiterated its support for Iraq’s economic reforms and identified areas of cooperation that could help Iraq implement its plans. Both countries discussed coordination with international financial institutions to help Iraq recover from low oil prices and COVID-19 and put the country on a more sustainable fiscal path. 

Both nations plan to cooperate on e-government, financial sector reforms, and private sector partnerships to boost U.S.-Iraq trade and investment. The two governments look forward to holding a Trade and Investment Framework Agreement (TIFA) Council meeting later this year to follow up on the June 2019 meeting.

In the energy session, the United States and Iraq discussed the Government of Iraq’s efforts to increase domestic electricity and gas production, reduce wasteful gas flaring, and implement energy market reforms. 

The two governments plan to hold an Energy Joint Coordination Committee meeting soon to discuss these topics in more detail. On the sidelines of today’s meeting, the Government of Iraq signed substantial energy agreements with U.S. companies, including General Electric, Honeywell UOP, and Stellar Energy, as well as Memoranda of Understanding with Chevron and Baker Hughes, as concrete examples of the U.S.-Iraq energy partnership. 

Iraq and the United States noted ongoing cooperation with the International Energy Agency (IEA) to develop plans for electricity tariff reform in Iraq. The two governments plan to continue cooperation with the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) member-states and Gulf Cooperation Council Interconnection Authority on Iraq/GCC electricity connections and energy investment. 

The United States welcomed the progress in the talks between the Iraqi Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government with regard to budgetary and energy issues.

In the health and environmental session, the United States and Iraq noted their ongoing partnership to combat COVID-19 and their intent to sign a Memorandum of Understanding to expand bilateral health trade. The two governments also discussed ongoing cooperation on environmental, water, and scientific issues and plan to hold a separate Joint Coordination Committee meeting on those topics.

In the political and diplomatic session, the United States reaffirmed its respect for Iraq’s sovereignty, territorial integrity, and relevant decisions of the Iraqi legislative and executive authorities. The two sides discussed how the United States could best support the Iraqi government as it prepares for parliamentary elections, including by increasing support for the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq. 

Both nations reiterated their support for freedom of expression and media freedom, and the necessity to hold accountable the perpetrators of violence against peaceful protesters. The United States supports Iraq’s efforts to improve relations with its neighboring states and plans to assist the Iraqi Government in this endeavor. The United States reaffirmed its continued commitment to supporting Iraq in advancing durable solutions for internally displaced persons that are voluntary, safe, and dignified, and to help those communities that have been targeted for genocide by ISIS. The two sides recognized the need to improve access for humanitarian organizations.

In the security and counterterrorism session, the United States and Iraq reaffirmed their commitment to achieving common objectives through bilateral security coordination and continued cooperation between the Iraqi Security Forces and the U.S.-led Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS. The two delegations praised the growing capabilities of the Iraqi Security Forces and their joint success in the fight against ISIS, which has enabled the Global Coalition to transition to a new phase focused on training, equipping, and supporting the Iraqi Security Forces. 
The Iraqi government expressed its gratitude to the Global Coalition and asserted its willingness to facilitate this transition and confirmed its obligation as host country to provide protection for the Coalition’s personnel and diplomatic facilities in Iraq. Adapting to the requirements of this new phase, the Global Coalition has been able to depart from some Iraqi military bases and reduce combat forces in Iraq. 

The two sides plan on separate technical talks to manage the timing and transition to the new phase, including any associated redeployments from Iraq. The U.S. and Iraqi delegations recognized the progress of the Iraqi Federal Security Institutions and the Kurdistan Regional Ministry of Peshmerga Affairs in coordinating their efforts to combat ISIS remnants and discussed ways to further this cooperation.

In the education and culture session, the two governments discussed both past and current U.S. support for Iraq’s efforts to strengthen higher education in cooperation with American universities in Iraq, through the Fulbright program, and through the U.S. Embassy’s Higher Education Partnership initiative. The United States and Iraq identified additional ways to support Iraq’s plans to address higher education reform priorities and strengthen U.S.-Iraqi university partnerships. The two sides also reviewed progress in the return of the Baath Party Archives to Iraq as an important artifact of Iraq’s history. The two delegations discussed their mutual efforts to preserve Iraq’s rich cultural heritage and religious diversity and reaffirmed their commitment to cooperating in the return of Iraqi cultural property illegally imported into the United States to their rightful place in Iraq.

https://gds.gov.iq/joint-statement-by-the-governments-of-the-republic-of-iraq-and-the-united-states-of-america/[/size]

Don't you think the news that you mention which is in the news that I even send on the forum can be false news to discredit the central bank on the works for their return on the international one.

So who do you believe in are the top international bodies like LMS certification limited, or a local newspaper in the country that gives fake news to the Iraqi people, and this is often mentioned by the central bank to put the truth on their newspaper, as you mention I will make you one more paper paste and try to understand the text instead of giving comments that are negative, and let go of iran for their problem, the United States is taking care of it, and also the Iraqi government which does not wants more interference in their country other countries like their neighbor !!!

To finish if you notice the new prime minister it makes that the international one asks, is closed the borders, to control the taxes, and presently they put the electronic system to better control the entry, exit.

Currently they still have some reforms to complete to be voted on such as the budget for example, so 2021 could be a change for Iraq !! and for the United States also which could help your economy, like the company GE for example by having contracts in Iraq to restore the electricity in good condition in Iraq !!!

Good evening everyone, and this is only my comment from someone following the news, not news from a gurus !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:57 pm

claud39 wrote:
Jayzze wrote:so claude you wrotei a wonderful book but quess what it does not solve the problem, so  until the corruptio is solved thruout the country as well as irian influence including the goi there well be no change. then you can add the cbi corrupt auction to the list. this was also stated by trump to k. tell me claude why everyone pledges money to iraq but never is given since they know it goes to the wrong hands could this be one of the reasons there is no rv> so claude you can copy and paste till the moose come home it will not change the situation.btw do you think you can actually answer anything with out copying and pasting in your own words that pertains to the topic?

It looks like my Jayzze that you don't understand when you mention copy paste to me, I don't like to persist especially with you, everyone must understand what is happening in Iraq right now, so when I send you articles on your post is news directly from the government, not newspapers, much news from the government, I repeat myself so that you understand what I am going to tell you:

According to you why the central bank received this certificate, would you mean that the high international authorities are closely following the central bank ???

bed time stories File-159817972151964

Another question you should ask yourself, is the United States government going to make contracts for Iraq for reconstruction without the dinar going to a value, but especially falling on the free market to have a value for trade between the United States, and Iraq.

[size=32]Joint Statement of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi and President Donald Trump[/size]

21 Aug 2020

[size=32]bed time stories %D9%A1%D9%A2
[/size]

The following is a Joint Statement issued by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi and the President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, following a bilateral meeting at the White House on Thursday 20 August 2020:

The strategic partnership between Iraq and the United States is based on a mutual desire for security and prosperity.

Together, the United States-led Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS and the Iraqi Security Forces destroyed the ISIS physical caliphate, and we continue to work in close coordination to ensure that ISIS is rendered incapable of posing a threat to Iraq and every other nation. We reaffirm our commitment to long-term security cooperation to build Iraq’s military capability and address threats to our shared interests.

Our security collaboration strengthens the foundation of our efforts to expand economic, humanitarian, political, and cultural cooperation. The COVID-19 pandemic further underscores the importance of working together to build a prosperous and stable Iraq that provides jobs and services to the Iraqi people and serves as a stabilizing force for the Middle East.

https://gds.gov.iq/joint-statement-of-prime-minister-mustafa-al-kadhimi-and-president-donald-trump/

[size=32]Joint Statement by the Governments of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America

[size=32]bed time stories Picture-1
[/size]
The following statement was released by the Governments of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America:
Begin text:
The Government of Iraq, led by Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein, and the Government of United States, led by Secretary of State Michael Pompeo, held a meeting of the Higher Coordinating Committee today in Washington, D.C. as described in the 2008 Strategic Framework Agreement for a Relationship of Friendship and Cooperation between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq (SFA). The two sides reaffirmed their commitment to a robust and productive bilateral relationship. Separate sessions covered economics, energy, health and environment, political and diplomatic issues, security and counterterrorism, and education and cultural relations.

In the economic session, Iraq outlined its ideas for economic reform plans that would unleash faster growth and a more vibrant private sector. The United States reiterated its support for Iraq’s economic reforms and identified areas of cooperation that could help Iraq implement its plans. Both countries discussed coordination with international financial institutions to help Iraq recover from low oil prices and COVID-19 and put the country on a more sustainable fiscal path. 

Both nations plan to cooperate on e-government, financial sector reforms, and private sector partnerships to boost U.S.-Iraq trade and investment. The two governments look forward to holding a Trade and Investment Framework Agreement (TIFA) Council meeting later this year to follow up on the June 2019 meeting.

In the energy session, the United States and Iraq discussed the Government of Iraq’s efforts to increase domestic electricity and gas production, reduce wasteful gas flaring, and implement energy market reforms. 

The two governments plan to hold an Energy Joint Coordination Committee meeting soon to discuss these topics in more detail. On the sidelines of today’s meeting, the Government of Iraq signed substantial energy agreements with U.S. companies, including General Electric, Honeywell UOP, and Stellar Energy, as well as Memoranda of Understanding with Chevron and Baker Hughes, as concrete examples of the U.S.-Iraq energy partnership. 

Iraq and the United States noted ongoing cooperation with the International Energy Agency (IEA) to develop plans for electricity tariff reform in Iraq. The two governments plan to continue cooperation with the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) member-states and Gulf Cooperation Council Interconnection Authority on Iraq/GCC electricity connections and energy investment. 

The United States welcomed the progress in the talks between the Iraqi Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government with regard to budgetary and energy issues.

In the health and environmental session, the United States and Iraq noted their ongoing partnership to combat COVID-19 and their intent to sign a Memorandum of Understanding to expand bilateral health trade. The two governments also discussed ongoing cooperation on environmental, water, and scientific issues and plan to hold a separate Joint Coordination Committee meeting on those topics.

In the political and diplomatic session, the United States reaffirmed its respect for Iraq’s sovereignty, territorial integrity, and relevant decisions of the Iraqi legislative and executive authorities. The two sides discussed how the United States could best support the Iraqi government as it prepares for parliamentary elections, including by increasing support for the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq. 

Both nations reiterated their support for freedom of expression and media freedom, and the necessity to hold accountable the perpetrators of violence against peaceful protesters. The United States supports Iraq’s efforts to improve relations with its neighboring states and plans to assist the Iraqi Government in this endeavor. The United States reaffirmed its continued commitment to supporting Iraq in advancing durable solutions for internally displaced persons that are voluntary, safe, and dignified, and to help those communities that have been targeted for genocide by ISIS. The two sides recognized the need to improve access for humanitarian organizations.

In the security and counterterrorism session, the United States and Iraq reaffirmed their commitment to achieving common objectives through bilateral security coordination and continued cooperation between the Iraqi Security Forces and the U.S.-led Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS. The two delegations praised the growing capabilities of the Iraqi Security Forces and their joint success in the fight against ISIS, which has enabled the Global Coalition to transition to a new phase focused on training, equipping, and supporting the Iraqi Security Forces. 
The Iraqi government expressed its gratitude to the Global Coalition and asserted its willingness to facilitate this transition and confirmed its obligation as host country to provide protection for the Coalition’s personnel and diplomatic facilities in Iraq. Adapting to the requirements of this new phase, the Global Coalition has been able to depart from some Iraqi military bases and reduce combat forces in Iraq. 

The two sides plan on separate technical talks to manage the timing and transition to the new phase, including any associated redeployments from Iraq. The U.S. and Iraqi delegations recognized the progress of the Iraqi Federal Security Institutions and the Kurdistan Regional Ministry of Peshmerga Affairs in coordinating their efforts to combat ISIS remnants and discussed ways to further this cooperation.

In the education and culture session, the two governments discussed both past and current U.S. support for Iraq’s efforts to strengthen higher education in cooperation with American universities in Iraq, through the Fulbright program, and through the U.S. Embassy’s Higher Education Partnership initiative. The United States and Iraq identified additional ways to support Iraq’s plans to address higher education reform priorities and strengthen U.S.-Iraqi university partnerships. The two sides also reviewed progress in the return of the Baath Party Archives to Iraq as an important artifact of Iraq’s history. The two delegations discussed their mutual efforts to preserve Iraq’s rich cultural heritage and religious diversity and reaffirmed their commitment to cooperating in the return of Iraqi cultural property illegally imported into the United States to their rightful place in Iraq.

https://gds.gov.iq/joint-statement-by-the-governments-of-the-republic-of-iraq-and-the-united-states-of-america/[/size]

Don't you think the news that you mention which is in the news that I even send on the forum can be false news to discredit the central bank on the works for their return on the international one.

So who do you believe in are the top international bodies like LMS certification limited, or a local newspaper in the country that gives fake news to the Iraqi people, and this is often mentioned by the central bank to put the truth on their newspaper, as you mention I will make you one more paper paste and try to understand the text instead of giving comments that are negative, and let go of iran for their problem, the United States is taking care of it, and also the Iraqi government which does not wants more interference in their country other countries like their neighbor !!!

To finish if you notice the new prime minister it makes that the international one asks, is closed the borders, to control the taxes, and presently they put the electronic system to better control the entry, exit.

Currently they still have some reforms to complete to be voted on such as the budget for example, so 2021 could be a change for Iraq !! and for the United States also which could help your economy, like the company GE for example by having contracts in Iraq to restore the electricity in good condition in Iraq !!!

Good evening everyone, and this is only my comment from someone following the news, not news from a gurus !!

Claud (Moose)

and let go of iran for their problem, the United States is taking care of it, and also the Iraqi government which does not wants more interference in their country other countries like their neighbor !!!

Claud  (Moose)

Pompeo discusses tensions with Iran in a Middle East tour

08-23-2020

bed time stories Image

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya

According to a news report, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is expected to travel to the Middle East on a tour that includes Israel and the UAE this week.

"The talks are also expected to address tensions with Iran," the Jerusalem Post quoted an informed source as saying.

The source expected that Jared Kushner, an advisor to US President Donald Trump and his son-in-law, the special representative for international negotiations Avi Berkowitz, National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien, and the special representative for outgoing Iran Brian Hook, will travel in a similar tour in early September.

The newspaper added that the "peace team" is looking into the possibility of conducting visits to other Arab countries - such as Saudi Arabia, Oman and Bahrain.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=224690

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:26 pm

claude  i hate to break the news to you but 99 percent of the people  on this site do not give a rat ass or even understamd it. all they care is rate and  date. btw  for the last couple of months this site has been standing room only   1  to 3 people at a time. so anyway keep the good work up for the few people on the site
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:06 pm

Jayzze wrote:claude  i hate to break the news to you but 99 percent of the people  on this site do not give a rat ass or even understamd it. all they care is rate and  date. btw  for the last couple of months this site has been standing room only   1  to 3 people at a time. so anyway keep the good work up for the few people on the site

On this point I agree with you, not many people on the forum will be interested in what is happening in Iraq, but if you want to be truthful it is to follow the news on what is happening in Iraq, you see very well the evolution for their return on the international, and the United States their help for a return to the CCG, as I often say, must be relied on the government news rather than the news of the newspapers of the country !!

For me The word choice that I have remembered since my accident, you chose what you think, on my side I made a certain mistake by having believed certain person, now I made sure that I see on the government side

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty Iraqi Finance confirms to proceed with a plan to automate customs transactions and procedures

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:56 pm

I'm going to tell you what the monetary fund is asking for, and the international alliance, another good reason to see the return of Iraq internationally, good evening everyone !!!

Claud (Moose)

Iraqi Finance confirms to proceed with a plan to automate customs transactions and procedures

23 August 2020 10:07 PM

bed time stories 1024

Mubasher: The Iraqi Ministry of Finance confirmed today, Sunday, that it will implement automation and simplify customs procedures as part of the government's program to reform the economy and diversify revenues.

In a statement, the ministry stated, "Some media outlets and social media sites have transmitted misleading information about (automating customs) with strange news that contradicts the facts and deliberately offends the ministry and its work. The news aims to mislead the Iraqi public opinion and confuse papers for political goals and media misconduct." 

The Iraqi Finance added, "The ministry deals with professionalism and transparency and in accordance with the law and would like to inform the public opinion of the facts, not by launching arbitrary charges, far from reality." 

He pointed out that "the government and the Ministry of Finance continue to implement automation and simplify procedures in the ministry as part of the government's program to reform the economy and diversify revenues, including the application of automation and the simplification of procedures in customs." 

She noted that "the measures come within the white paper prepared by the government, which includes economic, financial and administrative reforms, plans and strategies to meet the challenges facing the country." 

The ministry affirmed that "the automation procedures and the selection of companies are carried out in a transparent manner, in accordance with the laws and instructions, and in coordination with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry also in continuous dialogue with the World Bank and with sister Arab countries to benefit from their successful experience in customs automation." 

And the Iraqi Finance continued in its statement that it will not issue any tender in this area without full transparency and preparation of a fair atmosphere and space for all. Therefore, we ask the fair Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council to take all legal measures against anyone who misleads facts and throws false accusations and tries through that. Defamation of everyone who does transparent, clear and careful work through his workplace. " 

The ministry affirmed its respect and appreciation for the supervisory authority of the media and freedom of expression and opinion, and at the same time it warns everyone who manipulates facts and misleads public opinion, and reserves the right to sue everyone who falsifies the truth.

Nominations

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3686598/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B6%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A5%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:23 am

claude try reading the iraqi busisness news
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:29 am

Jayzze wrote:claude try reading the iraqi busisness news

If you think I don't read the Iraqi news, you are squarely in the jayzze field, you you only look at the negative side on Iraq, and you only give negative comments, prove me the opposite by putting in proof that the new government is not doing everything they can to return to the international scene, the opposite of you, I don't criticize, but I follow the news every day, even to the point that I am writing a novel about forum as you often mention on my case !!!!

If that doesn't prove to you that I'm following the news, then your eyes are blocked, and you don't want to see the real life Iraqis are living now, ask yourself why the people would rise up against the government by doing pressure for things to change, and this is the demand of the people who are supported by the UN, the United States, etc.

Let go of criticizing me, and do like me, but your own proof on the forum to contradict me, start reading the real news on the real sites like the government, the finance department, the planning ministry, the central bank, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the news of the Association of Private Banking, and I can still add more if you want!

If you read the news like you tell me, you should know that there is manipulation and fake news in the country's newspapers, and who is being controlled by the corrupt to destabilize the government.

So if you what !! you can keep your advice to yourself, and as you tell me, and take good care of your advice, start reading the Iraqi news, be the real news to keep me going !!!

claud (moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:29 am

Jayzze wrote:claude try reading the iraqi busisness news

If you think I don't read the Iraqi news, you are squarely in the jayzze field, you you only look at the negative side on Iraq, and you only give negative comments, prove me the opposite by putting in proof that the new government is not doing everything they can to return to the international scene, the opposite of you, I don't criticize, but I follow the news every day, even to the point that I am writing a novel about forum as you often mention on my case !!!!

If that doesn't prove to you that I'm following the news, then your eyes are blocked, and you don't want to see the real life Iraqis are living now, ask yourself why the people would rise up against the government by doing pressure for things to change, and this is the demand of the people who are supported by the UN, the United States, etc.

Let go of criticizing me, and do like me, but your own proof on the forum to contradict me, start reading the real news on the real sites like the government, the finance department, the planning ministry, the central bank, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the news of the Association of Private Banking, and I can still add more if you want!

If you read the news like you tell me, you should know that there is manipulation and fake news in the country's newspapers, and who is being controlled by the corrupt to destabilize the government.

So if you what !! you can keep your advice to yourself, and as you tell me, and take good care of your advice, start reading the Iraqi news, be the real news to keep me going !!!

claud (moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:07 am

Look at my Jayzze I am going to put you a news that will make you happy by looking at it from the negative side as you often do, for you I will make the effort by underlining a part of the text to see the positive side of this news, so read the 2 times if necessary to fully understand the news that I am going to send you, this one comes from today !!

Claud (moose)

Their thefts are estimated at about $ 300 billion .. Will the Iraqis accept making deals with the corrupt?

08/24/2020

bed time stories 22688

Economy News - Baghdad

The Iraqis were divided over the calls of some politicians to conclude deals with the corrupt figures, who stole project funds and operational budgets in the country, which represent the return of up to 90% of the stolen funds in exchange for dropping all international lawsuits and prosecutions against them.

The size of corruption in Iraq is estimated at about $ 300 billion, as more than 4 thousand projects were halted, according to the Ministry of Planning, as a result of the theft of funds allocated to them after withdrawing financial advances without any significant action or very limited achievement.

Iraq ranks 162 out of 180 countries in Transparency International's corruption indicators, and it is the sixth in the Arab world, and corruption is rampant in it despite its possession of oversight bodies, including the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption, the Integrity Commission, Parliamentary Integrity Committee, the Office of Financial Supervision, the Public Prosecution office, as well as the offices of public inspectors. Which was canceled last year by a parliamentary decision.

Iraq has witnessed large demonstrations since 2011 until now, calling for fighting corruption, but the matter is still without radical solutions, and there is no political desire to fight it. Because most of the rampant corruption in Iraq is covered politically.

Proposal details

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, recently presented a proposal to return the stolen Iraqi funds represented by returning 90% of it to the state treasury in exchange for dropping the charges against them. He said, "Returning the stolen money is a correct path that we support, in case there are serious steps from the government regarding this file, provided that It bears an actual confirmation from those accused of stealing public money by returning 80 to 90 percent of the money in their possession to the state treasury. "

Cougar explained that "returning the defendants the bulk of the money they have in order to drop the charges brought against them is a sign of regret they feel," noting that "the matter remains dependent on the defendants' intention to return the money to the state treasury."

But this proposal has faced a torrent of criticism from specialists in the issue of integrity, as it is a lifeline for the corrupt and the waste of great efforts by institutions that fight corruption in Iraq.

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, responded to this invitation, during his visit to America, specifically when he met with businessmen, saying that the government had held talks with a number of international legal institutions to track down the corrupt and corruption deals and hold responsibility for anyone who tampered with state funds, explaining that the government is working to reconsider the legislation To fill the loopholes that allow the corrupt to exploit.

Iraq has become a repellent environment for investors because of the rampant corruption in the joints of the state, and the investor is exposed to extortion and death threats if he does not give money to some political, partisan and armed parties.

Contrary to common sense

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Jawad Al-Saadi, commented on this call, saying: "It represents support for and defense of money thieves, and it is not a rational logic to fight corruption," noting that "the stolen money is the property of all Iraqis, and it is not the property of this person or a specific political party, and therefore All must be returned, and the corrupt will be punished. "

Al-Saadi noted that "the Integrity Committee referred 10 days ago to the competent authorities regarding the waste of public money," noting that "corruption is a major scourge that harms the country and everyone must support the competent authorities to eliminate it."

On the other hand, the head of the Al-Nahrain Foundation to Support Transparency and Integrity in Iraq, Muhammad Rahim, said, "The goal behind these calls is to return the funds withheld from the corrupt in other countries to Iraq, and then steal them from the Iraqi state again under political pressure," stressing That "this is a method of manipulation practiced by some corrupt parties in Iraq."

And that "some electronic armies have recently begun to support this trend," considering that "the corrupt's acquisition of 10% means millions of dollars of the stolen money."

He explained, "This call needs legal legislation, especially as the government has a strong will to fight corruption and work to recover this money."

Source: Al Jazeera Net

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21575
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:23 am

I am going to give you another piece of news which comes from the Ministry of Planning, and yes a new governmental one, much more precise on their evolution to return to the international market by preparing and voting the financial administrative law !! you should try to read real ones, and good news on good sites to see what is happening in Iraq !!

By the way dear forum member, I will dedicate this day to Jayzze, I will share some real news on this post to keep our Jayzze up to date on Iraq, I will only share today's news, so my Jayzze follows your post, this afternoon I have treatments, then I will concentrate on your post !!!

Claud (Moose) 

The Minister of Planning chairs a meeting to discuss the instructions for implementing the Financial Administrative Law

2020-08-24

bed time stories 1598271102440adb69d3061df2c76bf952b577fa97--%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9

Today, Monday, the Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm chaired a meeting that included the technical and administrative secretaries, the general directors of the government sectors and investment directorates, economic and financial policies, and the legal department.

The Minister affirmed during the meeting that was devoted to discussing the draft instructions for implementing the Financial Management Law, in light of the amendments witnessed by the law, that this financial resources law should have been applied at the beginning of this year, but as a result of the circumstances that the country went through, its implementation was delayed.

He pointed out that the law gives the Ministry of Planning a good space in drawing and directing the financial policy in Iraq, stressing the need to develop the operational policy to the concept of projects and components, to take advantage of this concept in the maintenance of fixed assets of state institutions, which suffer from the lack or lack of financial allocations As a result, these assets, which include buildings, furniture, etc., were exposed to a lot of damage and were out of service.

Dr. Al-Najm pointed out that the Ministry of Planning is working to ensure that the instructions related to the implementation of the Financial Management Law are commensurate with the Ministry's mission of development by granting it broader powers with regard to the file of government investment projects, indicating that the required powers are for the Ministry to undertake the approval, allocation, launch and financing of projects. With the aim of facilitating procedures and ensuring implementation within the timelines, timelines and finances for each project.

bed time stories 1598271102440adb69d3061df2c76bf952b577fa97--%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1248
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND'S SUPPORT FOR IRAQ IS SUBJECT TO TWO CONDITIONS

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:55 pm

Good my jayzze !!

You want some news on Iraq I will use it for you, that is the news of the day, I have not yet seen the news of the day, I had appointments with my specialists, so we will follow the update together !!

Claud (Moose)

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND'S SUPPORT FOR IRAQ IS SUBJECT TO TWO CONDITIONS

Monday, 24 August

bed time stories B84B14B6-2E63-4A00-AC66-C6D6306212A4

Baghdad / National News Center - A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, announced today, Monday, two conditions for the International Monetary Fund to support Iraq with important loans and projects.

"The meeting that the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, conducted during his visit to Washington with the Director General of the International Monetary Fund, Kristalina Georgieva, is very important to the Iraqi state," Cougar said in a press interview, followed by the National News Center.

He added, "The session held between Al-Kazemi and the International Monetary Fund is very important, in general, because when there is direct interaction from such institutions and the World Bank, it means that the situation is stable, which prompts these institutions to encourage countries with which they have relations to support Iraq with projects or loans." Or investments or charitable projects such as donations.

Cougar explained, "We hope that Al-Kazemi has been able to persuade these institutions to support Iraq and obtain infrastructure projects from them," noting that "the International Monetary Fund announced a while ago that it was ready to support Iraq with an amount of about $ 2.2 billion."

Cougar continued, "But so far, the amount of money from the International Monetary Fund to support Iraq has not been determined."

And a member of the Finance Committee stated that "there are two conditions for the International Monetary Fund to support Iraq, namely:

The first is for that money to go to infrastructure projects, not to salaries and the operating budget, and the second is for the atmosphere to be suitable for the establishment of these projects, meaning providing an appropriate security and investment environment.

https://nnciraq.com/39800/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:31 pm

Jayzze did you know there is a date with the king of jordan.
  and also with the Egyptian president !!

Claud (Moose)

The trilateral summit, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq will be held on Tuesday - Al-Rai newspaper
http://alrai.com/article/10549596

bed time stories 10549596

The trilateral summit, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq will be held on Tuesday - Al-Rai newspaper
http://alrai.com/article/10549596
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty The Minister of Finance in London .. to discuss these issues

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Jayzze why the British are interested in promoting the economy, and explain to me if each country decides to trade with Iraq, without the Iraqi dinar being an international value, how to market with each country without having a value, so give me proof apart from criticizing !!

I continue my Jayzze !!!

The Minister of Finance in London .. to discuss these issues

bed time stories Image

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya
Finance Minister Ali Allawi is discussing, in the British capital, London, a number of economic files.
British Ambassador to Iraq Stephen Hickey said in a tweet on his Twitter account: "The Iraqi Finance Minister and members of the Iraq-British Business Council discussed how to revitalize the economy through trade, investment, job creation and prosperity, as well as providing more opportunities for the benefit of all Iraqis."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=224797
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty The Minister of Finance in London .. to discuss these issues

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:58 pm

Jayzze today I cannot give You all the news of the day, but I will resume tomorrow morning !!

Say that I had a few small beer that evening !!

You see I am not a guru, but simply a person who puts proof with the news, with the proof on the forum.

Jayzze you have all night to put examples on the forum when you criticize, so show me proof !!

The Minister of Finance in London .. to discuss these issues

08-24-2020

bed time stories Image

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya
Finance Minister Ali Allawi is discussing, in the British capital, London, a number of economic files.
British Ambassador to Iraq Stephen Hickey said in a tweet on his Twitter account: "The Iraqi Finance Minister and members of the Iraq-British Business Council discussed how to revitalize the economy through trade, investment, job creation and prosperity, as well as providing more opportunities for the benefit of all Iraqis."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=224797
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty Minister of Finance in London to discuss a number of economic issues

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:32 am

Good my friend Jayzze !!! I see you criticizing me, but I don't see any news, or proof from you on your post yet, so I will update you again with today's news, and I will focus on today hui only at your post !!!

Claud (Moose)

Minister of Finance in London to discuss a number of economic issues

08/24/2020

bed time stories 21592

Economy News - Baghdad

In the British capital, London, Finance Minister Ali Allawi discussed with members of the Iraqi British Business Council a number of economic files .

The British Ambassador to Iraq Stephen Hickey said in a tweet on his Twitter account, "The Iraqi Finance Minister and members of the Iraq-British Business Council discussed how to revitalize the economy through trade, investment, job creation and prosperity, as well as providing more opportunities for the benefit of all Iraqis ."

The Iraqi government has not announced Allawi’s visit to London, and the economic partnership between Iraq and Britain is weak compared to several countries.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21588

question   OH!! Jayzze what is the question for you on this article, how to trade between 2 countries, without the Iraq having a value on the dinar ???

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty Has the Chinese-Iraqi agreement canceled the Iraqi economic rapprochement with America?

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:47 am

Has the Chinese-Iraqi agreement canceled the Iraqi economic rapprochement with America?

08/25/2020

bed time stories 18157

Economy News - Baghdad

Economic observers confirmed that the Chinese-Iraqi agreement was canceled by Iraq, but not formally, but by suspending the implementation procedures of the agreement due to the political and security developments taking place in the country in addition to the financial crisis, and the current government's orientation towards the American and Gulf economy.

A government source told Al-Iqtisad News that the government withdrew funds from the Sino-Iraqi agreement, which was estimated at one billion dollars, in order to pay the salaries of employees during the past months, indicating that the Sino-Iraqi agreement is currently suspended and that no contracts were concluded with companies.

On the other hand, a member of the Economy and Investment Committee in Parliament, Ali Saadoun, said, "The Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee called on the government more than once to activate the economic agreement with China, but it did not respond to our request." And start investment projects according to the agreement . "

He added, "It was assumed that the agreement would enter into force after it was signed by the previous government, but there is no intention of the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to activate the agreement ."

Saadoun pointed out, "There are foreign and American pressures exerted to push for the cancellation of the Chinese economic agreement and not to activate it to serve its personal interests ."

The volume of Chinese investments in Iraq is $ 20 billion and are concentrated in the energy sector through the formation of a coalition of international companies or individually to develop some power stations, and the annual trade exchange between the two countries is $ 21 billion, tending to Iraq, with total exports of $ 15 billion of oil.

The advisor to the Prime Minister, Abdul Hussein Hanin, told "Al-Iqtisad News", "The Iraqi-Chinese agreement extends for 20 years, through which Baghdad sends 3 million barrels to China per month at the global price."

Hanin, who was a member of the Iraqi delegation, continued his speech by saying, "Iraq is currently selling its oil and gets its money after a month or two, while this agreement, the funds will come as projects that are implemented by Chinese companies inside the country," adding that "the projects were identified according to There are three priorities: constructing and modernizing highways and internal roads and establishing infrastructure for them including sewers, the second first is building schools, hospitals, residential and industrial cities, and the third first is building railways, ports, airports and others.

However, the Al-Kazemi government affirms that the agreement is still valid and Iraq can benefit from it. Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar said that Iraq will benefit from the Chinese agreement concluded by the previous government in implementing projects, denying the presence of “shackles” in the Chinese agreement, while noting the absence Trust between Baghdad and Erbil .

He stressed that the Chinese agreement is beneficial to Iraq and that the Ministry of Finance has submitted a request to do so.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21607

question   OH !! another good news, ask yourself the question, why that the agreements between the americans are more important in the eyes of the new prime minister than the agreements with china, it looks like the americans are ahead of the chinese ??

But it's true if I read your comments there won't be any change on the currencies, so why the United States is necessary for the reconstruction ??

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty Minister of Planning: 71 signatures must be obtained by the investor to work in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:03 am

Minister of Planning: 71 signatures must be obtained by the investor to work in Iraq

08/24/2020

bed time stories 22708

Economy News - Baghdad

Planning Minister Khaled Battal Al-Najm said that an investor in Iraq must obtain 71 signatures to grant him a license to work inside the country.

Al-Najm said in a discussion session at the Rafidain Center for Dialogue, which was seen by "Al-Iktissad News", that the economic policy should be the umbrella for all policies in the country, indicating that there are bureaucratic symptoms and complex routine procedures that amount to 71 signatures to obtain a single investment opportunity.

He added that the Iraqi state restricts the work of the private sector with bureaucracy and rampant corruption, which prevents the private sector from working well, or undermines its ability to contribute to the supply of various sectors that are already suffering from a severe shortage of resources .

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21591

question
So my Jayzze !!! Looks like the new government is looking to reduce legal issues to push the private sector to the fore !!
Why would the government push the private sector if it cannot market to outside Iraq?

But it's true !! I am not the news like you, at least according to your comment !!

Claud 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty Al-Kazemi heads to Amman to participate in the tripartite summit

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:15 am

Al-Kazemi heads to Amman to participate in the tripartite summit

08/25/2020

bed time stories 22730

Economy News - Baghdad

Today, Tuesday, Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi traveled to the Jordanian capital, Amman, to participate in the tripartite summit with Egypt and Jordan.

The media office of the prime minister said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "Al-Kazemi left for the Jordanian capital Amman to participate in the tripartite summit meetings, the Iraqi, Egyptian and Jordanian."

Al-Kazemi will meet during the meeting with the Jordanian monarch, King Abdullah II and the Egyptian President, Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi.

The tripartite summit will focus on "files of economic cooperation and partnership between the three countries, as well as discussing the promotion of investment and trade aspects. The summit will also discuss regional files and everything that would enhance security and stability in the region."

And Jordanian sources confirmed yesterday, Monday, that the summit between the leaders of Jordan, Egypt and Iraq will take place, Tuesday, in light of strict health measures, after the Iraqi Minister of Communications was infected with the new Corona virus, after his arrival in Jordan in preparation for the meeting.

For his part, Ahmed Malal Talal, spokesman for the Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, said that the size of the delegations and the dates of the meetings will be limited in a precautionary measure.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21605

question   OH Jayzze !! A meeting between Iraq, Jordan, and Egypt, why talk about reconstruction, and trade if the dinar will have no value in your opinion !!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty The Foreign Minister receives congratulations from the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:27 am

[size=34]The Foreign Minister receives congratulations from the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Iraq[/size]

[size=34]25/08/2020
[/size]

bed time stories 1-3

Mr. Abdulaziz Al-Shammari, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, congratulated the Minister on the occasion of assuming his position as Minister of Foreign Affairs.

In the meeting, views were exchanged on Iraqi-Saudi relations, and ways to activate them in a way that serves the interests of the two brotherly peoples.

bed time stories 3-2

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/08/?p=16706

[size=34]The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Kuwait hands over his credentials[/size]

25/08/2020

bed time stories 98DDDFDE-C718-4482-B7C8-8235BB638B7D

Mr. Al-Manhal Al-Safi, Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Kuwait, handed over a copy of his credentials to Sheikh Ahmed Nasser Al-Muhammad Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti Minister of Foreign Affairs.

After that, discussions took place on mechanisms to improve bilateral relations, and ways to activate bilateral cooperation between the two countries.

For his part, Sheikh Ahmed Nasser Al-Muhammad Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti Minister of Foreign Affairs, wished the Ambassador success in his duties, and for relations between Iraq and Kuwait further growth and prosperity.

bed time stories D538AEC4-2709-42BC-8BF9-09C9FC45FF9D

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/08/?p=16719

question      Oh !! Jayzze looks like the Iraq is looking to get closer to the GCC, but why would they do that, considering you mentioned that the Iraqi dinar will have no value !!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty Full text of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's speech at the tripartite summit

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:56 am

[size=30]Full text of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's speech at the tripartite summit[/size]

bed time stories F649fb4b2-38691-202008250356

Baghdad - People  

The Media Office of the Prime Minister published, on Tuesday, the text of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's speech at the Iraqi-Jordanian-Egyptian tripartite summit.

The following is the text of the speech of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi  

His Majesty King Abdullah bin Al Hussein, King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan           

His Excellency President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt  

Excellencies, Excellencies, and Excellencies   

Peace, mercy and blessings of God...                   

It gives me pleasure to express to you how happy I am to meet on the land of the brotherly Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and to meet His Majesty King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein, and I commend the historic and solid relations of our two countries, and I reiterate our firm position on issues of common interest, and our keenness on the integration and sovereignty of our Arab peoples. , Independence and stability.

It is also a pleasure for me to meet His Excellency the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt and value his eagerness to participate, and affirm his country's adherence to the mechanism of political consultations between our countries, which was launched at the summit level in Cairo on 3/24/2019, to discuss ways of cooperation, coordination and integration between the three countries.

Our region does not need new wars and conflicts. Rather, we need all of us to stand together and work to achieve the aspiration of our peoples in terms of security, stability, development and a better life, and to work to make peace. 

Iraq is committed to a strategic vision that supports the stability of the region and creates the opportunity for calm, and this path is built on the continuation of dialogues between the actors at the regional level. 

Iraq adheres to the establishment of balanced relations with all neighboring countries, and attaches importance to protecting its sovereignty, security and stability. It cooperates with brothers and friends in the framework of mutual respect and non-interference in internal affairs. 

We look forward to creating a bright future that provides our peoples with a decent life in light of the values ​​of peace, tolerance, stability, prosperity, and social justice, and we meet today upholding our original, firm values ​​for the good of our countries and peoples. 

We reiterate Iraq's firm position in support of the Palestinian cause, and the right of the Palestinian people to establish their state with Al-Quds Al-Sharif as its capital. 

We affirm the importance of the collective will to defeat terrorism and eliminate it through comprehensive regional and international cooperation and confront all those who support terrorism with financing and arming, and the need to complete the battle against terrorist groups in light of the victory achieved by Iraq in its battle against the terrorist organization ISIS.

Iraq is keen on the importance of a comprehensive political solution to the region’s crises on the basis of common historical interests among peoples, in a way that preserves the unity and independence of the countries of the region and their territorial integrity, the capabilities of their peoples, and allows the preservation of national security.

The vision of Iraq focuses on adopting the participants, distancing themselves from conflicts, achieving integration and economic cooperation between the three countries through the development of joint industrial (economic) zones, and the need to create multi-faceted strategic partnerships with the aim of strengthening the presence of the Iraqi economy jointly with the economies of Arab countries, and for more Of stability, and luxury. 

We look forward to opening new horizons for cooperation in the economic, commercial and investment fields, in the fields of energy, electricity, infrastructure, reconstruction, transportation and health. 

The historical and geographical ties between Iraq and its brothers in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the Arab Republic of Egypt provide us with opportunities to build a base for common economic interests that secure long-term investment partnerships and broad-based trade exchange, as well as enriching the Iraqi, Jordanian and Egyptian markets with the joint products of these countries, and in a way that contributes to strengthening the presence of The Arab market. 

The new brightness that we are looking for is a vision of peace, love, integrity and openness for the future of future generations. 

We stress the importance of meeting periodically to coordinate positions and policies in order to achieve the interests and goals of our peoples in stability and economic prosperity, expand cooperation with brotherly and friendly countries, and build balanced international relations. 

Iraq, which starts from its Arab depth and its historical neighborhood, and from the insistence of its people on a free and dignified life, will actively contribute to affirming the values ​​of peace and integration with brothers and friends ... and a permanent platform for building dialogue and devoting understandings as an alternative to conflicts. 

Our peoples can no longer tolerate more conflicts, our youth have the will to create a better reality, and it is our duty all to translate this will into reality and action programs, to replace the language of war with the language of development and construction, and to build on the participants and not stop in front of differences, to achieve opportunities for progress and peace. 

Our peoples deserve the future, and we hope this meeting will be a gateway to the future.  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=38691

question   OH!! Jayzze according to you is that Iraq is doing its best to be able to achieve stability in the Middle East according to you ???

I would tell you this, it is a request from the international coalition for their return to the economic market with the international

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty The Finance Committee directs two requests to the government regarding the reform program and 'automation' (documents)

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:08 am

[size=30]The Finance Committee directs two requests to the government regarding the reform program and 'automation' (documents)[/size]

bed time stories E580d3f62-38694-202008250429

Baghdad - People 

On Tuesday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee called on the Council of Ministers to present the economic reform program to the House of Representatives, pointing out that the Council of Ministers violated the law by delaying sending the program. 

In a document in which the Chairman of the Committee, Haitham al-Jubouri, addressed the Council of Ministers, and "People" (25 August 2020) obtained a copy of it, stating:  

We refer you to the law ((domestic and external borrowing to finance the fiscal deficit for the year 2020) No. (5) for the year 2020, Article (2) which stipulates (that the Council of Ministers shall present a program for economic reform to the House of Representatives within a period not exceeding (60) days from the date of Approval of this law), and because the date of the vote was on (06/24/2020), I lost the aforementioned period without the government providing that program, and this is a clear violation of the text of the law, hoping to instruct to abide by what was mentioned in the texts of the law and inform us.  

bed time stories Me_ga

In another document, Al-Jubouri called on the Prime Minister to intervene to speed up the settlement of the system (automation of procedures) at the border crossings.  

The head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee said in the document, which "People" received (25 August 2020), a copy of it, that "based on the provisions of the government program and in line with the tireless efforts made to increase non-oil revenues, of which customs duties and taxes are among its basic pillars, which we believe."

Its levies and control over its revenues can only be achieved through a system (automating procedures), which according to our information has reached advanced stages of referral and contracting, hoping to instruct you and your personal intervention to complete these stages and inform us. "  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=38694

question
OH !! Jayzze, it looks like the finance committee is thumbing up on the Prime Minister who keeps his word to the people to deliver their request within 60 days !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's 2021 budget is based on two oil prices

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:39 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's 2021 budget is based on two oil prices

August 25, 2020

bed time stories 1024

Mubasher: The Parliamentary Finance Committee in Iraq confirmed that the general budget for the year 2020 will be brief and will focus on the operational side.

A member of the committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), today, Tuesday, that "the approval of the general budget in Parliament depends on sending it by the government."

Al-Saffar added that the 2021 budget will be different and compensatory for the 2020 budget, and will be special according to the conditions that Iraq faces with regard to the health, financial and security crisis, as well as preparations for early elections.

Al-Saffar said that "the 2021 budget will be based on two oil prices, the first is fixed, which includes the operational side and fixed expenditures, and the other is movable and depends on the investment budget, meaning if oil prices rise and reach the price of the investment budget, investments will start, and if prices remain according to the special price." With the operational budget, dependence on it is to fulfill basic obligations such as salaries, medicines, ration cards, and others. "

Appointments

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3687729/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-2021-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A4%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7/

question  OH Jayzze the government is looking for 2 methods according to the budget, namely on the value of oil, but if it pushes the private sector, it is going to them a good chance for the reconstruction of the country according to you ???

I realize that apart from criticizing, you do not show too much proof of what you say since I am on this forum, are you sure you are reading the news on Iraq ???

Or do you read the news from the newspapers of the United States to give your opinion, without reading the news of the Iraqi government, and the newspapers of the country ??

Do you just follow what's going on with iran about Iraq, or are you reading what I'm sending you right now, which is today's news, and what's going on in Iraq, and see what happens with the meetings of the Prime Minister ????

I have not yet had proof from you to tell me that Iraq would not return to the international, me what I send you, it looks like they will return to the international when the Prime Minister goes to finish the demands of the people, and of the international coalition !!

How to rebuild the country, if you have no value on your currency to trade with other countries, as much for the Middle East, as with the United States, do you sincerely believe that they can provide everything? material inside the country for reconstruction, NO !!

So they're going to have material that is going to have come from outside the country, like the United States, so how do you market with the United States without having a value on their currency ???

But it's true you must know it, since you follow the news on Iraq !!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty Sisi: We are ready to provide our expertise in all fields to Jordan and Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:57 pm

Sisi: We are ready to provide our expertise in all fields to Jordan and Iraq

1 hour ago

bed time stories 1-1371643

[size=17]Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi affirmed his country's readiness to present its experience and expertise in all fields to "its brothers in Jordan and Iraq," during the Egyptian-Jordanian-Iraqi summit in the capital Amman.[/size]

During his participation in the tripartite summit with Jordanian King Abdullah II and Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi , Al- Sisi said that Egypt is ready to establish specific joint development projects to be implemented according to a tight timetable that have a direct and rapid impact on the development process and the life of citizens, in addition to strengthening paths Political and security cooperation.

A spokesman for the Egyptian presidency stated that the summit dealt with ways to enhance joint tripartite cooperation in various fields between the three countries, especially those related to energy, electrical connectivity, infrastructure and food, as well as consultations and coordination on developments in the political and security situations in the region, and efforts to combat terrorism.

The three leaders also discussed aspects of enhancing economic, commercial and investment cooperation, with the aim of establishing a next stage of strategic integration between the three countries, based on common development goals.

https://www.skynewsarabia.com/middle-east/1371644-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%94%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82

omg  What Jayzze they say they intend to collect on the electric side. and in addition they tell us this:

that Egypt is ready to establish specific joint development projects to be implemented according to a tight timetable that have a direct and rapid impact on the development process and the life of citizens, in addition to strengthening paths Political and security cooperation.

question

WHAT!!! According to a tight schedule, why hurry, as you often say they will have no value on the Iraqi dinar anytime soon, not even in your opinion for 2021, I come back to this why have a tight schedule if it doesn't money to be made between them ???

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty French President Emmanuel Macron in Baghdad next week

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:21 pm

[size=30]French President Emmanuel Macron in Baghdad next week[/size]

bed time stories 9d97af732-38712-202008250726

Baghdad - People  

French President Emmanuel Macron plans to visit the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, next week.  
According to a source in the Iraqi Foreign Ministry who spoke to "People," (25 August 2020), "The French president will make an official visit to Iraq next week, to confirm Baghdad's restoration of its role."  
The French presidency had reported in July of last year that Macron might visit Iraq in the coming months, but that visit did not materialize.  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=38712

Good one last before going back to do my homework !!

question

But what's going on my Jayzze, if I read your comments, our political leaders, either Trump with the United States, and the French President or Emmanuel Mcron really have time to waste discussing with the Prime Minister Iraq, especially if there is no trade between them because the value on the dinar will not return internationally as you often mention on this forum.

Well maybe Mcron wanted to take a week's vacation in Baghdad, that too can be !!!!    question

As I mentioned at the start of the day, my role is to update you in Iraq, especially today !!

You know I'm doing it only to help you better understand the situation in Iraq !!!    scratch scratch scratch

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty Poll: Half of Iranians have converted to atheism and only 26% believe in the emergence of the "Mahdi"

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:23 pm

Well I'm back for one last tour my Jayzze !!!   

I hope you are not too stunned with the copy, paste by putting proof of a day on what is happening in Iraq !!

question

Easy to criticize, but I have not yet had proof of what you are saying by saying that they will not have any change with Iraq !!

question

Good to please you you always speak about Iran, so I share with you a poll that the Iranian people do not believe more and more about their religion !!

What the country are you waking up to about religion, it looks like yes !!!

question

But I'm sure you knew that of course, seeing as you follow the news in the middle east !!

Wink Wink

Claud (Moose)

Poll: Half of Iranians have converted to atheism and only 26% believe in the emergence of the "Mahdi"

2020-08-25

bed time stories 1598388165787

Shafaq News / The results of an opinion poll conducted by the "Violin" Center for Opinion Polls in Iran showed that about half of Iranian citizens have converted from religiosity to atheism, and only 32 percent of Iranians consider themselves "Shiite Muslims."

The Violin Center conducted this poll under the title "Iranians' View of Religion". An attempt was made by asking questions that could not be freely posed in the current Iranian environment due to the existing restrictions.

The aforementioned poll was conducted from 6 to 21 June last, for a period of 15 days, and more than 50,000 people participated in it, about 90 percent of whom lived in Iran.

The survey results reflect the view of educated people over the age of 19 who live in Iran, which equates to 85 percent of the country's adults. According to the Iran International website. 

The Violin Center for Opinion Polls considered that the level of confidence in the results of this poll is 95 per cent, and that it is generalizable to all Iranians.

Only 32 percent of Iranians are "Shiite Muslims"
Polls show that 78 percent of Iranians believe in God, but only 26 percent believe in the emergence of a "savior of humanity," one of the main beliefs of the Twelver Shiites.

The results indicate that 32% of the society considers themselves "Shiite Muslims", while 9% of the society considers themselves atheists, and about 22% of the society considers themselves not affiliated with any of the religious trends.

[size=16]According to this report, about half of the society said that they had converted from religiosity to atheism. About 6 percent of the community also changed their religious beliefs from one religion to another.[/size]

About 60 percent of the community declared that they do not perform prayers, while the results of the survey show that about 61 percent of the community were born into families "believing in God and committed."

Religion should not be a criterion for legislation and education
It is noteworthy that after 4 decades of experimenting with the "Islamic Republic", the results of the poll show that 68 percent of Iranian society believe that religious rulings should not be a criterion for legislation even if religious people form a majority in Parliament.

The results of the aforementioned poll show that 71 percent of Iranians believe that religious institutions should pay for themselves, and 42 percent of society prefer to prevent propaganda of religions in public settings.

The results indicate that 57% of the society is against teaching their children religious teachings and duties in schools.

The majority of Iranians oppose the mandatory veil

[size=16]The results of the poll show that "more than 73 percent of Iranian society are against the compulsory veil." This comes amid a marked hardening of the Iranian security forces' dealing with women, regarding the issue of the compulsory hijab. The survey also showed that 58 percent of the population does not believe in the veil.[/size]

It should be noted in this context that after the Islamic revolution in Iran, the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages was prohibited, but the survey indicates that about 37 percent of Iranians drink alcohol regularly or from time to time, despite these restrictions.

The survey also shows that about 8% of the community do not drink these drinks because they are unable to purchase them, either because they do not have access to them or because there is no money to buy them.

It is noteworthy that the Violin Center for Opinion Polls in Iran is a non-profit and independent research institution registered in the Netherlands, and is run by: Ammar Malaki, Assistant Professor of Political Science at Tilburg University in the Netherlands, and Boyan Tamimi Arab, Assistant Professor in the Branch of Religious Anthropology at Utrecht University, Netherlands .

https://shafaaq.com/ar/%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%80%D9%85%D8%B9/%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%B1-%D9%8A-%D9%86%D8%B5%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84%D9%88%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%88-%D9%81%D9%82%D8%B7-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B8%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty A security conference chaired by the Minister of Interior to discuss the situation throughout the country's provinces

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:39 pm

No but Jayzze !!   omg

What do I see in this article, they are saying what the UN, the United States, and the countries of the world of their demand for the safety of the demonstrators and that they have rights !!

What does the interior ministry take control over the security of the country?

Claud (Moose)

[size=36]A security conference chaired by the Minister of Interior to discuss the situation throughout the country's provinces[/size]

[size=36]08/25/2020
[/size]

[size=36]bed time stories E0DAC0E9-99B1-4908-B386-8325F50051FB
[/size]

Today, Tuesday, Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanmi chaired a security conference at the Baghdad Operations Command headquarters to discuss the situation in the country's provinces.

Al-Ghanmi's media office said, in a statement received by Al-Rasheed, that “the latter presided over a security conference held at the Baghdad Operations Command headquarters in the presence of the Deputy Commander of Joint Operations, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior for Intelligence and Federal Investigations, the commanders of Baghdad operations and police, and a number of security formations commanders.”

He added, “During the conference, the security situation in all governorates of the country was discussed, especially the capital, and the attendees concluded that protecting demonstrations and providing a safe environment for them by the security forces requires that these demonstrations be peaceful and far from manifestations of attacks on public and private property or the implementation of remote agendas. On the strategy of demonstrations with legitimate demands.

And the statement continued, as "it was emphasized that no weapons were used or carried in dealing with the demonstrators, and that they were limited to the regular and practical equipment of the specialized formations."

And he added, "The two conferences expressed their lack of permission for public road blocking practices because it is a general right for all citizens and an essential need for employees, students, earners, patients, and other humanitarian aspects, given that the irregular demonstrations and the blocking of public traffic roads misses the opportunity for officials and parties related to the issue to respond to legitimate demands."

The statement indicated that "during the meeting, the stages of preparing and training the forces concerned with dealing with the demonstrators were followed up, according to training courses that included various aspects of humanitarian dealing in accordance with the principles of human rights and the preservation of human dignity."

https://www.alrasheedmedia.com/2020/08/25/282073/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty American officials confirm Iraq's ability to confront the militias ... and urge Al-Kazemi to act

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Jayzze what's going on with you !!    question

I sincerely wonder if you read the news on Iraq, or you only follow the news with the gurus, since you only attack their silliness which is published on the forum ???   question

And besides you tell yourself every time it's Iran's cause, except if you read this article, it looks like they have to take their future into their own hands, and notice that the United States is supporting this initiative !!!

Do not forget that it is still the news of the day !!!   Wink Wink

But it's true !! Since according to you I am not the actualizer of the country !!

Claud (Moose)

[size=39]American officials confirm Iraq's ability to confront the militias ... and urge Al-Kazemi to act[/size]

August 26, 2020

bed time stories 2020-08-20T213403Z_1694017503_RC2XHI9PINPW_RTRMADP_3_USA-IRAQ

The US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs, Joy Hood, said Tuesday that "the American and Iraqi sides reaffirmed the long-term strategic partnership between the two countries during the dialogue held last week in Washington."

Hood said, "The US side reaffirmed the sovereignty of Iraq, in exchange for a commitment to protect Americans and other international partners from attacks by Iranian-backed militias."

On the future of the Iranian-backed Iraqi militias, Hood said, "We need to work closely with the Iraqi government to defeat this threat as much as possible," adding that "the Iraqi government now has one of the most capable counterterrorism forces in the region and if these forces can help us." Defeating ISIS, it is clear that the prime minister has a very powerful tool at his disposal to control the armed groups that resist his leadership as commander of the armed forces. "

"We expect the Iraqi government to strengthen itself while shifting its full focus from ISIS to extending its sovereignty and control over all groups over the entirety of Iraqi territory," he added.

Hood said that the Iraqi prime minister clearly expressed that "there is still a continuous need to support the coalition, including from the United States of America," adding that "the Iraqi prime minister understands more than anyone else that he has certain obligations towards his guests under international law and bilateral agreements." In Arab culture, he is our protection, and this is what we expect to see from the prime minister and the forces under his control. "

For his part, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq, David Copley, said, "The Iraqi government understands that these illegal, Iranian-backed militias constitute a threat to its sovereignty and to what we want to achieve."

"If this government wants to face the economic crisis, the presence of these illegal groups makes matters more difficult to attract investment and support the international community, and it is also difficult for the United States and international partners to help the Iraqi people stand again," he added.

Copley said that the United States is moving to a new phase of the campaign against ISIS in Iraq, "focusing more on training and providing advice and support to the Iraqi security forces."

He added, "We are looking forward to the day when Iraq becomes indispensable for this international support," noting that the Zerman President, Donald Trump, "gave his instructions to the American officials to reduce the number of American forces to the lowest level and as soon as possible."

https://www.alhurra.com/iraq/2020/08/26/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A4%D9%88%D9%84%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AB%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%83
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:40 pm

Good as I am wasting my time with you today on your post, I will come back as before, since you are looking at your post, but you have no argument to present to me !!!

picking

You should take your advice as you told me !! will read the real news related to Iraq !!!

You see only in one day I put the news to you to update you !!!

question

Now try to contradict me on the subject of your post !!

omg

If you want !! I can continue to educate you on the news every day to show you the reality of the country !!!

So to you and the forum member if they want to have live with you to update you on the news on Iraq !!!

Good evening to all !!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

bed time stories Empty The "Arab Monetary Fund" launches an updated version of the dictionary of banking supervision terms

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:16 am

Okay, I'm going to update you again my Jayzze, it's not my word, but their word, or the real news of the day from the country.

Sorry forum members, but as our friend Jayzze made negative comments on the forum about the value of the dinar, but he does not put any proof of what says other than to say that the change in the value of the dinar that it will not happen !!

Good my Jayzze one more day of information only for you, and I will make you copy, paste as you like to say to me several times, I hope that you can read the news, I would not like to waste my time with you !!!

Claud (Moose)

The "Arab Monetary Fund" launches an updated version of the dictionary of banking supervision terms

08/26/2020

bed time stories 1586777423_article

Within the framework of the Arab Monetary Fund’s keenness to enhance the financial and banking culture in the Arab countries, which are receiving increasing attention from the governors of central banks and Arab monetary institutions, the Arab Monetary Fund issued an updated version of the “Dictionary of Banking Supervision Terms” in cooperation with the Arab Committee for Banking Supervision, which contains the dictionary There are (381) terms in three languages ​​(Arabic, English, and French) that deal with banking supervision concepts.

The importance of finding a reference for banking supervision terminology highlights the awareness and education of the Arab public in the field of banking and central banks, which is closely related to enhancing financial and banking culture, in addition to contributing to enhancing financial inclusion in Arab countries.

The Director General and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund, Dr. Abdul-Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, said that issuing the "Dictionary of Banking Supervision Terms" comes to emphasize the great interest that the Fund, central banks and Arab monetary institutions pay to enhance the financial and banking culture.

He also stressed the increasing interest shown by the governors of central banks and Arab monetary institutions in the work of committees and working groups emanating from the Board of Governors, and the prominent role it plays as a platform for dialogue, knowledge transfer and exchange of experiences and expertise among Arab countries.

https://uabonline.org/%d8%b5%d9%86%d8%af%d9%88%d9%82-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%82%d8%af-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%b7%d9%84%d9%82-%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%ae%d8%a9-%d9%85%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%ab%d8%a9-%d9%85/

Good my Jayzze first news of the day !!

As you know your history on Iraq, you should know that the central bank of Iraq is part of the Arab Monetary Fund !!

In addition, the director of the central bank has taken the lead with the monetary fund by entering the direction of the Arab monetary fund, that too you must know, is not it ???   question

I hope you know, and I believe so !!!! seeing that you tell me that I am not following the news of the country and to go back to do my homework, then must have great knowledge on Iraq, I have no proof of you when you criticize, but it is true i must only trust your word !!!

question

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:11 pm

Good dear forum members !! As our friend Jayzze does not put me proof on the forum to prove his criticism all the time !!!

I will go back to normal to apply to follow the news on Iraq, you can follow Jayzze's method, or rely on his word if you want, the choice is yours !!!

question

So I hope that for you dear members of the forum you are able to follow the news on Iraq, especially when I post the news of the day every day since 2018 on this forum !!

question

To finish, a last word for you my Jayzze !!!

If there is anyone who follows the news on Iraq its good to me, in addition I phase what the government is doing for their people, and currently the new prime ministers are working a lot to make changes to compare other ministers, and you see that it is supported by the international, now that I have updated you, continue to follow the news of the country, as you mentioned to me by telling me to learn more about Iraq! !

You should put your advice for you my friend !!! 

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum