Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Speak your mind link I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Speak your mind link

+13
1alaskan
Dinar4silver
outback7
ADMIN
paidinfull
rosienogg
MartyM
crisis17
Jewelz
ministerb
openmind
sn1pe
sandwedge
17 posters

Go down

Speak your mind link Empty Speak your mind link

Post by sandwedge Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:49 am

I'd like to know who Jonnywg is. He seems to be the only one posting on OOM Skuttlebutt of late and Okie seems to be distant and vague. Who is this Guru that arose in the last 30-days? Please, curious minds want to know..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Speak your mind link Empty Re: Speak your mind link

Post by sn1pe Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:52 am

Maybe do a little research on your own and you can find out Mr. "Just Joined a Week Ago".

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:57 am

he told someone on chat that he works in the currency trade industry and he normally charges $250/HOUR for his services. He went on to mention it was his Christian duty to help us out on OOM. Hope he is right about the RV.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:28 am

I think he mentioned that he is in Canada. He is a very recent member to put on the headgear of the guru. Hope it's wireless and is plugged into a good channel.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:43 am

Guru intel thread hoppers - Looking for that one Magic Man you can believe in to tell you it's true? - Don't know who to trust? - Can't make up your mind? - Confused? - Not getting the proof you need? - Feel like you are forever teased for years on end about a date and a rate? - Then the next guru merchant on the block will do just as well - O' please lord just let someone be real and right and take me out of my misery.

Speak your mind link 4017580043
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:39 am

Jewelz wrote:Guru intel thread hoppers - Looking for that one Magic Man you can believe in to tell you it's true? - Don't know who to trust? - Can't make up your mind? - Confused? - Not getting the proof you need? - Feel like you are forever teased for years on end about a date and a rate? - Then the next guru merchant on the block will do just as well - O' please lord just let someone be real and right and take me out of my misery.

I'm no less confused than you are Jewelz, in fact, I believe and I have not waivered on this "YOU HAVE LOSSED YOUR MARBELS". GO BACK TO YOUR MOTHERSHIP AND LEAVE US ALONE HEAR AT OOM.

Back to top Go down

Post by crisis17 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:20 am

What I want to know is where scottig and bear are. Haven't heard from them in a really long time seems like.

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Speak your mind link Empty Why ??

Post by MartyM Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:33 am

Although I generally appreciate the posts that come from AJ, I think his comments to Jewelz was really un-necessary. We don't need to agree on everyones perspective of things, but should atleast respect that they were willing to share it. jmho
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:55 am

I don't care what anybody thinks Jewelz has "real" in depth knowledge that very few will ever experience. It's again the "truth" that seems to make us all feel just a little uncomfortable!

But go at it Jewelz....there are a lot of us that understand what you are talking about and appreciate the lesson learned. But truly our lessons are learned individually, Jewelz is only a grain of salt in the lessons you will have to learn in your lifetime. We all have a looooooooong way to go!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:59 am

Jonnywg is a mod here and very well liked and respected.He has some awesome contacts as does BWM and Dinarwishes and he is not new.Everyone needs to remember this investment is very fluid with a fight for power and money by to many hands so yeah..intel can change on a dime.If you want to disagree with his intel then it's your right to do so but keep in mind it's our right to send some on a short or long vacation if they are disrespectful,cussing,etc...Relax because this ride is almost done but if some want to believe it's a ways off then the rest of us will send you a postcard from some island with "We cashed out!!" written in the sand. LOL

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 am

Please read the disclaimer to the left of the page. . . and please do not step out of FRIENDLY nature on this thread. . . or it will be basketed. . .

Just a FRIENDLY reminder that we want to remain encouraging and uplifting here. . .

and we will Smile

All GURU talk aside. . . I find it best (for me anyway) to take the furthest "window" date out and try to keep my focus there. . . Even if my own mother knew the person that was pulling the trigger and told me the date. . . I would still not get beside myself until I see it listed on CBI.

Take ALL information with a grain of salt. . . not undermining credibility of anyone, but want to do everything I can to keep everyone grounded, and encourage you to do the same.

DO NOT GO PURCHASE MORE DINAR BASED ON ANY INFORMATION GIVEN OUT BY ANYONE, BE RESPONSIBLE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR BILLS AND FAMILY NEEDS FIRST, NEVER SPEND MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD ON ANY INVESTMENT!

With all that said, I like jonny . . . and I appreciate that he brings to the table what he is hearing. . . please keep that in mind, its not jonnys information that he is sharing, it is coming from someone else, so he is stepping out of his comfort zone by doing so. . . please do NOT make him uncomfortable by saying anything about him personally that is unkind.

THANKS!
Miskebam

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:14 am

MartyM wrote:We don't need to agree on everyones perspective of things, but should atleast respect that they were willing to share it. jmho

Well said MartyM! Thank you!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:33 am

Miskebam wrote:
MartyM wrote:We don't need to agree on everyones perspective of things, but should atleast respect that they were willing to share it. jmho

Well said MartyM! Thank you!

Really appreciate Jonnywg.......These guys dont have to gather info for us and post. I have learn't so much about world economics from many of the posters here and other sites. Lets all keep our attitudes appreciative to these people that give many hours a day to give us information.
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:35 am

crisis17: I know that in the case of ScottieG, roughly two weeks ago, he stated that he would only be posting two more times (or something very close to that statement). Since then, I believe that Scottie G has posted only a few times.

In the case of Jonnywg, in my opinion, he has been a breath of fresh air. You may not like the information but he always follows through so that we are not left "hanging in the wind".

In my humble opinion, from time to time, we all need to hear from someone that the RV is still progressing and where we are in the process.

I personally believe that world wide, there are only a handful (or two) of people who actually know what the rate will be and when the RV will occur. Everyone else involved with the Dinar RV are simply speculating based on different pieces of intel and theories.

Prior to retiring, I used to sell Capital Medical Equipment. The order process would range from six months to several years. The dollar value of the equipment would range between two and ten million dollars. The amount of false information that a hospital would make available was really unbelievable. The reason was simple, the false information allowed the hospital to have ultimate control over the purchase. My job was to decipher the information, utilize contacts, wade through the mis-information and ultimately give my company the best chance of getting the order.

The "Guru's" are doing the exact same thing. I believe that only after the RV finally occurs, will we find out some of the facts on how mis-information was provided and to whom it was provided.

Ultimately, those who are in control of the IQD RV do not want anyone to have knowledge of what the Dinar will RV for and when.

I know that there is not enough money on Earth for me to take the place of Jonnywg, Okie and so many others. Regardless of what information they share, what insight they pass on or simply encouragement that they provide, someone ALWAYS slams them.

I am extremely thankful that Okie and Jonnywg (and others) are willing to provide us with help.

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Jewelz wrote:Guru intel thread hoppers - Looking for that one Magic Man you can believe in to tell you it's true? - Don't know who to trust? - Can't make up your mind? - Confused? - Not getting the proof you need? - Feel like you are forever teased for years on end about a date and a rate? - Then the next guru merchant on the block will do just as well - O' please lord just let someone be real and right and take me out of my misery.

Now that makes sense

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm

crisis17 wrote:What I want to know is where scottig and bear are. Haven't heard from them in a really long time seems like.

Scottig said about a month ago that he would only be posting two more times before the RV.

He has already posted twice so that might explain his absence.

But of course Intel providers have said simalar things before so... we'll see if he keeps his word.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Miskebam, I know the green M&M's are supposed to be the sexy ones. But I have to say, you are very wise, too. Thanks very much for your perspective and gentle reminders. This ride is frustrating as well as exhilirating. It's easy to get a little cranky. Thanks again to you and all the mod's and administrators for all you do ... bringing us great information as well as breaking up scuffles in the schoolyard!

Speak your mind link 1261280965

Speak your mind link Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Speak your mind link Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:43 pm

AJAnderson wrote:

I'm no less confused than you are Jewelz, in fact, I believe and I have not waivered on this "YOU HAVE LOSSED YOUR MARBELS". GO BACK TO YOUR MOTHERSHIP AND LEAVE US ALONE HEAR AT OOM.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BLAST JEWELS, YOU ARE GOING TO GET KNOCKED FLAT BACK. So many of us here are His Co-Star Warriors for what is just and right.

YOU ARE ACTUALLY VERY LUCKY THAT WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU WAKE UP.

ACTUALLY - IF YOU COULD SEE OUR SHIPS AND HOW AMAZING THE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS ON THEM - YOU WOULD BE BEGGING US TO TAKE YOU OFF THIS 3D PLANET!

You'd be yelling at the sky - "Is anyone listening up there?" And the Voice from up there would be saying, "IS ANYONE LISTENING DOWN THERE???!!!

WE DON'T USE MARBLES ON OUR SHIPS.

I don't think HEARing with your ears has anything to do with this. LOL :cheers:
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:08 am

GoldPeg9 wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BLAST JEWELS, YOU ARE GOING TO GET KNOCKED FLAT BACK. So many of us here are His Co-Star Warriors for what is just and right.

YOU ARE ACTUALLY VERY LUCKY THAT WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU WAKE UP.

ACTUALLY - IF YOU COULD SEE OUR SHIPS AND HOW AMAZING THE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS ON THEM - YOU WOULD BE BEGGING US TO TAKE YOU OFF THIS 3D PLANET!

You'd be yelling at the sky - "Is anyone listening up there?" And the Voice from up there would be saying, "IS ANYONE LISTENING DOWN THERE???!!!

WE DON'T USE MARBLES ON OUR SHIPS.

I don't think HEARing with your ears has anything to do with this. LOL :cheers:

That sounds like a pyhsical threat, so much for helping mankind. And by the way, I am for what's just and right and always have been and I woke up more than 20 years ago.

If these ships really exist, then "PROVE IT".....and I do not mean with internet BS and websites, I mean pyhsically show us these really exsit. And if you cannot do that........then you should keep your mouths shut about it until that day. And I mean today, not whenever you feel like it, "PROVE IT". Until then it's your faiyrtail your trying to hocus pocus on people.

Last edited by AJAnderson on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 am

MartyM wrote:Although I generally appreciate the posts that come from AJ, I think his comments to Jewelz was really un-necessary. We don't need to agree on everyones perspective of things, but should atleast respect that they were willing to share it. jmho

I've been in the trenches fighting the Dark Cabal for more than 20 years and have earned my strips with more wins against them than Carter has liver pills. For someone or numbers of "Persons" to come on the internet and try to tell me there are motherships in the Earth's orbit or 1.5 million populus city under Mt Shasta and are here to help us is down right comic book end tails. If it were so, then the "Dark Cabal" would have already lost, chemtrails would have ceased, banking of this kind would have ceased, poverty would have ceased, wars would have ceased, polution of Earth would have ceased, but yet the "Dark Cabal" still marches on with their "Demon"ocracy and plans to stomp out "We The People" world wide. So, with that said and until Jewelz proves what he and others say, my comments are justified. I am a serious and candid "Citizen" and I am just not into faiytails, until proven otherwise. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 am

SEBtopdog wrote:Miskebam, I know the green M&M's are supposed to be the sexy ones. But I have to say, you are very wise, too. Thanks very much for your perspective and gentle reminders. This ride is frustrating as well as exhilirating. It's easy to get a little cranky. Thanks again to you and all the mod's and administrators for all you do ... bringing us great information as well as breaking up scuffles in the schoolyard!

Speak your mind link 1261280965

Thank you SEBtopdog . . . Its hard to please the masses. . . Having rules in a forum that says "freedom of speech" is allowed, is very challenging. I want people to have a place to speak their minds, so number one rule is do it in a friendly way. Debates and challenges are fine, but when they become heated or hateful, they have to go. The posts go to the basket, and the member, depending the severity and nature of the post will be banned to keep the peace, sometimes for just a day. Please know that when we have to ban for a short period of time, its simply to give time to think about it, and bans can be contested as well. I would prefer everyone just be friendly, but with this investment, there are, understandably alot of raw emotions.

I would ask before we hit the send button, that we take this into consideration. Is this post positive? Is this person that I am about to respond to hurting in some way? Unfortunately finances play the major role in the emotions of many here. . . some not just for themselves, but have others depending on them. Lets not bring them down any further by adding insult to injury. . .

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:49 am

Just be as Real as You can, and don't take advantage of your members by reporting information you receive and asume it's for real just for the sake of reporting something. This is a dam good forum with people working their tails off for all of us to cross the finish line and we do not need to read a story book about information I can't tell you right now, I gave my word I wouldn't untill it's verified. Wait till it's Verified than tell. Than again maybe the members like to read the report all, sounds to good to be true material. Many changes take place in this investment but it is the way it is presented to the members, I believe that needs to be corrected. Just be as Real as You can.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:57 am

Searay 32 wrote:Just be as Real as You can, and don't take advantage of your members by reporting information you receive and asume it's for real just for the sake of reporting something. This is a dam good forum with people working their tails off for all of us to cross the finish line and we do not need to read a story book about information I can't tell you right now, I gave my word I wouldn't untill it's verified. Wait till it's Verified than tell. Than again maybe the members like to read the report all, sounds to good to be true material. Many changes take place in this investment but it is the way it is presented to the members, I believe that needs to be corrected. Just be as Real as You can.

Sounds good to me. . . just hard to run interference when so many report Laughing

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum