Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20

Go down

Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 Empty Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:21 pm

META 1 Coin Threatens Securities.io with Litigation for Reporting on ICO Fraud

Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 Profile5
Published
 19 mins ago
 on
 August 4, 2020
By
 Antoine Tardif

Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 Fraud

On August 4th, 2020 Securities.io was threatened with legal action by Robert Paul Dunlap, the legal advocate for META 1 Coin, the creator, owner, controller, and also one of the defendants in the Complaint filed by the SEC. The threat followed the publication of an article titled “SEC Files Charges Against ex-Senator David Schmidt” which was published on March 25, 2020.

Who is META 1 Coin?

META 1 Coin raised funds in April 2018 by performing an Initial Coin Offering ( ICO ).  As described by an SEC filing META 1 COIN raised at least 4.48 million from over 150 investors in the United States and internationally.

In order to raise funds misleading claims were made. These were some of the claims:

• They owned $1 billion in art insured against loss by a surety bond, and later, that META 1 owned $2 billion in gold assets;
  • KPMG, one of the largest independent financial audit firms in the world, was auditing Meta1’s gold assets;
  • Meta1 formed its own investment bank and developed its own digital currency exchange;
  • the Coin is safe and risk-free and will never lose value;
  • Each Coin, sold for either $22.22 or $44.44 would in two years be worth $50,000—up to a 224,923% return—as a “very conservative value.”

Unfortunately many investors did not perform adequate due diligence as the SEC claims the tokens were backed by nothing.

Litigation Threat:

The letter received by META 1 accused the SEC and Securities.io of being fraudulent, below are some of the accusations/threats and our responses.

If SECURITIES.io was to do any due diligence at all you would know it was a fictitious story fabricated by the SEC in order to make all digital assets look fraudulent.

Our response: Securities.io has the responsibility of reporting on both legitimate projects, and fraudulent projects. Every time an investor is taken advantage with false claims whether it is the form of an ICO, or other fraudulent behavior, it destroys the credibility of the industry. We also believe in the credibility and the mission of the SEC which is stated as “The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation”.

So time will tell if SECURITIES.io is really about digital assets or just another STATE run publisher of malicious defamation.

Our response: Perhaps this is pushing a conspiracy theory or an agenda of being owned and controlled by a deep state. Either way, Securities.io is NOT owned in part or in whole by any government entity in any jurisdiction.

Today is August 4th 3:25 EST 2020 and a claim will be made in 24 hours and It will decimate SECURITIES.io if the named article is not immediately removed.

Our Response: This has been noted. We have fact checked the original article and it remains accurate.

Additionally, I am ordering a follow-up update of the facts regarding the validity or META 1 Coin

Our Response: We have updated the article to reflect new information regarding the fraud behind the initial ICO raise. We were unaware that information was missing, thank you for notifying us of this. Whenever we are notified of errors in reporting we take corrective action.

Summary:

Unfortunately, the digital assets industry continues to result in many operators that are taking advantage of the naivety of investors. It is our responsibility to report on this unethical behavior and to report on any actions taken against these rogue operators by the SEC or other government entities. We will continue with our mission.

Spread the love

https://www.securities.io/meta-1-coin-threatens-securities-io-with-litigation-for-reporting-on-ico-fraud/

Dave Scmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - Robert Dunlap Threatens Coin Website With Legal Action! 8/4/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum