Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded

Go down

Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded Empty Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:02 pm

Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded 847190-b583fa0d-9faa-4ada-bf99-05ac5a800505
Saturday 01, August 2020 04:38

Baghdad ( NINA ) - Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi called for early elections and an open public session in the presence of presidencies and political forces.

He said in a tweet to him at dawn today that the goal of holding this session is to proceed with the constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution, as it is the only constitutional path for holding early elections and everyone should be aware of his powers and shoulder his responsibilities before the people.

Al-Halbousi added that successive governments have not implemented their government program and ministerial curriculum and have not gone beyond the lines in which they were written, which led to the continuation of popular protests due to lack of services and lack of the necessities of life.

He explained that Article 64 of the Constitution states:

First: The House of Representatives is dissolved by an absolute majority of the number of its members upon the request of one-third of its members or a request from the Prime Minister and with the approval of the President of the Republic. It is not permissible to dissolve the House during the interrogation period of the Prime Minister.

Second: The President of the Republic, when dissolving the House of Representatives, calls for general elections in the country within a maximum period of sixty days from the date of the dissolution, and the Cabinet in this case is considered resigned and continues to conduct daily business. / End 2

http://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=847190

Al-Halbousi calls for early elections and an open public emergency session in the presence of the presidencies and political forces to proceed with constitutional procedures in accordance with Article / 64 / of the Constitution / expanded 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum