Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?"

+13
openmind
Dr. Linda
prosperity
Historian
humingbyrd
1alaskan
Dundee
alternative
sn1pe
dinargirlk
hogan
jbar
sandwedge
17 posters

Go down

Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" Empty Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?"

Post by sandwedge Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 am

Does anyone have any clue what Jonnywg is referring to when he says "banks are cooperating for those that have contacts". See his post under Okie Skuttlebutts. It wouldn't allow me to copy and paste here.

The way I'm reading it, he is saying that they are cashing out for people that have "ins" with the banks. I'm not buying it...

Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" EmptySubject: OCT 21 - 6amCST - JONNY Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" EmptyToday at 7:36 amJonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" Multiq10 Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" Quote10

[5:23 AM] jonnywg: Well today brings us to the crossroads or cross hairs so to speak. The illusive RV is in site. The forex programmers are manually entering the last countries and each one takes up to 2 hours. We will get another bank screen review shortly and at 8 am CST and the throughout the day. Because of television bookings re this announcement we feel that today is the day, while it is possible to drag out until tomorrow it is not likely nor probable. I cannot give you the exact time or the rate as it is confidential and not known or published but this could be it in my opinion. Lets hope they speedily finish the job. There are no teaser rates or mislead info. The banks are cooperating to those that have contacts there.

jonnywg: Just so I am perfectly clear .... the Mods of our family are the real down to earth people like yourselves coming here from 6am to 3am est to assist you daily. They are volunteers. They show up rain or shine with no glory. They are the ones that have scoured the world for sources. Many of which have come from you the people.......praise them today

Jonnywg: (repost from yesterday)
ANNOUNCEMENT: Hot off the press......... The forex system has been processing the currencies all together, not one by one, and we are down to the final few currencies that have to be massaged. This valuation of all the currencies will be over shortly. We were on a call today that verified the above. Please note that the values are reported to show on FOREX and the BANKS AT THE SAME TIME

[5:37:45 AM] jonnywg: All the currencies are processed some had to be manually processed. This manual process is all that is left.

Hey I just report the verified facts and some days we don't like it. Some days I hate to come in but you deserve to know what is going on. I do not comment on other info provided by other people as at times it is conflicting. Time will tell.

Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" EmptySubject: OCT 21 - 6amCST - JONNY Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" EmptyToday at 7:36 amJonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" Multiq10 Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" Quote10

[5:23 AM] jonnywg: Well today brings us to the crossroads or cross hairs so to speak. The illusive RV is in site. The forex programmers are manually entering the last countries and each one takes up to 2 hours. We will get another bank screen review shortly and at 8 am CST and the throughout the day. Because of television bookings re this announcement we feel that today is the day, while it is possible to drag out until tomorrow it is not likely nor probable. I cannot give you the exact time or the rate as it is confidential and not known or published but this could be it in my opinion. Lets hope they speedily finish the job. There are no teaser rates or mislead info. The banks are cooperating to those that have contacts there.

jonnywg: Just so I am perfectly clear .... the Mods of our family are the real down to earth people like yourselves coming here from 6am to 3am est to assist you daily. They are volunteers. They show up rain or shine with no glory. They are the ones that have scoured the world for sources. Many of which have come from you the people.......praise them today

ANNOUNCEMENT: Hot off the press......... The forex system has been processing the currencies all together, not one by one, and we are down to the final few currencies that have to be massaged. This valuation of all the currencies will be over shortly. We were on a call today that verified the above. Please note that the values are reported to show on FOREX and the BANKS AT THE SAME TIME

[5:37:45 AM] jonnywg: All the currencies are processed some had to be manually processed. This manual process is all that is left.

Hey I just report the verified facts and some days we don't like it. Some days I hate to come in but you deserve to know what is going on. I do not comment on other info provided by other people as at times it is conflicting. Time will tell.

sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" Empty Re: Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?"

Post by sandwedge Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:19 am

OOPPPSSS. I guess it did allow a copy and past. Sorry about that. Last sentence, 1st paragraph.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?" Empty Re: Jonnywg this AM - "Banks are cooperating?"

Post by jbar Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:22 am

My take is that banks are cooperating with the intel sources, not on cash-ins. It would be a big risk for a bank and a dumb move for a investor to cash out before the rate is published.

Just my thoughts.

JP

jbar

Back to top Go down

Post by hogan Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 am

DO WE KNOW THIS GUY. IS HE FOR REAL?

hogan

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:31 am

hogan wrote:DO WE KNOW THIS GUY. IS HE FOR REAL?

Nope. He came out of nowhere about a month ago and seems to be the only one on OOM that posts anymore. Okie has been pretty scarce and vague in his posts of late, so who knows who or what jonnywg is. I just hope he's onto something as we all are.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:32 am

jbar - you're exactly right. It does NOT state anywhere that anyone is cashing in anywhere in this entire post - either time it was posted. People read what they want to read - then this sand person "doesn't buy it" !!??!!

Re-read what it says.

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:35 am

dinargirlk wrote:jbar - you're exactly right. It does NOT state anywhere that anyone is cashing in anywhere in this entire post - either time it was posted. People read what they want to read - then this sand person "doesn't buy it" !!??!!

Re-read what it says.

My part of my simple question did you not understand? What is Jonnywg referring to when he states " The banks are cooperating to those that have contacts there." EZ enough..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:38 am

I would hate to have you interpreting government documents Sandwedge. You would probably start another war with how you add random information into a very obvious, direct message.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:44 am

well I hope jonnywg is right, but I still have my doubts. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by alternative Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:55 am

sandwedge wrote:Does anyone have any clue what Jonnywg is referring to when he says "banks are cooperating for those that have contacts". See his post under Okie Skuttlebutts. It wouldn't allow me to copy and paste here.

The way I'm reading it, he is saying that they are cashing out for people that have "ins" with the banks. I'm not buying it...

if you just take the time to read it it says they are giving info to people who have contacts at the banks LIKE MODS

alternative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dundee Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:01 pm

why don't some of you people read the intel decide if you believe it or not then move on
instead of complaining.. if any of you whiners had intel you wouldn't be here,,

Dundee

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 pm

He is getting close to Tony record of 0 for.......

Dundee, Really? If so, try taking your own advice

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 pm

1alaskan wrote:

Dundee, Really? If so, try taking your own advice

Maybe they wanted to call a whambulance! Very Happy
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Historian Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Jonnywg is providing very significant intel.

He is one of the Mods on OOM, and has been at OOM for quite a while. He and the Mod team are providing this intel. They have connections into the IT side of the banks, and the banks "are cooperating" by keeping them informed of progress. I have been following Jonnywg's intel, and it sounds authentic to me - and I have experience in this kind of work.

Jonnywg does not call the rate or date. He simply reports on the progress that is happening with the IT processing of all the currencies. He is not the only one at OOM working on intel, but he is the main spokesperson for the Mod team.

Now, if you want to know my credentials, please go to The GET Team forum and listen to the last 2 cc's (Oct 12 and 19). I'm a guest speaker on those cc's, and start speaking at about the 12-14 minute mark. I go over my qualifications, and also explain some key points about the RV that may help you get through this ride. I don't bring intel, but I know how to piece it together to create the picture of what is happening. (I've also been a member of OOM since its early days.)

Please don't bash those who bring the intel. We need people like Jonnywg. Without them, we would all be in the dark. If you don't understand what he is saying, just move on and find someone else you can follow.

Thank you for your time.

Historian

Historian

Back to top Go down

Post by prosperity Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Thank you Historian, and Jonnywg. I truly appreciate the maturity level offered here. Sound, grounded, informative, and clear. thank you so much.

prosperity

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Thank you so much, Historian, for your enlightening information. We appreciate what you and JohnnyWg are trying to give us, even though we may not understand all of it. Keep on telling us what you can, and we will all try to be more patient -- well, some of us will try to be more patient! :queen: bounce bounce bounce
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Hope he is right. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Yesterday they were "chruning." Today they are "cooperating." I suppose tomorrow, they will be "fermenting?"

GO RV!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Come on RV!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Thanks for sharing what you did HISTORIAN. I bash no one, but only stand on facts. Since you say you have "experience" in such issues, like banking, can you please try to explain, WHY back on March 07, 2008, some 3 1/2 years ago, Ranger, AKA Phoenix, posted on all forums the BANKS were co-operating, setting all in motion, he KNEW VP's and had contacts of Presidents in banks totaling 14 from USA AND Canada and that had confirmed the RATE was done, the screens POSTED the RV was done and ready to go. Hmm? The forums were sleepless to two nights as ALL waited with baited breath. What did I miss? SINCE that post so very long ago, since that time, banks were NOW brought into the rumor mill and have been here ever since. In reality, what do banks really have to do with the IQD? They are only the means of distribution to exchange foreign currencies WHEN they are legitimate and rated. Thanks

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Ah so true Dundee!!!!!!!

Dundee says....
why don't some of you people read the intel decide if you believe it or not then move on
instead of complaining.. if any of you whiners had intel you wouldn't be here,

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:38 pm

THANKS YOU JONNYWG AND ALL THE GURUS, MODS AND THOSE CONTRIBUTING THEIR TIME INTO THIS AND OTHER COUNTLESS OF FREE INFORMATION WEBSITES....YOU ARE ALL SO APPRECIATED.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Siaya,

Do you really think your question will be answered?

Yes, historian is correct when he says the guru's work hard, some with no compensation, but others well......but remember working hard does not equate to being right. You can work your butt off and still be wrong, but when you are wrong over and over again, well....... And if it is your "contacts" that are wrong, that is kind of like how many times does your investment persons intel prove to be wrong before you leave him?

But historians mistaken when he said johnny does not give date and rates, he gives hour, not dates, his latest was "36 hours".

For those of you who follow, read, digest, beleive everyword they post, I'm sorry if I offend you, but the truth and the facts are out there.

IT AINT' HAPPENED YET

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Historian Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:18 pm

If you listen to my cc of Oct 12 on The GET Team, you will hear me say that I think the vision of this RV changed over the 8 years. IMO, it changed not once, but many times. This may have been due to behind-the-scenes differences of opinion, changes in influence, global issues we don't know about, and so on.

Unfortunately, every time the vision changes, everything that follows it changes -- strategy, tactical plan, implementation plans . . . right down to all the details, the timeline and so on. Some of the delays we have seen have clearly been technical or logistics, but others appear to have been due to conflicts between influential parties.

These kinds of changes in direction, etc. are THE NORM and not the exception, and they alway result in the timeline being stretched. Based on the pattern of the intel, I suspect this RV has been on the verge many times, and halted for various reasons, and then redefined and changed. I suspect that there has been significant disagreement behind the scenes on what was to happen, why and how. However, I think that by and large that has settled down, though I still see evidence of some disagreement. That also is normal.

The good news for us is that, this time, there is an added element that indicates where the timeline is and the target window for RV -- the mainstream global media is putting out spin for public consumption to explain where the RV money comes from without mentioning the RV. This "front story" has to do with the Eurozone issue, and how they will solve the global financial debt crisis. They need trillions of Euros, and the spin (from Merkel, Sarkozy, Geithner, other Central Bankers, the IMF, and people with political careers at stake) is that there is plenty of private money in Europe to do it, and all they need to do is take action. The spin also started saying about mid-October that they had to get it done within 2 weeks or suffer serious long-term economic damage.

This kind of spin indicates that the powers behind the scenes have a target date in mind for the RV. And right now the spin is still pointing to that date being in October. If they shift that date, we will hear more spin to cover for that. And that is because they themselves have laid out that timeline, and will need to explain it reasonably if it changes. Many of these people have political careers. They cannot sweep all these public statements under the rug.

Can the RV timeline be derailed? Yes, it can. But given this public expression by the powers behind this RV, it would likely be from something that no one expects at this time. The powers behind this RV also need this RV to save themselves, and they now have significant reasons to get this out asap.

RE: Jonnywg stating 36 hours -- that is not a date. That is how people in this area of the work (IT systems and software implementation, and IT data conversion projects) report on status of progress. How Jonnywg reports tells me that he is the real deal, and what he is reporting on is the real deal. If you are not knowledgeable about this type of work, it may be best to avoid interpreting it, as you are simply going to draw wrong conclusions, and end up with less understanding of where the RV process really is. And that is of no help to you.

I hope this clarifies everyone's questions. Unfortunately, I cannot continue to reply to this one thread as it takes up a lot of time (and I'm supposed to be working! Not watching chat screens and forums! LOL).

I do address a lot of questions just like this each week on The GET Team cc - that's Wed at 9 pm est. Why don't you call in and ask your questions then? Or send the questions to The GET Team. They are collecting questions for me to answer. Here are the links to the 2 cc's where I answer some of these questions.

Oct 12 (I start speaking at about 12 min) - https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=85-17-65-67-17-65-6729-31-73-103121-17-65-67-17-65-67245699-17-65-6719;0NDkwNDAx1

Oct 19 (I start speaking at about 13.5 min) - https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-6789-17-65-67113-17-65-67955875419-17-65-67-17-65-67251034443;0NDkwNDAx1

Have a great day! And best of luck to all of you in your new life! Make the most of it, for we are indeed most fortunate to be on this ride, however crazy and frustrating it may be.

Historian

Historian

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Just what we need someone else trying to promote their site!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Historian,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to reply. But your statement:

"RE: Jonnywg stating 36 hours -- that is not a date. That is how people in this area of the work (IT systems and software implementation, and IT data conversion projects) report on status of progress."

Does not hold water.

But as a businessman of just over 30 years when someone tells me "36 hours" and it does not happen, I have two questions Why not and When?

I understand this RV is a very complex thing that IMHO less than a handfull of people in the world really have an idea of what is happening, and none of those may know the whole truth.

But to sum up what I think you are saying is "The more things change, the more they stay the same". But the bottom line is, W Still Have No RV

If you believe Dr. Shabibi we will not have one until his wants are complete, ie. HCL, Erbil ect.....

But with todays news of Iraqs' inflation rising to levels that are troublesome for them, close to 10% and double digits was the CBI "redline" on inflation. That in itself could push Dr. Shabibi into moving before he wants to. (see noted link).(http://www.zawya.com...A20111021132443)

I personaly can afford to wait another 8 years, I don't want to, but I can. But some of the fine folks who read the GURU posts and want to believe in them can't, they need the RV now, for some they needed it yesterday, so, please be careful when you share the intel you are recieving, and think of your sources, ask yourself, a question or two as to, Has this contact been right before, how often? before you give out false hope to the people who are listening.

Again thank you for your time, now I can go back to work.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grammer what else)

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bish Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Can you guys believe the Arrogant comments that Dan made on the PTR ccall this afternoon regarding JohnnyWG?? This is exactly why I canceled my membership at PTR.....this guy criticizes all the other intel on the web and then in the same breathe asks us all to buy his BS. I was listening to Dan and Tony back in May when every one of their ccalls were entitled "We're in the Week" !! The people that are paying to listen to Dan and Tony are being manipulated and they should use the $14.95 a month to buy more IQD.......

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 pm

PTR,

Does that stand for "Pay The Renfrow's"

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:10 pm

lol!
1alaskan wrote:PTR,

lol! lol! lol!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:08 pm

1alaskan wrote:PTR,

Now that's a good one... How anyone pays for PTR bologna I haven't a clue. One's a con, the other, let's just say keep your daughters away from him.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum