Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries

Go down

Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries Empty Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:53 am

Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries

11/07/2020

Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries 21868

Economy News - Baghdad

The Political Prisoners Corporation, the Public Pension Agency, has called for the release of salaries for prisoners and detainees in Rafha, and for them to be allowed to combine two salaries.

According to an official document of the Prisoners' Foundation, seen by the "Al-Iqtisad News", it demanded the Retirement Board to release the salaries of detainees and detainees and allow them to combine two salaries, while the institution included constitutional and legal texts that confirm allowing detainees and detainees to combine two salaries.

A statement issued by the Council of Ministers stated that official orders were issued to stop the double salaries and entitlements of the Rafha detainees, and to limit them to only one person, whose salary does not exceed one million dinars, and that he be inside Iraq and head of a family, and he has no salary from the state.

The Council of Ministers decided in its fifth regular session, held on 6/9/2020, that funding for the Rafha detainees ’dues should be in accordance with what is stipulated in the law: (35 of 2013), provided that the upper limit of the dues does not exceed (1,000,000) dinars, only one million dinars per month .

According to the first amendment to the Law on the Political Prisoners ’Organization in Iraq, No. 35 of 2013 issued during the era of the Nuri al-Maliki government cabin, which was ratified by the agreement of the Shi’ite and Sunni blocs in the Iraqi parliament, the privileges of Rafha include those participating in the 1991 People's Uprising and their spouses and children, calculated Salaries and benefits of political prisoners of Rafha refugees since 2006.

According to the same law, the salary of a refugee in Rafha who spent more than six months in the camp is no less than 1.2 million dinars, and every refugee in Rafha receives a grant of five million Iraqi dinars if he remains in the camp for less than one month.

According to the same law, the Rafha refugees have the right to receive two salaries, to obtain a piece of residential land and a real estate loan of thirty million dinars, or a housing unit without conditions for each refugee in Rafha or his heirs, and all Rafha refugees receive higher studies seats and fellowships abroad at state expense .

And when taking the number of those who receive the salaries of Rafha, which is more than thirty thousand people, about 40 billion dinars of the Iraqi budget goes monthly as salaries for the refugees of Rafha, without calculating the privileges, allocations, and sums they receive since 2006 as compensation, medical expenses, study expenses and loans.

It is noteworthy that the office of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced on the 22 of last June, the issuance of official orders to stop the double salaries and dues of detainees in Rafha.

Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries 9a055284rb6a

Prisoners' Foundation: The Rafha detainees have the right to combine two salaries 7gudggj41xxa

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20981
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum