Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ, 9 JULY

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:26 pm

MarkZ Thursday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: Still in an “Intel Blackout” for most of my contacts. They have really clamped down on any news and any leaks….

MZ: I did reach out to a redemption center person and they are keeping them all on call there. 

MZ: At redemption centers they are all geared up and have taken precautions. They have masks and gloves. They are prepared and waiting on a “go” as well. 

MZ: Somebody pointed this out after finally getting in touch with their contacts at exchange centers- “Why would they have these if we were not going to exchange?” 

MZ: Our exchange is coming guys and it’s getting closer day by day. 

MZ: so overnight there were no changes in value is Hong Kong, no changes in value in Europe, the middle east or Iraq.  No package deliveries.   They are all positioned and all are waiting for that shoe to drop. 

MZ: One thing I did get out of a paymaster is there are no provisions for them to stay there in August. They did not extend their living arrangements for next month…..So they firmly believe they will have done their jobs and gone home before then……. 

Member:  I personally don’t think we have long to go. It either will go or we will see the end of the financial system as we know. Must be a go soon or there will be no return as We know it.

MZ: Some interesting news out of China…..Chinese documents from the communist party were leaked yesterday and they are having tremendous issues with flooding throughout China. Over 17 million people are unaccounted for or missing there…..thier largest damns may give way which could result in tens of millions of deaths.  

MZ: Also in that documentation that was leaked they recently did a physical gold count and 4% of their physical gold does not exist. Has it been over- reported by previous leaders? Has it been stolen? We do not know that answer. 

MZ: Nations all over the world are doing physical gold counts. We assume it’s in preparation for a change in currency standards. This is huge. 

MZ: Interesting times ahead for sure. China also said they believe the Covid virus is airborne so masks and whatever would be ineffective. 

Member: I believe this second wave of Covid 19 will hide all the executions at Gitmo….lol

Member:  the second wave of this virus will be to hide all the deaths

Member:  Heard celebrities, actors, media people that announce covid-19 tested positive=lethal injection execution

Member:  Too bad that crimes get covered up with a virus of how corrupt our politicians and media are

Member: Oprah and Ellen shows are canceled. MZ: I wonder why???  Hmmmmmmmmm… I saw recent pictures of Ellen…(With no adrenechrome) looking pretty rough……

Member:  Justice Roberts suddenly hospitalized

Member:  Roberts is in hospital for a fall last week. Coincidence!  SCOTUS Chief Roberts was a George W nomination!! Crooked George!!!

MZ: Here is a video of a list of supposed executions and arrests….i have not watched the entire thing yet- but its interesting and encouraging…..  Updated Lists of @rrests & X-ecutions   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-7VSMEC6HM&feature=youtu.be 

Member:  Drop the Federal Reserve Bank and all the criminals clowns go away!

Member:  Potus said a big stimulas, I personally think he is talking about the reset

Member:  I wonder if  Nesara cause a complete replacement of the house and senate?

MZ: I have noticed there is a lot of talk about Nesara/Gesara on youtube now. 

Member:  If we wait for the Election for the "Re-Set" then we will need another Election for the republic. if we Re-Set NOW then we will ONLY NEED the One Election in Nov….food for thought 

Member:  did you see Sierra's post on JFK Jr?

Member:  Did anyone see the live stream of robert kennedy jr? They asked him to touch his nose if JFK jr was still alive and he did.

Member:  Dow is down -173 right now.

MZ: Here is a post from Sam Oliver – I will read it out loud. 

MZ: Sam Oliver: So here we are waiting as though nothing will ever change, but this is so far from the truth. Let’s take a look at what has been going on since 2016. A new foundational economy has been laid before us right beneath our eyes. Many trade agreements have been shifted. Trade contracts have been negotiated. Some were refused, others were accepted. 

We have had a devaluation of all currencies due to a high dollar price on the markets. And now we are seeing the dollar move lower. This has created a shift in the Baltic Dry exchange index indicating more money velocity due to more trade opportunities. This leveling off of currencies will allow purchasing power changes among the currencies to begin at any moment. 

The banks have deregulated operations to include gold-IRA’s , new interest rates, more asset protections and more.  The Stock Markets have included gold ETF’s. Gold miners sign new and larger contracts to begin profitable operations again with plans to expand. 

As the dollar decreases, gold and silver are increasing due to lower interest rates on the global economy that will shift our monetary system into a golden era lifestyle. Everything is about to be shaken up. Yes the markets have a huge debt bubble that has to pop.  Inflated prices and a deflated economy will not stand the test of time.  

Much of the markets have been transferring assets to safe haven assets allowing free movement of growth to begin in this new world of opportunities that are just around the corner.  

There is a dark cloud over us, but it is always darkest just before the dawn, and on the other side of these clouds we have a rainbow ahead of us. At the end of this rainbow is a pot of gold. Sam Oliver

MZ: I could not agree more. 

MZ:  'Death Cross' strikes U.S. dollar as COVID-19 cases grow  https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2492PI 

Texas Snake WF Banker assigned to develop and maintain exchange centers in 5 states https://t.me/joinchat/Nk3BHFQJvgJdI_p-nI9A_Q

NEW RECORDING -TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK hosted by BLONDIE 7/ 8 /2020 https://seedsofwisdom.team/shop/ols/p...

Dee’s Economics & Sam Oliver https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jk23r6dq3MtYiipTfw

We will see you all for Whiskey and Wisdom Tonight at 8 pm est

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum