Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket

Go down

Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket Empty Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:30 am

Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket

24/06/2020

Parliamentary Agriculture: A governmental approach to secure the citizens' food basket 21626

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture and Water revealed, on Wednesday, a government approach to secure the food basket for the citizen.

The head of the committee, Deputy Salam Al-Shammari, according to the official agency, said, "There are internal and external agendas that want to affect the food security of the citizen, especially after Iraq declared its self-sufficiency in strategic crops and some vegetables and fruits."

He added, "There are farms that were burned by an active act," noting that "despite this, the government is continuing to achieve self-sufficiency from strategic crops and other crops that fall within the food basket of the Iraqi citizen."

He pointed out that "the marketing season for the current year will witness a large abundance of crops, as the Ministry of Trade will receive about 5 million tons of wheat," noting that his committee asked the Minister of Finance to secure the dues of farmers, whether they are wheat farmers, barley or yellow corn.

He explained, "Law No. (10) of 2011 obliges the government to provide protection for agricultural products, both animal and plant," noting that "the law has not yet been implemented on the ground."

He pointed out that "there was a decision issued in the year 2019 to prevent the import of table egg products, chicken, chilled and frozen fish and live, but it was noted that informal outlets in the Kurdistan region, through which these products are introduced in ways that are illegal and contrary to international controls and norms and have not been examined and made sure Its health safety, which is a danger to the citizen. "

He stressed the need to support the agricultural sector to achieve self-sufficiency in all food products.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20823
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum