Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15

Go down

DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15 Empty DINAR IRAQ & DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, for June 15

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:19 pm

National Accord warns against targeting Allawi and holds Al-Kazemi responsible for his safety

National Accord warns against targeting Allawi and holds Al-Kazemi responsible for his safetyAyna News

Baghdad, The National Accord Party warned, on Saturday, of suspicious plans to target the safety of its leader Iyad Allawi, blaming Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi for the slaughter of his cadres and president.

“The Iraqi National Accord Party warns of suspicious plans targeting the safety of its leader and founder Iyad Allawi, and holds interim Prime Minister Mustafa Kazemi fully responsible for any harm or misfortune that may be inflicted on his office workers, leaders, And the cadres of the Iraqi National Accord Party, which fought dictatorship so valiantly.

Kazim added, “Resorting to the former regime’s methods of killing, suppressing and treasoning will only increase the ruling authority except isolation and will not justify its failure in the tasks for which it came, and our honorable people will have attitudes and responses to that.”

alliraqnews.com

Saleh calls for activating the outputs of the International Donors Conference in Kuwait for the reconstruction of Iraq
14/6/2020

Saleh calls for activating the outputs of the International Donors Conference in Kuwait for the reconstruction of Iraq[Baghdad-Ain]
President of the Republic Barham Salih called on Sunday to activate the outcomes of the International Donors Conference in Kuwait for the reconstruction of Iraq.
Saleh said, on the sidelines of his meeting with the Kuwaiti Foreign Minister, Ahmed Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Sabah, that “Iraq is keen on establishing strong relations with Kuwait based on the fraternal ties and historical ties that link the two brotherly peoples,” noting that “the advanced stages that the two countries have made in cooperation and joint action call To optimism. ”

The President stressed “the importance of economic openness between the two countries and activating the outputs of the international donors conference in Kuwait for the reconstruction of Iraq,” noting that “the political and economic crises and the spread of the Corona pandemic require the countries of the region more coordination and solidarity to overcome these conditions in order to consolidate the pillars of stability and peace and achieve prosperity for peoples.” ”
The Foreign Minister conveyed to the President of the Republic an invitation from Prince Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah to visit Kuwait.
alliraqnews.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum