Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:35 am by frieda.ritter

» Iraq's PM talks to CNN about the future of his country's relationship with the U.S.
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 11:24 am by GirlBye

» Bank Story #425
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:48 pm by GirlBye

» Iraq Discusses Natural Gas Investments With U.S. Firms
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:40 pm by GirlBye

» A Deeper Dive into Effects and Benefits of Cannabis
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 3:15 am by hazeljohn

» Iraqi Dinar Scam?
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:25 pm by RamblerNash

» Currency revaluation scams have found a new home on Etsy
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:14 pm by RamblerNash

» Melanie Hinds ADMITS to STEALING From a BANK! 9/1/23
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 3:31 pm by Ssmith

» The Fundamentals of Finance Dinar Scam Video
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 8:47 pm by Ssmith

» I have some sad news...PurpleSkyz has passed
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 12:59 pm by Zig

» Legal Translation Dubai
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 3:37 am by CLT2020

» Time Tested Tony
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 3:15 pm by Mission1st

» Oh Ye of Little Faith
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 11:03 pm by Kevind53

» Delta 8 hemp flower
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 6:03 am by emmanoah

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 1:34 am by hazeljohn

» The Death Of The Iraqi Economist, Sinan Al-Shabibi
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:09 am by Rickuda

» A DEATH AT 22
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:08 am by Rickuda

» Noah's Ark
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 7:44 am by Zig

» Follow the clicks
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 11:19 am by Mission1st

» Everyone’s Talking About Currencies: 21 Points
 Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 2:01 pm by Purpleskyz

Cottrell -- Trump will not let the RV go until after the election

2 posters

Go down

Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election Empty Cottrell -- Trump will not let the RV go until after the election

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:27 pm

Cottrell  

I believe Trump will not let the RV go until after the election….I do not see any other way this could happen.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cottrell --  Trump will not let the RV go until after the election Empty Re: Cottrell -- Trump will not let the RV go until after the election

Post by Jayzze Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:33 pm

really just like the prosperity packages were sent out. anyway iraq cannot hold out much longer. and btw were is all the financial aid that was promised by other countries? if trump is in charge he will not wait much longer since he wants to give us another eco package
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum