Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law

3 posters

Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:01 am

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 836786-c696eee1-0974-497b-927d-b592fdc2a196
Monday 08, June 2020 23:23

Baghdad / Nina / The House of Representatives will vote in its next Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law to finance the fiscal deficit for the current year.

A statement of the media department that received the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ) said: The agenda of Wednesday's session also includes the first reading of the draft law for the second amendment of the Public Roads Law No. 35 of 2002.

He added: The session includes reading the report of the Agriculture, Water and Marshes Committee regarding the marketing of wheat crops in addition to discussions General. End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=836786

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty A deputy addressed Al-Kazemi with a message: He saved the future of Iraq from the trap of foreign debt

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:26 pm

A deputy addressed Al-Kazemi with a message: He saved the future of Iraq from the trap of foreign debt

Jeudi 04 juin 2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 835868-935f902c-32b0-4765-8147-0b6ba0eeca44

Baghdad / Nina / Member of the Committee for Monitoring the Implementation of the Governmental Program and Strategic Planning on the Sawaroun Parliamentary Bloc, Dr. "Inaam Al-Khuzai," sent an open letter to the Prime Minister entitled "Save the future of Iraq from the trap of foreign debt."

Al-Khuza’i said in her message she received the Iraqi National News Agency / NINA/ A copy of it: The draft (Domestic and External Borrowing Law) raises astonishment and great concern about government trends towards external borrowing, to finance public expenditures for several reasons; First: The reasons for the law of external borrowing are the decline in oil prices, and this decline is not surprising, and Iraq has been living with it for years due to fluctuations in oil prices, which have decreased and increased, adding: Therefore, there is no necessity to mortgage the country's economic and financial resources abroad due to the volatility of oil prices, especially since the prices are recovering Tangible after it touched the barrier of $ 40 a barrel recently due to the commitment of major oil producers to control production and start global economic activity in coexistence with the Corona pandemic and gradually move the economic sectors.

Al-Khuza’i explained: The second reason for abandoning external borrowing is the lack of a budget need for cash in “foreign currency,” but there is a need for “Iraqi dinars” to bridge the financing gap until prices recover and maximize other financial resources for the government, noting: The government directs to external borrowing. For the fate of Iraq to international wills and a serious threat to its political, economic and social security, instead, internal borrowing should be adopted by tracking the financial flows flowing from Iraqi banks (Al-Rafidain and Al-Rashid and the Iraqi Bank for Trade) and other private banks, and the central bank will support these banks as happened in 2016 And 2017.

Al-Khuzai noted that: the financial institutions operating in Iraq can be persuaded to secure good sums to supplement and finance the budget, until oil prices improve and all internal obligations and debts are paid without harming the sovereignty and political and economic future of Iraq, stressing: the need for the government to strive to maximize non-oil revenues , Eliminating pockets of corruption, wastage ports in the state’s resources, such as border ports and their huge revenues, real estate of the looted country, opening the file of “debts owed by communication companies”, Iraq’s money abroad, and other abundant financial resources, not immediately resorting to easy solutions (external borrowing). And risk the future of the country and the citizen.

/ End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=835868

https://www.dinardaily.net/t92031p50-follow-up-cell-the-government-may-resort-to-borrowing-and-printing-currency-to-provide-salaries
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Parliamentary criticizes the option of external borrowing: We need Iraqi dinars, not foreign currencies

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:31 pm

[size=30]Parliamentary criticizes the option of external borrowing: We need Iraqi dinars, not foreign currencies[/size]

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 60f2ef558-32339-202006041028

People - Baghdad

The Deputy for the Block of Walkers, Inaam Al-Khuzai, called on Thursday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to avoid external borrowing, pointing out that financial institutions operating in Iraq can be persuaded to secure good sums to supplement and finance the budget. 

Al-Khuza’i said, in a message addressed to al-Kazemi, which NAS received a copy of (June 4, 2020), that it “raises a surprising and great concern (the domestic and foreign borrowing law) regarding the governmental directions towards external borrowing, to finance public expenditures for several reasons. The reasons for the external borrowing law are the decline in oil prices, and this decline is not surprising, and Iraq has been living with it for years due to the fluctuations of oil prices, both low and high. She added, "Consequently, it is not necessary to mortgage the country's economic and financial resources abroad due to the volatility of oil prices, especially since prices witness a significant recovery after touching the $ 40 per barrel barrier recently due to the commitment of major oil producers to control production and start global economic activity in coexistence with the Corona pandemic and gradually move the economic sectors." .

Al-Khuza’i explained, “The second reason for abandoning external borrowing is the lack of a budget need for cash (in foreign currency), but there is a need for (Iraqi dinars) to bridge the financing gap until prices recover and maximize other government’s financial resources,” noting that, “The government directs External borrowing depends on Iraq’s fate to international will and a serious threat to its political, economic and social security. Instead, internal borrowing should be approved by tracking the financial flows flowing from Iraqi banks (Rafidain and Rashid and the Iraqi Trade Bank) and other private banks, and the central bank will support these banks as It happened in 2016 and 2017.  

The representative pointed out that "financial institutions operating in Iraq can be persuaded to secure good sums to supplement and finance the budget, until oil prices improve and pay off all domestic obligations and debts without harming the sovereignty and political and economic future of Iraq," stressing, "The government's need to maximize revenue Non-oil, eliminating pockets of corruption, waste ports in state resources, such as border ports and huge revenues, real estate of the looted country, opening a file (debts owed by communication companies), and Iraqi money abroad, and other abundant financial resources, not immediately resorting to easy solutions ( External borrowing) and risking the future of the country and the citizen.  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=32339&fbclid=IwAR18JiaG8ZWMR2UXGu_3pRaqadM-Oxf8yjYoO-_FktXL04IMpJxIf4PDc3c
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Re: Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law

Post by Jayzze Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:36 am

if they bring in about4.5 billion a month salih claims and they need 7.5 a month i think they have some issues correct
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty In the presence of the Presidency of the House of Representatives ... the Finance Committee hosts the Ministers of Finance and Planning and the Governor of the Central Bank to discuss the financial crisis

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:02 am

[size=32]In the presence of the Presidency of the House of Representatives ... the Finance Committee hosts the Ministers of Finance and Planning and the Governor of the Central Bank to discuss the financial crisis[/size]

10/6/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law %D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-800x445

In the presence of Speaker of Parliament, Mr. Mohamed Al-Halbousi, and First Deputy, Mr. Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, the Finance Committee headed by Deputy Dr. Haitham Al-Jubouri, Chairman of the Committee, and the presence of the ladies and gentlemen, members of the Minister of Finance, Mr. Ali Abdel Amir Allawi, Minister of Planning, Khaled Najm Battal, the Governor of the Central Bank, Mr. Ali Al-Alaq, and the advance staff at the Ministry of Finance to discuss the financial crisis the country is going through and discuss the local and external borrowing law.

Speaker of Parliament Mr. Mohamed Al-Halbousi stressed that the financial crisis that the country is going through requires concerted efforts between the legislative and executive authorities and taking important decisions that will correct the mistakes of the past, provided that employees, retirees and people with limited income do not fall victim to these decisions, but rather they are in their best interest.

Mr. Al-Halbousi stressed the necessity for the government to address the issue of discrepancies in spending in the salaries of state employees and to be fair to employees in this aspect, as well as to rely on resources other than oil such as customs revenue, tax and taxes, and that the state impose its control on border crossings.

Mr. Council President also explained that the financial crisis cell should continue even if oil prices rise to avoid such crises, in addition to the state undertaking a real review of all its financial and economic expenditures and priorities.

For his part, First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi stressed that the financial crisis is not only in the decline in oil prices, but rather is a group of accumulations that needs real reform and in the long run.

Mr. Al-Kaabi stressed that the government should provide a productive economic and financial reform paper that takes into account the investment sector, the promotion of suspended and lagging projects in addition to the private sector, taking into account those with limited incomes and providing job opportunities for the unemployed.

In the same regard, the Chairman of the Financial Committee, Dr. Haitham Al-Jubouri said that the committee was suffering from poor communication with previous governments and not responding to the advice and solutions that were provided by the government's financial committee on fiscal policy.

The Finance Committee called for it to be a partner in taking important decisions with the government, as well as for the local and external borrowing law provided by the government to match real reform steps to avoid the country from falling into such crises in the future.

The ladies and gentlemen of the members of the Finance Committee and the heads of the parliamentary committees and a number of the members of the House of Representatives who attended the meeting presented their opinions and proposals regarding the financial crisis and the reduction of the salaries of employees and retirees and the law of local and foreign borrowing, stressing the need to pay attention to people with limited income and the families of martyrs and prisoners and that the reform decisions do not affect Government on these slides.

The Minister of Finance Ali Allawi reviewed the Iraqi financial situation in light of the low oil prices and the spread of the Corona pandemic and the global economic crisis that caused it, indicating that the accumulations of the past have left a significant impact and several problems and mistakes on the economic reality in the country that requires all efforts to get out of them.

Allawi stressed that the government is working on a clear and ramified plan that affects all Iraqi economic realities and areas, as well as joint and continuous cooperation with the Finance Committee for Reform in the legislative aspects.

After that, the Minister of Planning, Khaled Najm Battal, gave a detailed explanation of the total number of investment projects, which numbered 6 thousand projects. Some of these projects are between stalled and depleting, and he needs to be allocated funds from the budget, given that these projects are equivalent to the salaries of the employees, as they will provide job opportunities to employ the unemployed and get up. In the private sector and spinning the Iraqi economy.

The Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, provided a full explanation regarding the external borrowing mechanism, which will contribute to preserving foreign currency capacities and raise the pressure on the central bank reserves, as well as it has become a realistic matter to bridge the budget deficit and ensure payment of salaries of employees and retirees and the social welfare network.

In conclusion, after the Finance Committee heard all the suggestions and opinions submitted by the women and gentlemen members of the House of Representatives and the government's viewpoint represented by the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Planning and the Governor of the Central Bank, the Finance Committee completed its discussions of the local and external borrowing law and voted to submit it to the House for the purpose of voting on it.

House of Representatives,
Media
Department 6/10/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/06/10/%d8%a8%d8%ad%d8%b6%d9%88%d8%b1-%d8%b1%d8%a6%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%a9-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty The Finance Committee continues its discussions on domestic and external borrowing law

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:04 am

[size=32]The Finance Committee continues its discussions on domestic and external borrowing law[/size]

[size=12] 06/11/2020[/size]

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law WhatsApp-Image-2020-06-11-at-12.42.05-PM-800x445

The Finance Committee, headed by Deputy Dr. Haitham al-Jubouri and the attendance of the committee's ladies and gentlemen on Thursday 11/6/2020 to complete the discussions on the draft of the local and external borrowing law and put the final touches on it.

The Finance Committee discussed the presence of a number of women and gentlemen members of other parliamentary committees during the meeting that was held in the hall (Al-Shabibi) a number of points and inquiries to clarify regarding the draft of the borrowing law, the most important of which is the ceiling of this borrowing and the length of time for it, with the government taking into consideration the rise in oil prices in Global Market.

The Finance Committee indicated by operating numbers the operating expenses to cover the salaries of employees, retirees and the social welfare network for the remaining seven months of the year 2020, according to which the amount of borrowing is determined, in addition to the need to specify a minimum of 25% ؜ of the total borrowing size of investment projects to move the Iraqi economy and provide job opportunities for youth Jobless.

The Finance Committee stressed the importance of the government sending the economic and financial reform paper to the House of Representatives for the purpose of reviewing financial and economic policy and correcting this path that affects the citizens ’livelihood, as well as the government’s adoption of various ideas and opinions in filling the budget deficit other than deducting the salaries of employees and retirees, which is rejected And categorically in the Finance Committee and the House of Representatives.

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law WhatsApp-Image-2020-06-11-at-3.12.14-PM-1-1024x682

Media
Department 6/11/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/06/11/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%b5%d9%84-%d9%85%d9%86%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%b4%d8%a7%d8%aa%d9%87%d8%a7-%d8%a8%d8%b4%d8%a3%d9%86-%d9%82/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN IRAQ AND THE IMF TO BORROW $5 BILLION

Post by claud39 Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:30 pm

NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN IRAQ AND THE IMF TO BORROW $5 BILLION

16/06/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law %D9%85%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B6-5-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1

[ltr]Iraq's finance minister has begun negotiations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to borrow $5 billion, the parliamentary finance committee announced Monday.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The issue of internal and external borrowing will be put to parliament under certain conditions," said committee member Hanin Kaddo, adding that "the committee will present a paper on economic reforms for the government that includes not relying on single rents," according to the Iraqi news agency.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The need for an internal loan of up to 15 trillion dinars to cover salaries and operating expenses," he said, adding that "the Minister of Finance has begun negotiating with the INTERNATIONAL Monetary Fund to borrow $5 billion, and it is hoped that it will be allocated in favor of investment."[/ltr]

[ltr]He called on the government to control customs and border crossings, focus its programme on the private sector, diversify financial resources to reach safety and not to borrow.[/ltr]

[ltr]The parliamentary finance committee had earlier confirmed the government's intention to present a radical reform paper in the coming period, while referring to the details of the borrowing law.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The Finance Minister informed the Finance Committee that the government will present a radical reform paper covering all economic and financial aspects," said the committee's rapporteur, Ahmed al-Saffar.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The Finance Committee discussed government borrowing to finance the deficit and pay salaries," he said.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The text of the borrowing law refers to allowing the government to borrow 5 billion dollars in foreign borrowing, and internal 15 trillion dinars from Iraqi banks for two months," he said, adding that "the vote on the law was postponed after talking about salary deductions."[/ltr]

[ltr]The House of Representatives completed the second reading of the domestic and external borrowing bill to finance the fiscal deficit for 2020, and the Council of Ministers agreed to rearrange spending items in line with the Iraqi government's fiscal and economic reform.[/ltr]

[ltr]https://uabonline.org/%d9%85%d9%81%d8%a7%d9%88%d8%b6%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d9%8a%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%82-%d9%88%d8%b5%d9%86%d8%af%d9%88%d9%82-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%82%d8%af-%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%aa%d8%b1/[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Agree to include a text in the borrowing bill to release the salaries of new hires

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:49 pm

Agree to include a text in the borrowing bill to release the salaries of new hires

20/06/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 21558

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Saturday, approval to include a text in the draft law on internal and external borrowing that allows the Ministry of Finance to release the salaries of new hires.

Al-Lahna said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that it "and in a joint meeting with the Minister of Finance and in the presence of the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives announces approval to include a draft law on internal and external borrowing that allows the Ministry of Finance to release the salaries of new hires in the Ministry of Education and other ministries and institutions, which Ministerial orders were issued appointing them. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20778
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty The Finance Committee discusses with the Minister of Finance ways to get out of the economic crisis and complete its discussions on the borrowing law

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:13 pm

[size=32]The Finance Committee discusses with the Minister of Finance ways to get out of the economic crisis and complete its discussions on the borrowing law[/size]

06/20/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 1m_c_20_6_2020-800x445

The Finance Committee, headed by Deputy Dr. Haitham al-Jubouri and the attendance of a number of members of the committee on Saturday 20/6/2020 Mr. Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi to discuss the economic crisis the country is going through and ways to get out and complete its discussions on the law of internal and external borrowing.

Part of the meeting was chaired by the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, who welcomed the Minister of Finance, as he stressed that the parliament is waiting for the government to make real reforms that affect the lives of citizens and do not affect them negatively, in addition to that the House of Representatives supports any reform measure that fights corruption In state institutions.

The Finance Committee clarified that the government has many solutions and steps that contribute to increasing the state’s resources and supplying the budget with large sums other than deducting the salaries of employees and retirees, since the House of Representatives in general and the Finance Committee in particular reject this idea and is consistent with the aspirations of the people who desire decent living and economic stability.

The Finance Committee added that the law of internal and external borrowing will be a temporary solution to bridge the budget deficit, provided that the government is committed to sending the Economic and Financial Reform Law to the House of Representatives in a period not to exceed 60 per day to keep the country away from the specter of future financial crises.

And the committee stated that one of the most important reform measures that the government should take is to automate customs, fully control it, collect electricity and impose sales tax through a law that enables customs to withhold these taxes before entering the country, as well as offering some self-financing companies to invest in support of the private sector Which will reduce the burden on the public budget and provide job opportunities for many unemployed young people with higher degrees.

After the Finance Committee reviewed the letter of the Ministry of Finance - Budget Department - expressed its readiness to add a text within the borrowing law that allows the Ministry of Finance to release funding for the salaries of new hires in the Ministry of Education as an exception to the provisions of paragraph (First) of Article (13) of the Federal Financial Management Law No. ( 6) for the year 2019.

For his part, the Minister of Finance Ali Abdel Amir Allawi gave a detailed explanation of the financial and economic reality that Iraq is going through and the size of the budget deficit and the amount required within the law of internal and external borrowing to cross this crisis, adding that the paragraph added by the Finance Committee in the borrowing law regarding the government’s submission of the reform paper Economic and financial is very important and you will work on it as quickly as possible.

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 2m_c_20_6_2020

Media
Department 6/20/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/06/20/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%a8%d8%ad%d8%ab-%d9%85%d8%b9-%d9%88%d8%b2%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%b3%d8%a8/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty The Domestic and External Borrowing Law to Fund the Financial Deficit of 2020

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:11 am

[size=32]The Domestic and External Borrowing Law to Fund the Financial Deficit of 2020[/size]

06/24/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law %D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A9-800x445

Supervising Committee: The Finance Committee

The Domestic and External Borrowing Law to Fund the Financial Deficit of 2020

•  Vote

•  The first reading

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Screenshot_20200624-162942_WhatsApp

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Screenshot_20200624-162942_WhatsApp
Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Screenshot_20200624-163010_WhatsApp

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Screenshot_20200624-163010_WhatsApphttps://ar.parliament.iq/2020/06/24/%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%88%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b6-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%ad%d9%84%d9%8a-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%ac%d9%8a-%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%85%d9%88%d9%8a/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty The House of Representatives votes on the domestic and external borrowing law

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:13 am

[size=32]The House of Representatives votes on the domestic and external borrowing law[/size]

06/24/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Md-2018-2-800x445

The House of Representatives voted at its sixth session of the fourth parliamentary session for the second legislative year of the second legislative term that was held under the chairmanship of Mr. Mohamed Al-Halbousi, Speaker of the Council, on Wednesday 24/6/2020 in the presence of 168 deputies, on the draft domestic and foreign borrowing law to finance the fiscal deficit of 2020.

At the start of the session, the House of Representatives recalled the anniversary of the martyrdom of Mr. Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr and his two sons, and Mr. Al-Halbousi called on women and gentlemen representatives to read Surat Al-Fatihah on the spirit of Mr. Muhammad al-Sadr.

Then, the council read Surat Al-Fatihah to pay tribute to the victims of the Corona pandemic in Iraq, including former player Captain Ahmed Radi and his colleague player Ali Hadi.

The Council voted on the draft of the domestic and foreign borrowing law to finance the fiscal deficit for the year 2020 submitted by the Finance Committee due to the delay in approving the federal budget for 2020 and the spread of the Corona pandemic in the world and the decline in crude oil prices significantly. The Iraqi government is facing difficulty in financing public spending and in order to facilitate the financing of expenditures General necessary.

In a statement read during the session on the Turkmen component, MP Arshad al-Salhi called on the Prime Minister to fulfill his legal responsibility and implement his promise to grant the post of Minister of State to the Turkmen component to support the participation of the Iraqi people in building the state.

In turn, the Speaker of Parliament stressed the need for the Prime Minister to abide by the government program and the promises he made during the voting on the cabinet.

Then it was decided to adjourn the session

Media Department,
House of Representatives
6/24/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/06/24/%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%b5%d9%88%d8%aa-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%89-%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%88%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b6-%d8%a7%d9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty The Finance Committee plans to "strangle" the government with salaries and prevent borrowing to force it to financial reform

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:07 pm

[size=30]The Finance Committee plans to "strangle" the government with salaries and prevent borrowing to force it to financial reform[/size]

2020-06-24

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Download-24

Yassin Iraq: Follow-up

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed today, Wednesday, its objection to the parliament’s move towards voting on the borrowing law, while providing justifications for that.

Committee member Jamal Kujer said in press statements, “The committee objected to two reasons, the first of which is the government resorting to borrowing without reform and the reform is supposed to come first, and if it does not achieve what we are hoping to go to, the second reason relates to the ceiling of borrowing set by the Finance Committee at 5 billion and 15 trillion while The government is demanding more money. ”

He added, "The committee refuses to borrow to secure salaries only, as it is an operational matter, which means that the weight of the next year's budget in 2021 and the budget that follows is around 20 billion dollars without any financial return."

"There is an equation between loans and reform, that is, the more loans increase, the more the government will move away from real reform, meaning that if the government does not find money, then it will have to reform, but if the money is there, no reforms will take place," Cougar said.

He pointed out that "the committee allowed the government to borrow to secure these two months only in order to reap the fruits of its reforms, which must begin from now," noting that "the salaries will be distributed on time and there is no truth to what is rumored to be distributed every 45 days."

https://yesiraq.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%B7-%D9%84%D9%80%D8%AE%D9%86%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Parliamentary Finance: The Borrowing Law passed by Parliament allowed the government to borrow until the end of this year

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:55 am

Parliamentary Finance: The Borrowing Law passed by Parliament allowed the government to borrow until the end of this year

25/06/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 21654

Economy News _ Baghdad

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Abdul Hadi Al-Saadawi, confirmed on Thursday that the borrowing law passed by Parliament yesterday allowed the government to borrow until the end of the current year (for six months only and cannot after that).

Al-Saadawi said in a radio interview followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the borrowing law passed by Parliament allowed the government to borrow until the end of this year (for six months only and cannot after that), and with amounts confined by 5 billion dollars for external loans and 15 billion dollars for internal loans" , Considering it "the worst move the government has made, but it is embarrassing because of the financial crisis."

He added, "These loans will address several topics, the first of which are the salaries of state employees, retirees, and the social protection network, so that they will be safe (without deduction) until the end of the year. In addition to them, those appointed to permanent owners within the owners' movement in the past year will be added to them, as their salaries will be secured because many of them did not receive them Despite the issuance of orders to appoint them since 2019. "

He pointed out that "contracts will be contracted by the Ministry of Health with graduates of the past year who have not yet begun their work, for the purpose of benefiting from those energies in light of the need for health cadres as a result of the outbreak of the epidemic, in addition to supporting the health sector by providing the required liquidity and authority to the Minister of Finance to face any emergency that passes The country is in the midst of a pandemic. "

Noting that "the loans will include addressing the ongoing development projects in the regions so that they do not disappear."

Al-Saadawi warned, "From a personal point of view, I believe that the government is unable (after the approval of the borrowing law) to send the budget in 2020 to Parliament, in which case the Ministry of Finance and the concerned authorities will prepare to prepare the budget for the next year."

A member of the Finance Committee said, "The worst step the government committed is the borrowing process - but it is embarrassing because of the financial crisis that is ravaging the country - because the World Bank announced in the Kuwait Conference clearly and explicitly that the continuation of the government of Iraq in external borrowing will lead the country to the collapse of the currency and the financial market alike, The Finance Committee has stopped foreign borrowing completely in last year's budget, "indicating that Iraq will go through its worst stages as these loans will have profits and benefits and the country must sell oil to meet those benefits and profits."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20840
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Al-Iktissad News publishes the final version of the local and foreign borrowing law sent to the presidency

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:02 am

Al-Iktissad News publishes the final version of the local and foreign borrowing law sent to the presidency

25/06/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 21668

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Ldply9lx2xhp

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Mb9s8btturi0

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Xltgiwjgeuo2

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20847
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Al-Kaabi issues a statement regarding the House’s vote on the borrowing bill

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:05 pm

[size=32]Al-Kaabi issues a statement regarding the House’s vote on the borrowing bill[/size]

06/25/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Screenshot_20200625-012338_WhatsApp-800x445

Our brothers and our sons, employees, new appointees, lecturers, contracts, and wages, and in implementation of our previous directive to the Parliamentary Finance Committee, have promised us to include a clear and explicit paragraph that does not accept ijtihad and interpretation requiring the government and finance to ensure the continued distribution and financing of their salaries and allocations within the draft borrowing law ..

Today, we completed in the House of Representatives a vote on a draft law on internal and external borrowing after making the necessary amendments to it, including obligating the Ministry of Finance to finance the salaries and allocations of new hires throughout Iraq, and to address the financial benefits of doctors and free lecturers, contracts, daily wages and health cadres.

Your brother
Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi
, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives
6/26/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Screenshot_20200625-012403_WhatsApp

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/06/25/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%b5%d8%af%d8%b1-%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%86%d8%a7-%d8%a8%d8%b4%d8%a3%d9%86-%d8%aa%d8%b5%d9%88%d9%8a%d8%aa-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty The President of the Republic approves the borrowing law

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:45 pm

[size=36]The President of the Republic approves the borrowing law[/size]

25/06/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 152562020_b1ef8c41-ed69-4579-86b7-d5f3cc34eaf0

Baghdad - Mawazine News

President of the Republic, Barham Salih, Thursday, encountered the borrowing law after a vote by the House of Representatives during a session yesterday, Wednesday.

A presidential statement, which Mawazine News received a copy of, stated that "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, approved the domestic and foreign borrowing law to finance the fiscal deficit for the year 2020."

Saleh confirmed, during his signature of the law, that "ratification comes out of the financial crisis the country is going through in light of the outbreak of the Corna pandemic, and to finance the salaries of employees, retirees and necessary government expenditures," stressing "the necessity to rationalize government spending at the current stage."

The statement added, "The ratification of the president came after the law came to the presidency of the Republic from the House of Representatives after it was voted on Wednesday." 

Ended 6/29 n

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=106945
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq borrowed 20 billion dollars until the end of the year ... the worst step the government committed

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:47 pm

[size=36]Parliamentary Finance: Iraq borrowed 20 billion dollars until the end of the year ... the worst step the government committed[/size]

25/06/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 62562020_ded

Baghdad - Mawazine News

member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Abdul-Hadi al-Saadawi confirmed, Thursday, that the borrowing law passed by parliament yesterday allowed the government to borrow until the end of the current year (for six months only and cannot after that), and with amounts confined to $ 5 billion for foreign loans and $ 15 billion in internal loans.

Al-Saadawi told a local radio, followed by Mawazine News, that "the borrowing law that Parliament passed yesterday allowed the government to borrow until the end of this year (for six months only and cannot after that), and with amounts confined by 5 billion dollars to foreign loans and 15 billion dollars For internal loans, "considering it" the worst move the government has made, but it is embarrassing because of the financial crisis. "

He added, "These loans will address several topics, the first of which are the salaries of state employees, retirees, and the social protection network, so that they will be safe (without deduction) until the end of the year. 

In addition to them, those appointed to permanent owners within the owners' movement in the past year will be added to them, as their salaries will be secured because many of them did not receive them Despite the issuance of orders to appoint them since 2019. "

He pointed out that "contracts will be contracted by the Ministry of Health with graduates of the past year who have not yet begun their work, for the purpose of benefiting from those energies in light of the need for health cadres as a result of the outbreak of the epidemic, in addition to supporting the health sector by providing the required liquidity and authority to the Minister of Finance to face any emergency that passes The country is in the midst of a pandemic. "

Noting that "the loans will include addressing the ongoing development projects in the regions so that they do not disappear."

Al-Saadawi warned, "From a personal point of view, I believe that the government is unable (after the approval of the borrowing law) to send the budget in 2020 to Parliament, in which case the Ministry of Finance and the concerned authorities will prepare to prepare the budget for the next year."

A member of the Finance Committee said, "The worst step the government committed is the borrowing process - but it is embarrassing because of the financial crisis that is ravaging the country - because the World Bank announced in the Kuwait Conference clearly and explicitly that the continuation of the government of Iraq in external borrowing will lead the country to the collapse of the currency and the financial market alike, The Finance Committee has stopped foreign borrowing completely in last year's budget, "indicating that Iraq will go through its worst stages as these loans will have profits and benefits and the country must sell oil to meet those benefits and profits."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=106832
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Legal: external borrowing will curb the country in the long run

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:59 pm

Legal: external borrowing will curb the country in the long run
25/06/2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435

Information / private ...

On Thursday, legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said that external borrowing from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) bears a political shroud wrapped in the economy, while he will curb the country’s restrictions in the long run.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement to / Information /, “The borrowing law voted by Parliament set the maximum ceiling for external borrowing at $ 5 billion and set 15 trillion Iraqi dinars as the ceiling for internal borrowing,” noting that “internal borrowing is the payment of salaries, wages and internal spending, As for external borrowing, it is intended from the operational side, which must treat the health aspect, the Karuna pandemic, import medicines and health supplies, and confront the epidemic.

He added that "this borrowing needs to be accompanied by the development and reconsideration of dual and high salaries, customs, border outlets and aviation to provide what can be provided", indicating that "external borrowing from the International Monetary Fund is a political side that is wrapped in the economy and will restrict the country to restrictions in the long run."

Yesterday, Wednesday, the House of Representatives voted on a law to finance the deficit in this year's budget.

It ended 25 T.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/06/25/481807/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Haitham Al-Jubouri in a televised interview: Internal loans guarantee us 3 months' salaries only

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:26 pm

Haitham Al-Jubouri in a televised interview: Internal loans guarantee us 3 months' salaries only

Thursday 25, June 2020 

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 840330-95893075-1023-4725-929f-5def26726ba6

Baghdad / Nina / Head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham Al-Jubouri, confirmed that internal loans will guarantee salaries for only 3 months.

Al-Jubouri said in a televised meeting followed by the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ), that the OPEC Plus agreement was unfair to Iraq and did not take into account the exceptional circumstances of Iraq, adding that our foreign relations were supposed to be invested to return Iraq’s share of oil exports.

/ End 2

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=840330
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law Empty Haitham al-Jubouri in a televised meeting: The International Monetary Fund will not lend to Iraq more than 2.2 billion dollars

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:32 pm

Haitham al-Jubouri in a televised meeting: The International Monetary Fund will not lend to Iraq more than 2.2 billion dollars

Thursday 25, June 2020

Parliament votes in its Wednesday session on the internal and external borrowing law 840327-21565fcc-b268-4ec7-88e0-155700547584

Baghdad / Nina / Head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jabouri, affirmed that the International Monetary Fund will not lend Iraq more than 2.2 billion dollars.

Al-Jubouri said in a televised meeting, that 85% of the loan amount will be for operating expenses and 15% for investment projects, adding that the borrowing law funds the necessary operational expenses.

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=840327
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum