Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees

Go down

Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees Empty Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:52 am

Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees

05/06/2020

Starting the payment of salaries of some state employees 21246

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Rafidain and Rashid banks announced that the salaries of the employees of the departments and companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals and all employees of the health departments and some employees of the Ministry of Education have begun to be paid.

And Rafidain Bank said, in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, "We announce the payment of salaries of employees of departments and companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals through electronic payment tools."

And the media office of Al-Rafidain added, "The bank paid the salaries of the employees of the departments and companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals after the arrival of financing and feeding their sukuk."

He added that "the exchange was done through electronic payment tools with a Master Card," noting that "employees can receive their salaries from the bank's branch network located in Baghdad and the provinces or from the private outlets offices and from anywhere they are."

For its part, Al-Rashid Bank announced that "its branches continue to pay the salaries of employees of a number of state departments, including the Ministry of Education and all departments of the Ministry of Health whose financing instruments have reached the bank."

And that his administration "continues the process of paying salaries to the employees of their nationals with the bank, as well as manual payment."

He added that "the bank's staff work even after the end of the official working hours to ensure payment of salaries without delay."

He continued, "The employees who hold electronic payment cards can receive their salaries from our branch network located in Baghdad and the provinces or from one of the approved Master Card offices if they receive a salary notification letter."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20585
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum