Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors

Go down

During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors Empty During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:26 am

[size=32]During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors[/size]

3/6/2020

During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors WhatsApp-Image-2020-06-03-at-8.07.55-PM-800x445

Mr. Hassan Kareem Al-Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, stressed the need to enhance joint coordination between Iraq and Germany to contain and confront the Corona pandemic, expressing his serious endeavor to overcome all obstacles facing the work of German investors, businessmen and economists, especially with the topic of facilitating obtaining a visa to Iraq.

This came during his reception at his office today, Wednesday, 3 June 2020, the German ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Ole Del, in the presence of Mrs. Enas Al-Maksousi, where they reviewed ways of developing relations at various levels and the importance of continuing and activating the agreement with the German company Siemens to improve the electricity sector.

Al-Kaabi said: Iraq is on the verge of comprehensive and major economic, industrial and agricultural development, calling on all the owners of capital and large and small companies in the Republic of Germany to take the initiative in organizing strong and effective partnerships with the relevant authorities in Iraq, especially as the country has fertile land and an attractive and suitable environment for establishing And the success of the most powerful investment projects.

In turn, the German ambassador expressed his country's keenness to strengthen cooperation with Iraq in all fields and the continuation of joint coordination in confronting the new Corona virus, and to give full support in this regard, stressing that Germany has a real and serious desire to activate the investment and commercial sector and implement programs and agreements concluded between the two countries.

Media office of the
First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives
3/6/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/06/03/%d8%ae%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%84-%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%87-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d9%81%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors Empty The Minister of Planning receives the German ambassador to discuss ways to develop the private sector and sign an agreement for joint cooperation between the two countries

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 am

The Minister of Planning receives the German ambassador to discuss ways to develop the private sector and sign an agreement for joint cooperation between the two countries

2020-06-07

During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors 1591555008ed5e3d956dfcb0184e7e511a8611a8d2--%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najem received, in his office at the Ministry’s Bureau, today, Sunday, the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Iraq, Dr. "Ole Del"

The two parties affirmed the continuation of cooperation by increasing the volume of trade exchange, and benefiting from German experiences, in developing various development sectors in Iraq, especially the electricity sector, and supporting the private sector, and seeking to sign an agreement for joint cooperation between Iraq and Germany.

For his part, the German ambassador welcomed the orientations of the Iraqi government to boost development and the economy, expressing his country's readiness to provide more support to Iraq in various fields.

During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors 1591555008ed5e3d956dfcb0184e7e511a8611a8d2--%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1158
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors Empty Germany shows its companies willingness to rehabilitate the electricity system in Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:25 pm

Germany shows its companies willingness to rehabilitate the electricity system in Iraq

08/06/2020

During his meeting with the German Ambassador Al Kaabi, he stresses the necessity of enhancing joint coordination to confront Corona and overcoming the obstacles facing German investors E7ace3db9f7645e55a8a1bf4c22ad887-696x356

Information / Baghdad

On Monday, the Minister of Electricity Majid Mahdi discussed with the German ambassador, Ulle Dieel, ways to enhance joint cooperation in the energy field, stressing the ministry has ambitious plans to improve the electrical system.

A statement of the Ministry of Electricity received / information /, that the Minister of Electricity Majid Mahdi of the Emirate, received the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany in Baghdad, the beginning of the day, to discuss ways of joint cooperation in the field of electric energy between the two countries, pointing out that the Ambassador offered his congratulations to the Minister for his assumption of his duties as Minister of Electricity.

He added, the statement, that during the meeting, they discussed the road map submitted by the German company Siemens, as well as a discussion of the issue of gaseous fuels and investments in renewable energy and ways to attract German companies to invest in Iraq .

Dyle called, according to the statement, to activate the bilateral partnership, in addition to stimulating investment in the Iraqi energy market to serve the interests of the two friendly countries, stressing the readiness of his country’s companies to help develop and rehabilitate the electric power system in Iraq, especially after the contribution and great success that Siemens worked with owners The Ministry.

For his part, the Minister of Electricity thanked the German ambassador, welcoming the development of economic relations between the two countries.

He added that the ministry has ambitious plans to improve the performance of the national electricity system, praising the sobriety of German companies operating in the electric power sector, which have contributed to improving energy performance.

He explained, that the Iraqi energy market is promising and important, pointing out that the door is open to all companies in friendly countries to contribute to developing Iraq 's energy capabilities . 

25 n ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/06/08/478729/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum