Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas

Go down

During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas Empty During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas

Post by claud39 Fri May 15, 2020 9:18 am

[size=32]During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas[/size]

05/14/2020

During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas IMG-20200514-WA0035-800x445

The Parliamentary Crisis Cell calls for Mr. Al-Kazemi to take firmer measures towards violating health protection instructions
Al-Kaabi announces that an expanded meeting will be held in the presence of the Ministers of Health and Finance next Sunday to solve the problem of financing the purchase of health equipment
Al-Kaabi: We need an educational and social media revolution to raise health awareness of the citizen regarding the seriousness of the epidemic
The parliamentary and health crisis cells demand the security forces not to relax and tighten the procedures to implement the ban
Al-Kaabi: Baghdad is the most provinces in violation of the preventive instructions .. The Ministry confirms that most of the people with corona did not show any symptoms

Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of Parliament and Head of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell, recommended that the committee responsible for facing the Corona Virus 55 for the year 2020 to be headed by the Minister of Health and all its members should be reconfigured and activated, as it is the concerned party according to the Public Health Law, to submit its daily recommendations to the President The Higher Committee for Health and Safety to decide on it.

This came during his presidency of a broad meeting today, Thursday, May 14, 2020 in the Ministry of Health building in the presence of the cell rapporteur Dr. Jawad al-Musawi and a number of members of the cell and gentlemen deputies with the Minister of Health Dr. Hassan Al-Tamimi and the crisis cell and the advanced staff in the ministry, as well as the representative of the World Health Organization in Iraq, Mr. Adham Ismail, to discuss the developments of the Corona virus crisis and to issue the necessary recommendations regarding the seriousness of the high number of infected people in Baghdad and some provinces.

In its decision, the Crisis Cell called on Mr. Mousawi, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to take more firm measures to hold violators to health protection instructions particularly the owners of gatherings who are threatening the security and safety of the entire Iraqi society, while Al-Kaabi set next Sunday as the date for an expanded meeting of the parliamentary crisis in the presence of Messrs. Minister Health and Finance To discuss ways to accelerate the flow of financial allocations to the Ministry of Health so that it can play its necessary and effective role to face the epidemic, especially with regard to the issue of purchasing and importing medical and health equipment and equipment.

The head of the Crisis Cell and the Minister of Health called on the security forces not to relax and tighten the procedures in implementing the embargo, whether total or partial, and expedite the accountability of violators, while the cell recommended to proceed with the procedures of domestic quarantine and isolate areas with the highest rates of HIV infection and provide places for the stone to accommodate the largest number Possible from infected, contact and suspect.

The meeting also called on the media, activists and civil society organizations to enhance their role in carrying out a community revolution to raise the level of health awareness of citizens and intensify their awareness campaigns against the seriousness of the virus. The meeting also agreed to increase effective epidemiological monitoring campaigns in densely populated and random areas starting from Friday and reconsidering Exceptions from the curfew decision.

The Crisis Cell warned of the consequences of relaxing the prohibition measures, pointing out that the health teams confirmed that most of the injured are touchers who did not show any symptoms of the disease, and that Baghdad is the most governorate in violation of health and preventive instructions and instructions, even in wearing masks, calling for the return of Iraqi students stranded with some Overseas countries, of whom little is left, taking into account the preventive measures immediately upon their arrival, calling for a reassessment of previous plans, programs and decisions, and remediation of the imbalance in the issue of increasing injuries.

This expanded meeting was attended by representatives of Parliament, “Jawad Hamdan, Alaa Al-Rubaie, Sattar Al-Atabi, Asaad Al-Abadi, and Mrs. Representative Dr. Moktafa Al-Hasnawi.”

Media office of the
First Vice-President of the House of Representatives
5/14/2020

During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas IMG-20200514-WA0034-e1589479846760

During his presidency of a meeting at the Ministry of Health ... Al-Kaabi recommends, among other things, the restructuring of the Order 55 committee and the start of the process of isolating the affected areas IMG-20200514-WA0036-e1589479968116

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/05/14/%d8%ae%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%84-%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a4%d8%b3%d9%87-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b9%d8%a7-%d8%a8%d9%88%d8%b2%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b5%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum