Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ...

3 posters

Go down

Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... Empty Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ...

Post by claud39 Fri May 08, 2020 10:01 am

Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ...

2020-05-07

Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... 15888823761120d5e991c1527009547d1956deb95d--%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AD%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A6

Easy and affordable ballets ... Launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening

The Social Solidarity Grant team approved by the Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety supervised by Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi announced today, Thursday, the completion of checking and boycotting the names of applicants, and determining families who are eligible according to the conditions of the grant and installing them to the database, and the team also completed a very simplified mechanism to deliver the financial dues to those who are entitled Through the distribution outlets approved by the Central Bank and spread throughout Iraq, as those who are entitled will receive text messages via their phone numbers, including determining the amount of the entitlement and the closest outlet to receive the amount, and starting from tomorrow evening, Friday 8-5-2020 and via Juba It is distributed in all governorates with the aim of preventing any gatherings of citizens covered at the distribution outlets.

The exchange will also be verified when launched electronically at the same moment
While there will be channels to communicate with those who generate any obstacles, when they receive the amount, to address them immediately.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=375
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... Empty Re: Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ...

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri May 08, 2020 12:43 pm

Balloons, ballets - these automatic internet translation sites are brilliant aren't they? 😁

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... Empty Re: Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ...

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 09, 2020 10:50 pm

The Gurus love them. They can get a money paying following through their misinterpretation and adding "IMO"

Easy and affordable balloons ... launching the exchange for the emergency grant, starting from Friday evening ... 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun May 10, 2020 10:02 am

Sorry friends for the translation, I know that it's not always the right terms, except that I have to manage with this translation site to share with you the news of the day so that the members see what is really going on in Iraq. instead of reading the stories of gurus who do not put the news on the tables, and who simply gives an opinion which is in the void, good day to all, and happy mother's day to all members of the forum !!!   ayestu

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum