Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OCT 19 - BULLDOG75 IQD - TOP 10 LIST

Go down

OCT 19 - BULLDOG75  IQD - TOP 10 LIST Empty OCT 19 - BULLDOG75 IQD - TOP 10 LIST

Post by lexie Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:18 pm

OCT.19.2011

BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: freedomgift dundee soonerfan tc0043 dinali h20man jamessmith33 jorel andie_Z dinali :

HI EVERYONE: (RE-POST)

[Oct 18 1] Bulldog75: ALERT: EFFECTIVE "NOW THRU FRIDAY, OCT. 21, 2011: I HAVE BEEN ALERTED THAT THE UST AND US BANK SITES/SCREENS WILL BEGIN RUNNING 'FALSE RATES' ON THEIR BANK SCREENS WHICH WILL ‘TICK’ BACK AND FORTH WITH DIFFERENT RATES FOR HOURS AT A TIME. THESE ARE "TEMP TEST RATES" WHICH "TICK/BLINK" AND MAY APPEAR TO BE REAL BUT THEY ARE ACTUALLY 'FALSE MISLEADING RATES'.

THE BANK SCREENS WILL NOT KEEP THE RATE "LOCKED IN" DUE TO THESE "TICKS" AND "TEST RATES". THESE FALSE MISLEADING RATES DESIGNED TO CREATE A 'FEEDING FRENZY' AND 'HYPE' SO THE PIRANHAS/BUYERS/GENERAL PUBLIC WILL GO BUY MORE IQD, DONG OR UNITED NATIONS APPROVED CURRENCIES FOR FURTHER INVESTMENT.

LET US NOT GET SUCKED INTO THE FEEDING FRENZY. SIT BACK , RELAX AND LET THE "FINAL ACTIVATION" COME DIRECTLY TO US. THE OFFICIAL ACTIVATION RATE IS NOT 'OFFICIAL' UNTIL IT'S POSTED AROUND THE WORLD. MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THIS. I WILL ADVISE YOU WHEN RATES GET A "FINAL LOCK AROUND THE GLOBE". NOTHING IS A FACT UNTIL ITS FINALLY OFFICIAL AND PROVEN TO BE A FACT AND THAT INCLUDES THE "FINAL RATE ACTIVATION POST".

BE IN PEACE. DISREGARD ANY HYPE OR ANYTHING UNOFFICIAL. ALWAYS SEEK OFFICIAL BANK AND FOREX SITE POSTING FOR FINAL OFFICIAL RATES AND NOTHING ELSE. BE AT PEACE. THANKS.

GHOST Chat started 5:15 pm EST Yesterday at 9:31 pm
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t9221-ghost-chat-started-515-pm-est

rjg: Bulldog75 You posted that yesterday, I thought that was debunked.
rjg: Lexie, all the false rates on bank screens is suppose to be nonsense
rjg: Bulldog75 I have doubts about just about everything that is posted, as we all should

rjg: Bulldog75 thanks, my opinion is to take all info, read it, decipher it, and decide what I do or do not believe

YES, RJG: GOOD GAME PLAN. YES, STICK WITH THAT. BLESSINGS.

DukeOfOrleans: Bulldog75:-- Thanks for the update and have a Blessed Day

Bulldog75: OK; EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. BBL.

Bulldog75: FARMGIRL SHASTA7 BASIL FAWLTY RJG LEXIE TUBANDJO : THANKS. GOOD SEEING YOU. WE ARE OPTIMISTIC.

Bulldog75: BLESSINGS EVERYONE.

ready4riches: blessings back to you bulldog75
alohadinar: Aloha Bulldog
tubandjo: Bulldog75 Happy to see you
[qcsquality] Bulldog75 Thank you Bulldog75. We love your posts.
[lexie] Bulldog75 Thank you for keeping it real !!

[Bulldog75] qcsquality lexie : Thanks.

[qcsquality] Bulldog75 We are still excited though - it won't be long. You guys must be exhausted. will you be helping us when this is Post RV?

[Bulldog75] qcsquality : Am always near. Thanks.

[qcsquality] Bulldog75 Thank you Bulldog75. We love your posts.

[Lionsguard] Bulldog75 If you please, is this information coming from the same sources that told you 100% some weeks ago? I appreciate any explanation you may wish to offer of the apparent change. Thank you.

[qcsquality] Bulldog75 you know - it's just kinda like chat chat chit chat until anything happens - there really isn't much left is there? We have all gotten a universal/world education from you guys though in the mean time! Most of us couldn't find ME on a map! LOL

[Bulldog75] qcsquality : Good observation!
[Bulldog75] qcsquality : We are close and yes, there is a hold because there are too many fingers in the pie. Good observation. TY.
[Bulldog75] qcsquality : Those rates on the screens are simply "test rates" promoted by the U S T.

[qcsquality] Bulldog75 I like the % because it leaves that dang "fingers in the pie" alert there so we don't dive off a cliff without a parachute! But this time HAS given us a chance to get our loved ones and ministry partners invested. Honestly - until we cash in - we aren't really interested in the rate. We are looking for the fruit of it to produce things for the Kingdom - but sometimes I do secretly shop for a cool car online Wink
[Bulldog75] qcsquality - That's cool and quite human. LOL
[qcsquality] Bulldog75 I'll let ya know what I decide when it happens Wink

[tzeman7390] Bulldog75, is there any % that makes sense for this week? Thanks
[Bulldog75] tzeman7390 : Actually there is no % that makes any sense at this time; because those playing the game in the three letter organizations are not playing by any rules.

[billuke] Bulldog75 is it a reality that the RV can occur anytime? Or is Fridays or Saturdays not likely?
[Bulldog75] billuke : Right now, one can throw out just about anything into or out of the corral; there are few rules being followed by organizations involved here. Its a once in a lifetime occurrence. 'They' never planned that it would get this complicated.
[billuke] Bulldog75 ...Gotcha, thanks.

[qcsquality] Bulldog75 They should contact my grandmother - she can straighten anything out and make them all "play nice" Smile
[Bulldog75] qcsquality : I like the way you think. LOL

[Bulldog75] Tier 3 was not to get a piece of the pie. Elite are not happy. Thus the Hold.

[Lionsguard] Bulldog75 That I believe!
[evadevad] Bulldog75 - 100 agree
[Arkansasdinarian] Bulldog when are you looking for this?

[Bulldog75] tomn : yes.

[pasta] Agree bulldog about the elite
[4wings] Bulldog75 Do you foresee this hold up being lifted by Sunday? Thanks [
[evadevad] Bulldog75 - What can the elite do to prevent this besides not having an RV?
[weneedit] Bulldog75 If by chance they keep this away from us, Tier 3, can we go after the government ?

[Bulldog75] Lionsguard evadevad tomn qcsquality billuke : Many of You see the Light! T Y!

[xidorn] Bulldog75 Are we Tier 3?
[Bulldog75] xidorn : Yes.
[xidorn] Bulldog75 Interesting .... explains much of what's happened since June, huh
[xidorn] Bulldog75 Thanks much.

[Bulldog75] O K; Have a Great Day. If you can register for the new site. It took me awhile to get accustomed; but I am in.

[evadevad] Bulldog75 - Do the elite have a choice right now?
[Bulldog75] xidorn sncpitts evadevad : Elite delaying final activation; want conditions even more perfect so they can make their haul. Many situations and conditions behind the scenes of whats really happening.

[Arkansasdinarian] Bulldog Do you agree with Jonny's intel?
[Bulldog75] Arkansasdinarian : Many of the wingmen and intel sources have their own opinions. I respect people for who they are, think and research. I feel we / O O M, here, is a team effort. There are many wonderful people here trying their best to inform and help and make the best of our situation. God Bless. T Y!

[xidorn] Bulldog75 Thanks Bulldog, be safe
[qcsquality] Bulldog75 Well said.

[Bulldog75] brokerman : It has to do with World events, and the Elite. Like a top 10 List of many situations. Some of which have never been even discussed on this site because of the 'sensitivity' of the subjects. T Y!

[Bulldog75] xidorn qcsquality Rangerrick : Before I go, I just want to tell A L L of you, whoever you are and wherever you are, that I love each and everyone of You. This has been a tough road for many. We are very close to the end. We are still so very close when we look at the Big Picture of what's occurring. We are blessed to be here for We are Chosen. There is no mistake that we are here now. Lets Love one another, our friends and families. We are all Blessed and Highly Favored. We filter our info for we know "Our King of Kings is our True Leader and the Alpha and the Omega". Amen. Blessings. See you Soon. Amen.

[qcsquality] Bulldog75 Blessings to you too Bulldog75 Smile
[Blessedby] bulldog amen
[4wings] Bulldog75 thanks for all you do

Last edited by lexie on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum