Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government

Go down

The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government Empty The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:09 pm

The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government

04/29/2020

The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government 20534

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Cabinet Office of the Kurdistan Regional Government sent, on Wednesday, a ten-point message to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in the Federal Government, which included claims for funds for the costs of sheltering the displaced and compensation for the rule of the Baath Party regime.

The message, which was received by "Al-Iqtisad News", included "ten points centered on the policy pursued by the Kurdistan Regional Government, out of its constitutional commitment to solve outstanding problems, especially with regard to salaries and financial benefits for employees of the region."

She pointed out that "the policy of the Kurdistan Regional Government was and still aims to address the existing problems with the federal government in accordance with the reference of the constitution and on the basis of its provisions."  

The letter added that "the constitution guaranteed the right to participate as a founding principle for the federal system of regions and governorates that are not organized in a region in the federal authorities in accordance with the principles of equality, equal opportunity and justice, which cannot exist without adopting the principle of equality between the citizens of the region and other Iraqi governorates in terms of enjoying the rights , Including salaries and employee financial benefits. "  

The letter pointed out that "instructing to stop funding the salaries of the employees of the region is a violation of the principles of equality and equal opportunities, especially that financing the salaries of employees of the federal government in the fifteen provinces is running smoothly and without comment."  

The letter stated that "The Kurdistan Region deserves a monthly ratio of 1/12 of the actual expenditures of current expenditures for the fiscal year 2019 similar to the rest of the Iraqi provinces, but the financial dues for the region were not spent in the first three months of the year 2020, except for the compensation of the region's employees amounting to 452 billion dinars, which The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers demands that it stop what is considered a violation of the law.  

And the Kurdistan Regional Government said in its message that "Article 10 / II-c of the Federal Budget Law 2019 stipulated the commitment of the Federal Government to pay the dues of the Kurdistan Region, including employee compensation, and the amount of damage is deducted from the region's share in the event it does not deliver the prescribed share of oil."  

And she stated, "Relying on the special paragraph of Article 27 of the Financial Management Law to stop funding the salaries of the region is not in order, and also affirmed that the region still houses more than a million refugees and displaced persons, which makes it bear their costs and without the slightest contribution from the federal government."  

She also said, "The federal government did not send the region's dues from February 2014 to 2019, which forced the region to find sources to finance its expenses and needs through borrowing, austerity measures, and reducing public expenditures and compulsory savings."  

She noted that "the region supports the settlement of financial dues between the region and the federal government for those years in accordance with the mechanisms stipulated in the federal budget laws to achieve the rights and obligations of the two parties."  

The letter stressed, "The steadfast position of the territorial government in resolving the file in accordance with the constitution and the law and on the basis of partnership, and requested reconsideration of stopping the financing of employee salaries in accordance with the joint recommendation reached as a result of the meeting held in Baghdad on April 20, 2020."  

The provincial government attached tables and documents with its message, among them a table for the reparation of damages resulting from the crimes of the previous regime committed in the Kurdistan region from 1963 to 2003, which totaled (384,698,302,600) dollars for human, material and environmental losses and willful neglect of the infrastructure.  

In another document, the letter confirmed that the Kurdistan Regional Government spent $ 7,051,909,024 as costs to accommodate the displaced and refugees from 2014 to 2019, and also included expenses on securing fuel for electricity generation in Kirkuk for the period from 2011 to 2020.  

The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government Pfa1gei1x9q1
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government Zehu9s357bpi
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government 9b65flecrb4y
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government 0w8n7pwi5pgj
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government Np1vttlo3vxj
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government Qloftzg5bjfx
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government Vu0sr5nnuiix
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government Ew2ox3z4mvej
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government Usxhdso0saq1
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government Aruscluob5qx
The region reveals the amount of money required from the federal government R0cpcnajmrq3

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20048
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum