Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products

Go down

Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products Empty Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:39 am

Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products

04/26/2020

Disclosure of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all agricultural products 20428

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Sunday, the head of the Parliamentary Agriculture Committee, Salam al-Shammari, revealed the preparation of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all products after its success in achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and barley crops.

Al-Shammari said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "it is scheduled for 2020 that Iraq’s wheat production will increase to more than 6 million tons, and turn it from an importing country to a source", stressing "the importance of focusing on the agricultural sector, after Iraq succeeded To achieve self-sufficiency of wheat and barley crops.

Al-Shammari revealed, "The preparation of a five-year plan to declare Iraq self-sufficient with all products, stressing the advancement in the agricultural sector, to achieve this goal."

He referred to "the role of the Agriculture Committee in enacting a law to protect the local product, and subsequently issuing a parliamentary decision to stop granting the license to import table eggs, chicken and fish, but these decisions were not applied properly on the ground, due to the presence of violations in some border crossings." 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19965
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum