Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy

Go down

Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy Empty Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:39 am

Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy

04/16/2020

Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy Mudher-image-new

The Iraqi school’s economic debate has widened regarding the relationship between money supply growth or rather growth in the monetary basis as an independent, non-independent endogenous (i.e. an internal money supply) and the effects of direct financial policy on monetary developments or even the effects of hostile markets. The behavior of the cash demand function in general and the government on the trends and movements of the economy's liquidity and potential price turmoil. It is a case that corresponds to updated Keynesian thinking on the issue of the growth of local liquidity components by the effect of monetary behavior and its functions.

Unilateral rentier financial instruments (represented by treasury transfers in Iraq) and unilateral rentier financial instruments (represented in the United States dollar) have given a limited scope for monetary policy to maneuver between two basic financial instruments, namely treasury transfers in Iraqi dinars and the US dollar on the one hand and between two monetary policy signals that are not Ijtihad (based on market rules) represented by interest rate and exchange rate signals.

The mechanisms related to monetary policy operations and the endogenity have made the monetary policy in controlling liquidity levels and imposing monetary stability taking place with restrictive motives to implement monetary policy and adapting it to work in two types of unilateralism: unilateral signals and extreme monism without working effectively with two signals that are consistent dualism and according to monetary monetary conditions Conditions that require the two signals to harmonize together in high cohesion and consistency with more than one financial instrument in the mostly regulated money market.

To continue reading, click on the following link to download the PDF file

Dr. Appearance of Muhammad Salih - the optimal monetary policy between dual tools and dual signals - past measures and present controversy - liberated

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/04/%D8%AF.%D9%85%D8%B8%D9%87%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AB%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B6%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B6%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B1%D8%A9.pdf
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy Empty Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: monetary adjustment in Iraq: visions and perspectives in monetary policy

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:43 pm

Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: monetary adjustment in Iraq: visions and perspectives in monetary policy

04/18/2020

Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: Optimal monetary policy: between dual tools and two signals: past measures and present controversy Mudher-Deputy-Governor-CBI

In the conditions of the current economic stagnation, which indicates the availability of unemployment at two decimal places and falling prices at the zero level, supported by indicators of dual deficit, one of which is internal in the general budget and the other is external in the current account of the balance of payments, the controversies between the economists tend to adopt something from the fiscal adjustment that works To correct the exchange rate and according to a temporary floating mechanism that helps to target the target and defend stable exchange rates at other levels. 

Thus, the exchange rate adjustment comes in disciplined degrees to address the imbalance of two basic budgets in the overall economy: 

The first is to correct the current account of the balance of payments and reach a point close to the balance between inflows and outflows. The second is to provide a leverage to finance the budget deficit with the differences in correcting the dinar exchange rate to the dollar in order to fill the deficit in the general budget in whole or in part and another source from the corrected exchange rate rest, and count these differences as a final revenue for the treasury.

Such revenues are, in all cases, an inflation tax, whose money is a pure cash issuance commensurate with a reduction in the exchange rate. The spending arising from the collection of resources for such an inflationary tax (in the form of rentier cash surpluses generated by the new exchange rate) is not without underlying inflation factors in a market that generates expectations leading to continuous price fluctuations. 

But at the same time it may move some aspects of public finance and real macro activity to some extent. The spending arising from the collection of resources for such an inflationary tax (in the form of rentier cash surpluses generated by the new exchange rate) is not without underlying inflation factors in a market that generates expectations leading to continuous price fluctuations. But at the same time it may move some aspects of public finance and real macro activity to some extent. 

The spending resulting from the collection of resources for such an inflationary tax (in the form of rentier cash surpluses generated by the new exchange rate) is not without underlying inflation factors in a market that generates expectations leading to continuous price fluctuations. But at the same time it may move some aspects of public finance and real macro activity to some extent.

To continue reading, click on the following link to download the PDF file

The appearance of Muhammad Salih - cash conditioning in Iraq - edited

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/04/%D9%85%D8%B8%D9%87%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B1%D8%A9.pdf

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/2020/04/18/%d8%af-%d9%85%d8%b8%d9%87%d8%b1-%d9%85%d8%ad%d9%85%d8%af-%d8%b5%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%83%d9%8a%d9%8a%d9%81-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%82%d8%af%d9%8a-monetary-adjustment-%d9%81%d9%8a/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum