Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT.

2 posters

Go down

IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. Empty IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT.

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:48 pm

rick152

Curious if you will read this; not looking for likes but hoping to hear comments/ thoughts.

Covid is all trash. Nothing more that the regular flu. There will not ever be a vacine.

The flu “vaccine” is not a vaccine, it is but a group of chemicals and a virus injection to LESSEN the effects of the flu. A true vaccine would have eradicated long ago just like it truly did when developed was the “VACCINE” for small pox. End of story.

This whole thing is brought to see how many will give up their rights in America, and they are winning.
When George bush senior was inaugurated he said New World Order, Clinton said “one world government” repeated by Bush junior and Obama. The goal has been before you’re eyes for many years.

IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT.

Even Bernie Sanders said the people should have to stand in line to get bread. Right now it is TP but bread is coming if people do not wake up.

Auto accidents in the US in 2019 killed 40 thousand, when are you going to give up driving? After all as you stand in fear, you cannot put a mask on the car and get bypassed from this.

The goal has been to take the last bastion of freedom (what little we truly have) left on the planet and as everyone stays if total fear, giving up their rights it is happening.

Wait a few months and when food becomes scarce (once it continues to develop) ask for food, you will be told to F O it’s you’re problem.

Gates has been in cahoots with this also calling for population reduction to minimal people left on earth so the elites can have all the resources and rid themselves of the peasants they do not need. NO DIFFERENT than the old days of monarchs.

Stand in fear and watch it really turn into the “zombie Apocalypse) do nothing and blind trust will get you nothing more.
End of rant for now. Statement backed by facts, please challenge me!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT. Empty Re: IT IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN THEY SAID IT OUT-LOUD, IT’S FACT.

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat May 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Well rick152, I'll have a try. 

You say 

Statement backed by facts, please challenge me!

And yet you have provided no "facts" yourself, merely assertions.

When George bush senior was inaugurated he said New World Order, Clinton said “one world government” repeated by Bush junior and Obama. The goal has been before you’re eyes for many years.

When did they say this? On what occasions? In what contexts? You have provided no sources. If you expect people to take your "rant" (your word) seriously, then you need to provide evidence for your claims. Maybe Bush or one of the others did use those words - but did they mean what you think they mean? Trump has spoken of a "level playing field" and all the diehard dinar fanboys and fangirls claim that this is direct proof of an "RV" or "GRC". But it's not. The context of words is important.

Before going on, I need to ask you what you consider to be reliable sources of information. This is important when dealing with this:

Covid is all trash. Nothing more that the regular flu. There will not ever be a vacine. The flu “vaccine” is not a vaccine, it is but a group of chemicals and a virus injection to LESSEN the effects of the flu. A true vaccine would have eradicated long ago just like it truly did when developed was the “VACCINE” for small pox. End of story.

Where is your evidence for this? I can point you at science websites that will show that you are wrong, but will you accept them? Is everyone who disagrees with you part of some conspiracy? Again, what would you accept as a reliable source?

I read a lot of people online complaining about a so-called "fear based agenda" designed to manipulate people. It may be that some of the precautions taken by governments around the world will turn out to be unnecessary. But this is not the same thing as a "fear based agenda". In fact, as far as I can see, the truly fearful ones are those gun-toting macho men loudly voicing their rights. They spend their lives in fear of their government and their fellow citizens and so feel the need to go around armed to the teeth. To us non-Americans this is just ridiculous. Maybe they're right though, maybe your government and fellow citizens in general are things to be frightened of. 

America has been such a force for good in the world (though not without its faults, of course) - to see it reduced to this is truly sad.

Gates has been in cahoots with this also calling for population reduction to minimal people left on earth so the elites can have all the resources and rid themselves of the peasants they do not need. NO DIFFERENT than the old days of monarchs.

Another fear-filled item. Gates has his good and bad points, but the hysteria about him is ridiculous again. Yes, Gates has made statements about global population and that we need to think seriously about it. Do you think otherwise? Do you think we can just continue to multiply and multiply with ever increasing use of resources and consequent pollution? IF we are to continue increasing in numbers then we in the affluent West are going to have to think seriously about our life-styles. (And not just we in the West, countries such as China, India need to address this as well.)

To assume that raising this issues is the same thing as conspiring to forceably eliminate huge numbers of people is leaping to unjustified conclusions.

As I said above, I could provide you with sources, but it would be a waste of time if you've already decided that any other point of view is just produced by "sheeple" living in "the matrix". So I'll ask again, what would you consider reliable sources of information?

A final point. One can be extremely critical and skeptical of government, of mainstream news, of social media, without jumping into the arms of the likes of Fulford, Schmidt, Icke and the rest of them. I suggest that truly critical thinking sees the nonsense at BOTH ends of the spectrum

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum