Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes

2 posters

Go down

The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes Empty The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:54 pm

The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes Doc-P-341309-637223082019348478
2020-04-12 | 13:03

The Central Bank announced, on Sunday, the opening of two bank accounts for the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, in order to collect donations for supporting people with low incomes, indicating that the donation process takes place through any bank account in public and private banks from inside and outside Iraq, while indicating the possibility of depositing cash in Any bank.

The media office of the bank said in a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that "based on the book of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers related to the initiative to support citizens with low incomes, and in support of the efforts of the crisis cell to confront the Corona epidemic , the Central Bank of Iraq has opened two bank accounts, for the benefit of the Ministry of Labor and Affairs Social in the name of (Social Solidarity Account), the first in dinars and bearing the number (70111) and the second in dollars and bearing the number (60111), and they will be allocated to collect donations for the financing of this fund.

He explained, "The donation process takes place through any bank account and in any of the public and private banks, inside and outside Iraq . It is also possible to deposit cash in any bank after specifying the account name and the bank number, and the banks will transfer the amount directly to the account in question in the central bank (in dinars or The dollar), "indicating that" a donation to this fund includes depositing the salary of the Prime Minister for the month of April, the ministers and their ranks, and today the salaries of officials at the Central Bank of Iraq for the month of April were deposited into this account. "

The Central Bank called, "public and private institutions and natural and legal persons to donate in support of this voluntary and solidarity effort that aims to close ranks and mobilize efforts to confront the Corona epidemic , and to provide assistance to families whose support requires support and which have been damaged due to the preventive measures forced by the crisis cell, such as a curfew and what Cause it cut off the sources of their livelihoods. "

LINK

The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes Empty The central bank opens two bank accounts in the name of "social solidarity" and its officials donate their salaries

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:50 pm

The central bank opens two bank accounts in the name of "social solidarity" and its officials donate their salaries

12/04/2020

The Central Bank announces the opening of two bank accounts to collect private donations to support people with low incomes 15179

Economy News - Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq announced the opening of two bank accounts in the name of "social solidarity" for the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.

The Central Bank said in a press statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", " based on the book of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers related to the initiative to support citizens with low incomes, and in support of the crisis cell efforts to confront the Corona epidemic, the Central Bank of Iraq has opened two bank accounts, for the benefit of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs In the name of (Social Solidarity Account), the first is in dinars and holds the number (70111) and the second is in dollars and holds the number (60111).

They will be allocated to collect donations for the financing of this fund , ” noting that the donation process takes place through any bank account and any public and private banks, from inside Iraq And outside it. It is also possible to deposit cash in any bank after specifying the account name and the bank number .

He added that the banks will transfer the amount directly to the relevant account in the central bank (in dinars or dollars ). The donation to this fund includes the deposit of the salary of the Prime Minister for the month of April, the ministers and those with their rank .

The statement confirmed, "Today, the salaries of officials at the Central Bank of Iraq for the month of April have been deposited into this account . "

"The Central Bank takes this opportunity to extend an invitation to public and private institutions, and to natural and legal persons to donate in support of this voluntary and solidarity effort that aims to close ranks and mobilize efforts to confront the Corona epidemic, and to provide assistance to families whose support requires support and which were damaged due to the preventive measures that were forced To it is the crisis cell, such as the curfew and what has been caused by the severance of these families' livelihood sources .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19755
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum