Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars

Go down

Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars Empty Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:59 pm

Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars

30/30/2020

Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars 2429

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Iraqi Trade Bank ( TBI ) announced today, Monday, the increase of its capital to billion dollars.

The bank said in a press statement received by "The Economy News", the Iraqi Trade Bank increased its capital from 2.3 billion dollars (2.7 trillion Iraqi dinars) to 3 billion dollars (3.5 trillion Iraqi dinars) in light of its business results for the year 2019 after its audit by the International Audit Company Ernst & Young ( E&Y ) and based on the approval of the Prime Minister of Iraq.

He added that he achieved great growth in his revenues for the financial year ending 31/12/2019 , reaching 708 million dollars (837 billion Iraqi dinars), an increase of 12% over the previous year and a net profit of 556 million dollars (657 billion Iraqi dinars), an increase of 68% from last year.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19520
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars Empty Within the framework of a new strategic vision which strengthens its place Iraqi commercial bank Announces an increase in its capital to billions of dollars

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:22 am

Within the framework of a new strategic vision which strengthens its place
Iraqi commercial bank
Announces an increase in its capital to billions of dollars

Baghdad, March 31, 2020

Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars 91989507_2263117860661720_6136652712793604096_o.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQmj8sek0UsN9NPatfOMWmA-5UQeDNFrobAVXUBOOHWJIjP56aWbm-S9BAT3-YQ2STE&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1

The Iraqi commercial bank (tbi) announced a new increase in its capital which adds more strength in line with its strategic vision for the years 2020-2023.
The Iraqi Commercial Bank increased its capital from $ 2.3 billion (2.7 billion Iraqi dinars) to $ 3 billion (3.5 billion Iraqi dinars) based on the results of its work for 2019 after being verified by Ernest & Young ( E & y) and based on the approval of the Iraqi Prime Minister.

Iraqi commercial bank posted strong revenue growth for the year ended 12/31/2019, at $ 708 million (837 billion Iraqi dinars), an increase of 12% over the previous year and a net profit It reached 556 million dollars (657 billion Iraqi dinars), an increase of 68% compared to the previous year

The bank also recorded an overall growth of its assets of 29 billion dollars (34 billion Iraqi dinars), an increase of 27% over the previous year.

On this occasion, the President of the Iraqi Commercial Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors said that the increase in capital announced today is an important step to strengthen the financial base of the bank which would strengthen our ability to put implementing our strategic plan. For the next three years, to increase our revenues and profits. "

This increase in the bank's capital is the most significant in its history since its creation in 2003.

Mr. Heims added:" We have accomplished many achievements during the past years, but the road is long, because our ultimate goal is to improve and promote Iraqi society,

In the same context, the Iraqi commercial bank transferred 20% of its profits for 2019 and equivalent of 111 million dollars (131 billion Iraqi dinars) to the state treasury on the basis of the approval of the Prime Minister Iraqi.

It should be noted that the Iraqi commercial bank opened its first branch outside Iraq the previous year 2019 in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) and also plans to update its representative office in the United Arab Emirates / World Market D 'Abu Dhabi to enable him to do Consultant and investment management.

It's finish.

About the Iraqi Bank of Commerce:
The Iraqi commercial bank was created in 2003 and is the first bank in the country, owns around 80% of the commercial financing in Iraq and occupies the first place among the Arab banks in terms of cost in relation to income and 332 World in terms of First class capital The bank has established 25 branches across Iraq, providing a wide range of banking services to all customers, including businesses, individuals and public institutions. As part of its continuing efforts to expand its customer base and expand new markets.

المصرف العراقي للتجارة _ Trade Bank Of Iraq
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars Empty Iraqi Trade Bank: postponing the payment of loan installments granted to the beneficiaries of the Basmaya and Al-Darasah project for two months

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:16 am

Iraqi Trade Bank: postponing the payment of loan installments granted to the beneficiaries of the Basmaya and Al-Darasah project for two months

04/01/2020

Iraqi Trade Bank raises its capital to 3 billion dollars 19796

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Trade Bank of Iraq announced, on Wednesday, that it will postpone the payment of loan installments granted to the beneficiaries of the Basmaya and Study project for two months.

The bank said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that it "decided to postpone the payment of loan installments granted to the national and non-national employees with their salaries with the bank."

The bank added that "the postponement also included beneficiaries of a project with the protection of housing and a study loan without interest for a period of two months, starting from 1/4/2020 until 31/5/2020."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19541
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum