Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Canadian Cash Out Locations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Canadian Cash Out Locations

+5
alternative
nventr
dinardiva
greyhackle
councy
9 posters

Go down

Canadian Cash Out Locations Empty Canadian Cash Out Locations

Post by councy Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 am

Anyone with information (REAL INFORMATION) about which banks will cash-out IQD, please post here.

I have contacted HSBC, CitiBank, TD and I have been told that they WILL NOT cash in IQD. I do not know if this is their "party line" statement until the actual RV date, however, Bank of Canada does not even have that currency listed.

I have gone to Thomas Cook Foreign Exchange and they informed me also that they do not have that currency.

I personally do not have a problem crossing over into the US and cash in, but I know for many this might be a lot of trouble (travel, need for a passport)

With that said, if you have ACCURATE information please post here.

Thanks

councy

Back to top Go down

Canadian Cash Out Locations Empty Re: Canadian Cash Out Locations

Post by greyhackle Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 am

councy wrote:Anyone with information (REAL INFORMATION) about which banks will cash-out IQD, please post here.

I have contacted HSBC, CitiBank, TD and I have been told that they WILL NOT cash in IQD. I do not know if this is their "party line" statement until the actual RV date, however, Bank of Canada does not even have that currency listed.

I have gone to Thomas Cook Foreign Exchange and they informed me also that they do not have that currency.

I personally do not have a problem crossing over into the US and cash in, but I know for many this might be a lot of trouble (travel, need for a passport)

Thanks

I doubt most banks will exchange it till it is an internationally traded currency.
greyhackle
greyhackle

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:33 am

Are you in Canada?

I totally understand that however, from all of these bank stories we are hearing about, the US banks have received cash-out instructions for the pay-outs. I wanted to know if anyone heard of something similar in Canada.

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 am

Months ago, I was at a Scotiabank and took the opportunity to talk about the Dinars and the banker said that went the time was up to come and see them as they would book appropriate parties like, Wealth Department. I would gather this meant when we RV.

Back in April, I wired monies to buy my dinars through the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) and they were like do you need any services, loans, etc. and that was back in April.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:11 am

Dinardiva: You said you wired your money to purchase IQD. You didnt actually buy the dinars from that bank correct?

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 am

Most all banks will when the time comes for RV, until then, they will say just about anything to detour you from buying or selling IQD at this point in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:17 pm

councy wrote:Dinardiva: You said you wired your money to purchase IQD. You didnt actually buy the dinars from that bank correct?

Correct..used that bank to wire money from my account and looked like they took a look at my account and next thing it was like VIP treatment or almost.

Very Happy
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nventr Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm

I have bought millions of IQD from various ScotiaBank branches and have first hand information of more than a half dozen other people who have also done this. I am also aware, first hand, of ScotiaBank branches purchasing IQD. I was unable to get a definitive answer whether ScotiaBank will cash-in at the appropriate time but my assumption is that they would savour such an opportunity. I have second-hand information that both TD and CIBC sold IQD a number of years ago.

Additionally, I have used CustomHouse Foreign Currency Exchange (div of Western Union) to exchange millions of USD to CAD for my Company and I have also purchased millions of IQD from them. Their current official position is that they will neither sell nor purchase IQD, but, on the QT, I have been told that when it will revalue they will assess it again and would, very likely, facilitate cash-ins. I view this as a worthy viable option for us Canadians.

nventr

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:31 pm

BANK OF CANADA does not even have IQD listed in their currencies

http://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/exchange/10-year-converter/

HSBC (CANADA) does not have IQD listed

http://www2.hsbc.ca/HICServlet?cmd_viewCalculatorPop=&accept-language=en-ca&title=HSBC%20-%20Foregn%20Exchange%20Calculator

CIBC does not have this currency listed on their system. I was informed that once this "exotic currency" appears on their screens, they will be more than willing to accept IQD HOWEVER, THEY WILL HAVE TO SEND THIS CURRENCY TO THEIR COLLECTION DEPARTMENT TO VERIFY ITS AUTHENTICITY WHICH CAN TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 90 - 120 DAYS

BMO does not have this currency listed on their system

THOMAS COOK (you see these booths at most airports) does not have this currency listed.

http://www.tcnafinancialservices.com/counterRates.aspx

DINARTRADECANADA does sell dinars - but do not buy back dinars (Q.15)

http://www.dinartradecanada.com/FAQ_53GM.html

I strongly suggest to anyone holding dinars in Canada - DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Find out exactly where you will be cashing in.

If you cannot find one, i also recommend you obtain a passport (If you don't already have one) and be ready to cross the border.

I goes without saying that once the IQD appears on Forex every bank will be able to exchange this currency.

I, personally, IMHO, (note disclosure) Canadians will not benefit from the same exchange rate (once IQD goes on Forex) as our counterparts in the US. I truly believe their exchange rate will be higher than ours.

A Canadian is allowed to open a bank account in the US providing you have the proper documentation.

This is exactly what I will be doing. I will be crossing over to the US depositing my IQD when have it wired to my CND bank AND I might be lucky enough that i will also get a little bit more converting my now USD to CAD $$$

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by alternative Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:41 am

CANADIANS pay attention to this!!!!!!! If you plan on taking your IQD across the boarder which is totally fine you MUST MUST MUST declare it with the Canadian boarder services agency at the airport or they WILL CONFISCATE it. You can go to thier web site and down load form # BSF247 it is a very simple form and before you cross fill it out and take it ahead of time to the boarder services office at the airport and you will be just fine. You can use dinar banker and simply have your exchanged currency wired to your Canadian account (set up USD cash Account with your bank) ask your bank for thier wire code and make sure you have your account number with you. Once this is done you can negotiate with many sources for a better rate on exchange from USD to Canadian if this is what you choose to do once your bank sees all of this money in your account they will negotiate. if you knoe others with IQD get to gether and you have that much more barganing powere remember MONEY TALKS i feel the USD will go up by at least .08 cents so just wait a little while before you exhange to Canadian as this will give you 8% more and eliminate a lot of your spread.

alternative

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:55 pm

I was recently in Canada and stopped to cash some USD for CAD for travel,

I asked two banks, one TD in Abbottsford, and Bank of Montreal in Prince George, about the IQD and VND, TD said yes but they have to order it, takes a few days, the Bank of Montreal in Prince George said "don't know", as it was a busy friday afternoon, no other info.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling what else)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigdogone Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:04 pm

IF any of you remember Okie Has stated that within 24 hours of the RV that his crew would supply a list of cash out banks in CANADA

RELAX AND ENJOY THE RIDE

Bigdogone

Back to top Go down

Post by alternative Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:23 pm

can anyone tell me how to view replies to my posts. i put in the link but cant find replies if you answere this here i will find it i am not a computer savy person but i try hard Thanks

alternative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigdogone Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 pm

When you first log in to this web site on the top right hand side there are three choices pick the one that says review( or select) my posts that will getyou there

Bigdogone

Back to top Go down

Post by alternative Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 pm

bigdogone Thanks a bunch

alternative

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Here is the link to the CBSA (Canadian Border Services Agency) where you will find form E677 which each person crossing currency over 10k into the US need to fill out AND file with the CANADIAN CBSA (locations listed on website)

http://www.cbsa.gc.ca./publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 pm

There is always offshore banking and these two websites were given to me that may be useful so please take note:

http://www.panamalaw.org/

and

http://www.bridgewaycorp.com/index.php
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:44 am

Hello Everyone,

When it comes to IQD and Canadian Banks - I can't see them having any information until it becomes an internationally recognized currency (rather than exotic) AND the dinar has revalued (in my opinion). Even the higher levels of banking officials are unlikely to know anything about this currency or its' impending revaluation. I believe that, once it revalues and is on the exchange, it will be a whole different tune, hopefully.

My friend and her mom asked at an RBC currency department (I believe) and the man was rude, claimed if something like this would be 'happening' he would know about it, so basically he acted like they were crazy....

When I first started purchasing dinar DB had cash out locations listed on their sites (before they had to remove it) - they had three locations listed in Canada. They were at the Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary airports - let's hope they announce this as soon as the re-valuation happens - they can only announce their locations post RV.

In regards to cash in at banks I would imagine head offices in each major Cdn city would be equipped and set up once the RV happens, or shortly thereafter. What gives me the greatest confidence is that all banks, regardless of country, are absolutely and totally greedy - and all will be falling over backwards to get our business.

Cheers, YSK

yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:03 am

councy wrote:Anyone with information (REAL INFORMATION) about which banks will cash-out IQD, please post here.

Thanks

a foreigner cashing a "windfall" in usa would likely have to pay usa tax before leaving. don't even plan an event like this before getting expert advice.
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:09 am

LEN: Really????? I married a US citizen 17 years ago and he happens to enjoy a dual citizenship. The Law is you report your income (btw this is not considered a windfall) to the country in which you reside. According to you, one would be taxed twice !

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by alternative Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:50 pm

In the case of someone going to the US to cash in, first if you are having your money wired back to a Canadian US dollar account, I don't believe this is cashing in. If you are leaving your money in a US account that is a different matter, as the money now stays in the US. The other point to consider is you purchased this currency while in Canada and not the US. Hope this helps

alternative

Back to top Go down

Post by alternative Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Re Canadian cash in locations. I know that prior to be made to remove cash in sites from there web site Dinnar Banker had stated that Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto would be their Canadian sites. I am sure they will update as soon as this is finalized. You can also call themm as they seem to be very helpful.

alternative

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:42 am

Alternative: Please verify your information before posting anything. DinarBanker WILL NOT be opening satellite offices in Calgary, Vanc or TO. !!!

If you have over 5 Mil USD they will fly to your nearest large airport to cash in. They cannot confirm if that includes a Canadian airport !

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by alternative Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 am

councy: If you reread what i said it was that before they had to remove this from there web site. We here in Canada received a letter to this fact from DB. What there plans are now no one knows. I personally called them and they said they were trying to arrange locals for Canada.

alternative

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:37 am

DB just confirmed that if one owns over 5 Mil USD they will fly to any large airport including Canada. That is not 5 mil IQD but the revalued amount in USD

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by alternative Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:44 am

Where did you get the confirmation from. This sounds to good to be true but i like it sure saves a lot of us the hassle of traveling and security.

alternative

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:15 pm

www.dinarbanker.com

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by alternative Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:28 pm

i just went to there web site and its says they will fly to airport inside the US upon further digging around on cash in locations they say they do not have locations in Canada but that they are working on it. As I said before they are trying but i dont expect any thing concrete until after the RV
Rspectfully

alternative

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Go to : online chat and ask the question - that's what i did and that's what i was told.

councy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum