Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations

Go down

POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations Empty POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:59 am

POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations Giphy

POOFness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Sunday, 8-Mar-2020 19:21:28
www.rumormill.news/142003
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations Scam_alert5

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Watching and Waiting
Date: Sun, March 8, 2020 7:00 pm

"Watching And Waiting"
Moody Blues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLB-W3gLkyM

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations:

There is a system in place that set this off and to create pandemonium and the efforts to contain it are not that swift. People are not sure who to believe nor what to do. Just stay the course and make the best of each day. Be mindful and know that this thing doesn’t kill people in general unless they are in a hospital setting. It is very interesting that many hospitals unknowingly are spreading this stuff. So stay out of those. Not a good thing.

And for you who wait, this is the latest information that we can assure you of. There are issues that now cloud the market place and untold baggage about the reparations and the need to satisfy the long over- due edicts a foot. There are things that make men’s hair turn gray and those are the things that create even more consternation.

The openings for a shift and for a release of funds are quite handily around and could be the gateway for this to now happen.

There are things that need to yet happen and key players who still want to mess the whole thing up but they are not heavyweights and we think that the shifting times of scattered directives are in your favor.

Love and Kisses
Poof

POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations Scam_alert5
SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

BEING PREPARED

Being prepared,
Is a life long commitment to learn...
What it takes to remain and keep,
A kept interest in life.
And all that this blessing gives,
To experience what it has to offer.

Making mistakes made to correct,
Is part of the process.
Few exceptions are given green lights,
To continue to glide through life...
Admiring the scenery.
Falling down to get up off knees,
Is the reality those determined face.
With a doing to leave behind...
Heartbreaks and deceptions to forget,
Whatever it was thought important...
To grieve over being disappointed.
Tears to drip to get over it,
Is an expectation.

No test to pass is done successfully, Without being prepared...
For the task to accomplish,
One's satisfaction to have earned.

Lawrence S. Pertillar

PP's:

There is great expectations of delivery right now of the Prosperity Programs. Right this moment everything points to GO. We sure hope so. !!!

Namaste,

Susan

For anyone who is concerned about change of address issues, consultations are available. Please go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for more details.

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

WE ARE JUST ABOUT THERE, AND IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CHECKED AND DOUBLE CHECKED AND THERE ARE NO MISTAKES AND THE REGULATORS ARE HAPPY. OUR RELEASE IS FINALLY ABOUT TO LET US BEGIN WORK.

HOW WILL THE COVID-19 AFFECT US? NOT THAT MUCH REALLY. IF YOU TAKE THE PRECAUTIONS AGAINST THIS NASTINESS, YOU SHOULD BE OK. WE ARE BEING CAREFUL AND DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO REMAIN SAFE.

I RECEIVED A VERY COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTION SET FROM A GOOD MAN THAT CARES, AND EVEN THOUGH THIS INFORMATION MAY BE REDUNDANT, PLEASE RE-READ IT AND TAKE IT TO HEART. IT MAY SAVE A LIFE OR TEN.

Dr Robb a virologist at UC San Diego, wrote this to his colleagues: Titled A DOCTOR WHO ADVISES DOCTORS RE THE CORONAVIRUS: "Date: February 26, 2020 at 2:35:50 PM EST Subject: What I am doing for the upcoming COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic

Dear Colleagues,

As you may recall, when I was a professor of pathology at the University of California San Diego, I was one of the first molecular virologists in the world to work on coronaviruses (the 1970s). I was the first to demonstrate the number of genes the virus contained. Since then, I have kept up with the coronavirus field and its multiple clinical transfers into the human population (e.g., SARS, MERS), from different animal sources.

The current projections for its expansion in the US are only probable, due to continued insufficient worldwide data, but it is most likely to be widespread in the US by mid to late March and April. Here are the precautions that I will take. These are the same precautions I currently use during our influenza seasons, except for the mask and gloves.: ( NB, not all agree with the mask)

1) NO HANDSHAKING! Use a fist bump, slight bow, elbow bump, etc.

2) Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches. elevator buttons, etc.. Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or use a disposable glove.

3) Open doors with your closed fist or hip - do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door. Especially important on bathroom and post office/commercial doors.

4) Use disinfectant wipes at the stores, including wiping the handle and child seat in grocery carts.

5) Wash your hands with soap for 10-20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been.

6) Keep a bottle of sanitizer available at each of your home's entrances. AND in your car for use after getting gas or touching other contaminated objects when you can't immediately wash your hands.

7) If possible, cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Use your elbow only if you have to. The clothing on your elbow will contain infectious virus that can be passed on for up to a week or more! What I have stocked in preparation for the pandemic spread to the US:

8.) Latex or nitrile latex disposable gloves for use when going shopping, using the gasoline pump, and all other outside activity when you come in contact with contaminated areas.

Note: This virus is spread in large droplets by coughing and sneezing. This means that the air will likely not infect you! BUT all the surfaces where these droplets land are infectious for about a week on average - everything that is associated with infected people will be contaminated and potentially infectious.

This virus has cell receptors for lung cells (it thus infects your lungs)

9.) Stock up with simple inexpensive disposable surgical masks and use them ONLY to prevent you from touching your nose and/or mouth (We touch our nose/mouth 90X/day without knowing it!). They are not the same as the filtered N95 masks that need to be reserved for those infected and health care workers.

This is the only way this virus can infect you - it is lung-specific. The mask will not prevent the virus in a direct sneeze from getting into your nose or mouth - it is only to keep you from touching your nose or mouth.

10.) Stock up now with hand sanitizers and latex/nitrile gloves (get the appropriate sizes for your family). The hand sanitizers must be alcohol-based and greater than 60% alcohol to be effective.

11.) Stock up now with zinc lozenges. These lozenges have been proven to be mildly effective in blocking coronavirus (and most other viruses) from multiplying in your throat and nasopharynx. Use as directed several times each day when you begin to feel ANY "cold-like" symptoms beginning. It is best to lie down and let the lozenge dissolve in the back of your throat and nasopharynx. Cold-Eeze lozenges is one brand available, but there are other brands of zinc lozenges available.

Tremendous worldwide efforts are being made to understand the molecular and clinical virology of this virus. Unbelievable molecular knowledge about the genomics, structure, and virulence of this virus has already been achieved. BUT, there will be NO drugs or vaccines available this year to protect us or limit the infection within us. Only symptomatic support is available.

The best we can do is prevent it.

I hope these personal thoughts will be helpful during this pandemic. You are welcome to share this email.

James Robb, MD
http://www.jhh1964.com/

BE CAREFUL OF GUYS THAT PROFESS TO HAVE LOTIONS, NOTIONS, AND POTIONS THAT CAN COMBAT THIS VIRUS. ONE PROMINENT FELLOW, A DOCTOR SUPPOSEDLY, A DR. ALLAN SPREEN, MD, TELLS US THAT SARS, MARS, AND NOW THE COVID-19 ALL CAME FROM BATS. HOLY BATCRAP BATBOY. MAYBE BATS CAUSE HANGNAILS TOO. MY CHINESE BUDDIES HERE KEEP CALLING HIM DR. SPLEEN AND CAN NOT FIGURE OUT WHY HE IS NAMED AFTER A HUMAN ORGAN AND SELLING MAGIC BAT SPRAY. SNUFFLES IS SHAKING HIS HEAD.

AS A STRONG ANTIVIRAL PREVENTATIVE, GO BUY OIL OF OREGANO AND TAKE IT DAILY. I BET IT WILL HAVE A WHOLE MORE EFFECT THAN MAGICAL BAT SPRAY. SNUFFLES IS SHAKING HIS HEAD UP AND DOWN NOW. MUST HAVE A TOOTH LOOSE. HAVE TO GO AND CHECK IT OUT.

THANKS EVERYBODY AND WE WILL SEE YOU WEDNESDAY.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations A19b5-pants2bon2bfire
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 8, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations 00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations 00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

WOW ! The GCR/RV jungle drums are sure beating louder than usual. Of course there are circumstances or criteria, attached to the information, that allows for explanation for further delays that can’t be proved or disproved.

Information says it has started, and if you are registered properly you will be getting a personal call from the administration of the end compensators with instructions. There is a pecking order for who gets paid first and most likely a logical explanation as to why, such as volume, SKR’s, sovereignty, groups, royals and whales (large volume holders). As far as the general public goes, we are kind of down the food chain due to the complexity of staging the mass payouts (IE: 800 numbers and exchange centers). But, hey, good news is good news. I’ll take it.

No one knows how long it will it take to transact through the pecking order and patience seems to be the message of the day. You have literally had years to prepare, so if you are not prepared you might want to be. I wouldn’t get overly excited and quit your day job just yet ,but if you have had the good sense to follow recommendations and prepare, you are ahead of the game.

Remember, this is basically a simple transaction and preparation is not that complex. You will need standard transactional information you would need in any financial endeavor. Also, you need two forms of updated identification, receipts or SKR documentation (if it applies to your situation). You will need the account you want it deposited to (the type of account or trust account) which if you don’t have one, it will most likely be provided for you. And also, at least have an articulated brief or executive summary of a project you plan on pursuing should there be an option for enhanced rates or if your intentions are to go that way. So, prepare your paper work, stick it in a folder and go about your day as usual. This could be another brush fire but the effort to be prepared is minimal, so why not be ready.

Actual exchange protocols, rates and transaction instructions will be provided by the end compensators on an individual basis since each transaction is unique. This also opens up the possibility of being scammed by otherwise than honorable individuals, so be mindful when contacted that you are indeed speaking with a valid authority. Make sure you ask the right questions as to how the person you are speaking with obtained your information and it verifies with your records.

Having been on this roller coaster for years, I myself, am a little skeptical. The presenting of this new information that the GCR/RV has started, while on the surface appears to be great news, it still does not definitively answer the same nagging questions of when, how much and how. By stating or implying there is a pecking order for payouts, which makes sense that there would be, it gives us hope that it is real but at the same time justifies why we are waiting. In other words it could be just a way to keep the masses calm, justify delays and deliver good news at the same time. Either way nothing changes until we actually see spendable funds individually, so control your expectations until we see firm confirmation that someone somewhere has been paid.

DJ

P.S. I encourage and appreciate any and all comments on this post. Or if you have a specific subject matter you would like explored. Send comments or request to replytodjpost@gmail.com

POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations Scamalert
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity.

POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations Scamalert
Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations 2245507099POOPness for MAR 8: Watching and Waiting for More Dummies to Send Us Donations 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum