Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar

Go down

Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar Empty Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:07 am

[size=19]Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar  [/size]

[size=13]4/3/2020

[/size]

[ltr]Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar Panel
[/ltr]

[ltr]The Rafidain Bank announced the reopening of a branch (about it) in Anbar to provide banking services to citizens. The media office of the bank stated in a statement that the branch (of it) was reopened in the presence of the representative of the western region, officials, employees, elders and dignitaries of the governorate, adding the statement that the opening of the branch will contribute greatly to reviving Economic movement and reduce the burden on employees upon receiving their salaries, as it will contribute to providing cash and promoting all other banking transactions for citizens.[/ltr]

https://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar Empty Mesopotamia opens a branch in Anbar to provide banking services to citizens

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:19 am

[size=36]Mesopotamia opens a branch in Anbar to provide banking services to citizens[/size]

07/03/2020

Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar 6732020_Doc-P-328140-637118179604837668

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, The Rafidain Bank announced, on Saturday, the reopening of a branch (about it) in Anbar to provide banking services to citizens.

The media office of the bank said in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of it that "a branch (of it) was reopened in the presence of the representative of the western region, officials, employees, elders and leaders of the province."

He added, "The opening of the branch will contribute greatly to reviving the economic movement and reducing the burden on the employees upon receiving their salaries. It will also contribute to providing cash and promoting all other banking transactions to citizens." Ended 29 / p.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=89197
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar Empty The number of completed projects that are expected to be executed in Anbar

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:28 am

[size=36]The number of completed projects that are expected to be executed in Anbar[/size]

09/03/2020

Al-Rafidayn reopens a branch in Anbar 13932020_unnamed

Baghdad - Mawazine News,

the Reconstruction Fund affected counted the number of projects implemented in Anbar for the year 2019, while he indicated that new projects will be launched after the approval of the General Budget Law for the current year.

"The number of implemented projects reached 128 projects for 2019, at a total cost of more than 120 billion dinars," said Anas Ghassan, director of the affected areas reconstruction branch.
Ghassan added, "The projects were distributed in the city of Ramadi with 30 projects with a total value of 33 billion and a half billion dinars, which included in the field of education, roads, bridges, Anbar Police Directorate, water complexes and buildings for state departments, including the province's investment directorate."

He noted, 
He pointed out, "The implementation of seven projects in the Khalidiya district, with a total value of six billion five hundred thousand Iraqi dinars, including the rehabilitation of electricity projects in Khalidiya Island, the main roads and schools of the Nazim and the concrete bridge in Siddiqiya," noting that "156 projects are implemented in the Heat district, with a total value It amounted to 8 billion and 250 million Iraqi dinars, which included the return of four schools in the Al-Baghdadi district and nutrients for electricity, in addition to other projects.

He clarified, "The Rutba District reached 7 projects with a value of five billion Iraqi dinars, which included the rehabilitation of the Rutba Agriculture Directorate, the Justice House, schools, and maintenance of irrigation projects for Western Sahara."

Regarding the completion of projects in the curse of Ghassan, Ghassan drew attention to "the implementation of four projects worth 2 billion Iraqi dinars related to the health sector and the rehabilitation of service departments." Circuit Infrastructure. "

He continued, "The Reconstruction Fund accomplished seven projects in the Karma district with a total value of 3 billion and five hundred million dinars, which included projects related to schools, equipment and other service projects," stressing that "five projects in Haditha are worth two billion and 200 million Iraqi dinars."

He cautioned, "Implementation of 20 projects in Al-Qa’im district that included the rehabilitation of the Al-Qaim hospital, health centers, drinking water stations, a number of schools, fuel stations, and street covering."

Ghassan explained that "other projects included in the Kuwaiti grant related to the construction of hospitals, devices for mazars, centers for the treatment of cancerous diseases, a specialized dental center, and centers of the heart, blood vessels and kidneys."

As for the projects of the World Bank Fund, they included building bridges and power stations and equipping modern mechanisms for the state departments, indicating that the German loan included the rehabilitation of modern existing transmission line stations with a value of seven million dollars.

However, Ghassan added that there are a number of strategic projects for the year 2020, with a total value of 250 billion Iraqi dinars. It will be started after the budget is approved. Ended 6/29 n

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=89545
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum