Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020

Go down

Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 Empty Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:26 am

Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020

03/01/2020

Chairman of the Gulf Electrical Linkage Authority: the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 19234

Economy News _ Baghdad

The head of the Gulf Electric Linkage Authority, Ahmed Ibrahim, confirmed, on Sunday, that there is a big trend for a project to link Iraq with the Gulf link system electrically in light of great cooperation between the countries of the Council and Iraq in many areas, expecting the end of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020.

Ibrahim said in an interview with the newspaper " Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and Al-Iqtisad News informed it, that the ministerial committee that met with Iraq recommended the electrical connection with Iraq and authorized the authority to follow-up the matter, pointing to the signing of a framework agreement that sets the basic points for discussing the project and obtaining the final version, while the commission works It is not based on a recommendation from the Planning Committee and the approval of the Water and Electrical Cooperation Committee to establish the project.

And Ibrahim expected the completion of the electrical connection with Iraq during 2020 after obtaining approval from the Cooperation Council, expressing his hope to implement the project during the current year, indicating that Iraq is demanding about 500 megawatts and this energy is available in the countries of the Cooperation Council.

He pointed out that the electrical line with Iraq to be implemented amounts to a capacity of 400 kV, which opens the way for the future to receive 2000 megawatts, which means the possibility of increasing the pumping of energy to Iraq, estimating the size of the line’s investment with Iraq at about 200 million dollars, including the line that connects to Iraq as well as expansion The electrical interconnection station in Kuwait, in addition to installing some equipment and protective devices on the line.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19162
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum