Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation

Go down

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation Empty The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:51 pm

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation

2020-02-25

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation 1582612821805de81da4e10c2299660bd810c05335--%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8_%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, received today, Monday, the Governor of Baghdad, Engineer Muhammed Jaber Al-Atta and his accompanying delegation. During the meeting, the reality of the service capital and ways to provide the best services to citizens and enhance means of joint cooperation was discussed ....

During the meeting, Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi explained the ministry’s vision and the treatments that it has put in place to implement more vital new projects and resume the implementation of all suspended and lagging projects, especially infrastructure, health and educational projects, noting the importance of enhancing cooperation in implementing the 2020 census and the national project for youth employment, which are among the most important The Ministry's priorities during the current year.

For his part, the guest delegation appreciated the efforts and endeavors of the Minister in improving the service situation in the Baghdad Governorate and the districts and related areas and villages, praising the vision of the Ministry of Development Planning in all governorates.

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation 1582612821805de81da4e10c2299660bd810c05335--%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8_%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1073
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation Empty The Minister of Planning discusses strengthening means of support for standardization and quality control in Iraq with a number of representatives and officials in the public and private sectors

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:54 pm

The Minister of Planning discusses strengthening means of support for standardization and quality control in Iraq with a number of representatives and officials in the public and private sectors

2020-02-25

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation 1582613000ef5a83522f4368a51a74b799c807f53f--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B2_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A_%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B3

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, received today, Monday, a delegation that included Mrs. Nisreen Al-Waeli and Mr. Youssef Al-Kalabi, members of the House of Representatives, Mr. Governor of Wasit, the agency of Engineer Adel Hamza Gharib Al-Zarkani and the accompanying delegation. Quality in Iraq ....

Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi explained during the meeting, which was attended by Eng. Ibrahim, Director General of the Quality Control Department, the efforts made by the Ministry of Planning in supporting border centers with the latest smart technologies and uniting all efforts towards protecting the consumer and ensuring their safety, preparing solid specifications and monitoring their implementation and adherence to them, while the Minister directed Planning during the meeting to provide all the work requirements necessary to accelerate the pace of work in the port of Zarbata and all border crossings.

For his part, the guest delegation appreciated the measures that the Minister of Planning directed during the meeting, praising at the same time the Ministry's development vision and the efforts achieved in developing a sustainable road map that can be implemented in the coming years.

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation 1582613000ef5a83522f4368a51a74b799c807f53f--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B2_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A_%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B3

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1074
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation Empty The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service and development reality in Iraq with the First Deputy Speaker and several members of Parliament

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:45 am

The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service and development reality in Iraq with the First Deputy Speaker and several members of Parliament

2020-02-25

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation 1582660912f310e8a0ae544dab8528ba15b580d6cd--%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8_%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3_%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, received today at the Ministry’s Cabinet, Mr. Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives and the accompanying delegation from the members of the House of Representatives, which included MP Jamal Fakher, MP Ali Saadoun Al-Lami and MP Mahmoud Al-Kaabi, And Mudher Khazal Al-Salman, and MP Asaad Al-Abadi, and during the meeting, they discussed ways to improve the service and development reality in Iraq.

Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi appreciated at the beginning of the meeting the role of the legislative institution in achieving the goals of the Ministry of Planning, and enhancing regional and international cooperation and increasing investment opportunities, pointing to the importance of strengthening national capacities in various sectors, and supporting the wealth that characterizes Maysan and all of Iraq’s governorates, especially agricultural and tourism, including them. Indicating the efforts that the ministry went on to achieve at the level of Iraq in resuming the implementation of suspended and lagging projects for which 70% of the budget was allocated, and the implementation of more new projects for which 30% of the budget was allocated.

For his part, Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi praised the efforts of the Minister of Planning, expressing his appreciation for the great effort made by the Ministry of Planning, "which is like the mind in the body of the Iraqi state, despite the size of the tasks assigned to it and the large number of development programs assigned to it, and its success in implementing it thanks The expertise of its cadres, which was and still is one of the pioneering experiences at the level of the Arab world and even the world. "

This meeting witnessed the discussion of the Ministry’s recent report on poverty rates in the governorates, and the best way to invest the governorates ’resources for the benefit of their children, where the Minister of Planning directed all facilities to resume implementation of the stalled and suspended projects and implement more vital projects, pointing out the importance of directing the allocations Recycled from last year in implementing these projects.

The Minister of Planning discusses with the local Baghdad government ways to improve the reality of services and enhance joint cooperation 1582660912f310e8a0ae544dab8528ba15b580d6cd--%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8_%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3_%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1077
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum