Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you soooo much news today.

I want everyone to know just how bad some of the news is coming from Iraq. Follow me as a go through this ongoing saga in Iraq of Allawi selecting his new cabinet.

First, I want to clarify what we might hear in the news and how they represent it. When they say “Allawi’s new government” what do they mean?

They mean the new cabinet selection for the ministries not parliament. Parliament is not being replaced at this time. To replace parliament, they must hold national elections. Parliament is representatives from the districts just like congressmen in the US government. Some want the elections mid-term so this would be before 2022, the next normal cycle. The protestors ae demanding the elections within the next 6 months and so we are already almost 4 months into it thus 2 months before their demands (April).

When they do conduct these elections, this will NOT include selecting yet another prime minister and his cabinet, as many might think. Allawi will stay the full term up to 2022 (2018-2022). This is how it works a 4 year term. WE have also confirmed this with the legal in Iraq. This is how the constitution provides for the prime minister. Of course, if Allawi resigns (like Mahdi did) then the situation changes. I don’t believe this will happen since he does have the full support and backing of the US and the UN. We all should know by now why Mahdi had to go and why he resigned (Iranian cleanout).

So, just lately on last Wednesday Feb 12th, we read that quote - “Muhammad Allawi succeeds in completing his cabinet, away from the interference of the blocs and their pressures”. Really? Did this really occur?

Follow me now as I go through this saga…..

Then just after this news they told us he would present his new cabinet for a vote on Friday Feb 14th and then conduct the vote on Sunday Feb 15th.

Then when Sunday came it moved to Monday and so now its Monday and they tell us it will be Thursday Feb20th. Oh – but his cabinet is all completed and he is not being interfered by blocs and pressures? I don’t think so! This is nothing but more Iraqi “bullshit”.

We know for a fact that if Allawi really has the overwhelming support for his new government, as he claims, then he would have already presented the candidates and a vote would have been conducted in a “extra-ordinary” session as they claim they were going to do on Sunday Feb 16th. Oh but why didn’t it happen?

Weren’t they supposed to be in a “crisis”. Oh – but now we hear that parliament went on recess and so they can’t even vote until Thursday. The truth is they never could vote on Sunday and they knew it.

But Thursday is still an “if” anyhow and they know it since they do not even know if they can the representatives back to parliament in time off their recess and away from their lovely, luxurious vacations on their yachts in the Mediterranean. Do you see just how the elite really care about the people and their demands? Do you see how much they really love their own country. These are noting but a bunch of greedy bastards in these parliamentary positions for their paycheck and bribery money (just like in the US no different. Yes, they have learned the system of democracy….

So where does this issue of getting Allwai and the new government ratified in parliament really stand?

It is still in a crisis, although they are hiding it and not telling the people the truth. They are still fighting with the blocks who want the quota system and they corrupt people put in these positions. So recently there was a meeting and they discussed 6 points of contention with leaving the Us military in place in Iraq. This meeting went well. The US is still going to remain in Iraq and have a strong presence. So the US is going to back Allawi and his new government. Now that this is taken care of we will see the progression on Allwai and his new government move ahead quickly.

We see that the Central Bank of Iraq revealed that the amount of the salaries of Kurdistan region employees has been now deposited in the account of the provincial government’s finance ministry. They told us they did not do this since December and this is the first payment this year. This tells me they could not wait any longer and had to pay it. It is mid February already. We hear from the Finance Committee that they would rather not chunk out the 2020 budget in 1/12 appropriations. So did they do this or find the funds somewhere else?

So, another article came out last Thursday from the Parliamentary Bloc of the Alliance of Saireon and I quote – “confirming that the House of Representatives during its second legislative term fulfilled all the demands of the demonstrators.”

They also said, “indicating that many of the reform laws advocated by the demonstration arenas were accomplished within the House of Representatives”.

(Mnt Goat – Really? So where is our reinstatement? The currency auctions still continue. This was one of the largest demands. Remember? Is this just more of the same “bullshit” from the Iraqi news media channels without any thinking or verification? Where is the professional journalism?

Why has it not yet happened then?
We are being told the CBI is just waiting for the new government to be formed and for the budget to get passed by parliament. I quote from the articles today – “TO FORM A NEW GOVERNMENT FOR SOLUTIONS TO STABILITY AND SECURITY IN THE COUNTRY”. I am told it will NOT take until April or May 2020 as some ministers have given in their “opinions”. Instead Allawi plans to quickly get the budget to parliament (ram it through) as the fixes needed, as stated in prior articles, are just about all completed even as I write this newsletter. Events are going to move VERY quickly once Allawi is ratified and has legitimate power. “The Hand of God at Work and anther Amazing Miracle”. See link for Mnt Goat Video on this subject –

https://www.facebook.com/ 281127528889313/videos/199680311084708/)

More news….

ALLAWI CABINET IS COMPLETED, WAITING FOR SUNDAY PARLIAMENT VOTE. Really? (Mnt Goat -let’s discuss this statement from last week)

Baghdad / Obelisk: The Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, Thursday, February 13, 2020, confirmed that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi SUCCEEDED IN COMPLETING HIS CABINET, stating that Allawi will not give in to pressure from the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Masoud Barzani and Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi to keep Finance Minister Fuad Hussein And a number of Sunni ministers.

The representative of the bloc Ahmed Al-Kinani said in an interview with local media, that Allawi has completed his cabinet completely without the interference of political blocs and their pressures, pointing out that Allawi’s cabin is free of partisan ministers and the House of Representatives will support it by voting to give it confidence.

Just in late Saturday…

The Sadrist movement, led by Muqtada al-Sadr, ruled out today, Sunday, that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi could submit a full cabinet formation to the House of Representatives to vote on.

"The Allawi is facing a great difficulty in the process of forming the new government," said the leader of the current governor, Zamili, to Shafaq News.

He added that "Allawi will not submit the entire cabinet to the parliament for a vote on it, but rather he will present some ministries," adding that Allawi "will delay the Ministry of Interior, Defense, and other important ministries of the sovereign, not until recently, until it is decided and agreed upon politically ."

The Vice-President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Bashir Al-Haddad, had warned earlier in the day that the new cabinet, headed by Mohamed Tawfiq Allawi, was absent from representing the components.

Just in late Saturday….

The independent deputy Nada Shakirgodt, Sunday, revealed the date of the presentation of the new government booth to vote by the House of Representatives, stressing that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will send the names of his government ministers to parliament tomorrow.

Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi WILL SEND THE NAMES OF HIS CABINET TO THE PARLIAMENT TOMORROW, MONDAY, where it will be voted on in a session called by the council members, MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL NEXT TUESDAY."

Just in early Monday morning…

DEPUTY FOR SAEROUN: ALLAWI GAVE THE OPPOSITION BLOCS ONE LAST CHANCE UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY

The deputy of the Alliance of Raiders of Riyad Al-Masoudi revealed on Monday that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi granted the opposition blocs a last chance until Thursday before the voting session on the cabin was held, stressing that Allawi is acceptable.

Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "Information", that "the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi has given his last chance to the political forces that are not in favor of him from the Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds until next Thursday."

The MP Mohammed Al-Khaldi confirmed in a statement today, Monday, that there are 203 deputies out of 329 deputies who will vote for the government, indicating that about 90 percent of the Shiite blocs agreed.

TO ENSURE CONFIDENCE, ALLAWI MEETS WITH LEADERS OF "POLITICAL BLOCS" AND REVEALS THE NAMES OF HIS CABINET

A political source confirmed, today, Monday, that the Prime Minister-designate Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, will meet this evening, with the leaders of the political blocs to ensure the confidence of the House of Representatives. (Mnt Goat -Oh – but why does he have to do this if he knows he already has 90% assurance of passing his new cabinet? Do you get my point?)

A close associate of the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, told Al-Ikhbaria that the latter extended an invitation to all leaders of the political blocs to HOLD A MEETING WITH THEM, BEFORE PRESENTING THE MINISTERIAL CABINET AND THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

He added, "Muhammad ALLAWI HAS NOT YET OBTAINED GUARANTEES OF OBTAINING THE CONFIDENCE OF THE PARLIAMENT, BY A GREAT MAJORITY," noting that "the call of political forces came in order to reach an agreement and final agreement, to grant his government and his cultural program before heading to parliament."

(Mnt Goat – Oh but a previous article told us they had 90% of the votes. Then this article comes out. So which is it? Why do they lie to us? Could this really be why they now delay the vote to Thursday – because this leaves yet more time for Allawi to work on getting approval. So you see we can not rely on what we hear all the time. We must wait and let the news shake out. The conclusion here is Allawi DOES NOT yet have the votes he needs to pass his government. )

LEAKS ON THE NAMES OF CANDIDATES FOR MINISTERIAL PORTFOLIOS IN THE ALLAWI GOVERNMENT

February 15, 2020 (Independent ) ..

Despite the affirmation of close associates of the Prime Minister-designate that the names that are being transferred as candidates for the new cabinet lineup are incorrect, however, social networking sites have circulated today a number of names that were said to receive ministerial portfolios in Allawi's lineup.

The alleged leaks from the ministerial formation indicated the nomination of:

Interior Ministry - Lieutenant General Abdel Wahab Al- Saadi
Defense Ministry - General Juma Anad
Ministry of Higher Education -economic expert Salam Smeism
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - choice between Safiya al-Suhail and Salah al-Tamimi,
Ministry of Communications -Expert Ali al-Dahwi is a candidate for the portfolio of the

(Mnt Goat – Here we go again….delay..delay..delay…All I can say is how can they say earlier in last week the cabinet is all completed then comes the night before the voting, tell everyone they do not have a complete cabinet and are missing the usual positions (interior, defense and security heads, etc,,) once again. So is the news lying, premature or FAKE news? )

More news….

POLITICAL PARTIES TRY TO BLACKMAIL MUHAMMAD ALLAWI FOR POSITIONS: I WILL NOT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT .. I WILL CHOOSE THE MINISTERIAL CABINET

Political analyst Haider al-Musawi revealed that the Prime Minister-designate MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI TOLD THE BLACKMAILING POLITICAL PARTIES THAT HE WOULD NOT GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANTED.

Mousawi said through his official account on "Facebook", "All that is said is that THERE IS A DEAL TO SELL POSITIONS IN THE NEXT CAB FOR MR. ALLAWI IS INACCURATE, but all there is to it is that there are political parties practicing the role of blackmail with the man because HE DID NOT ACCEPT TO GIVE THEM POSITIONS SO THEY WENT TOWARD EARLY FALL. "

He added, "I convey to you what happened between him and them (I will not give you what you want and I will choose the ministerial cabinet, threatening him not to pass it in Parliament and they are a certain group that is not all powers to the secretariat, so he said to them, then wellness is upon you, let them plunder the country."

(Mnt Goat – this could be reflected even in some FAKE news are hearing on this topic. They want to paint the picture that Allawi is all messed up like the former governments.)

More news….

BRITAIN: ALLAWI IS A RESPECTED FIGURE AND WE HOPE FOR A STRONG IRAQI GOVERNMENT

British Ambassador to Baghdad, Stephen Hickey, said that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is a "very respectable" figure, and BRITAIN HOPES TO FORM A NEW GOVERNMENT FOR SOLUTIONS TO STABILITY AND SECURITY IN THE COUNTRY, and he expected that Parliament will vote on the new government within days.

Hickey stated in an exclusive interview with Al-Mirbad that he has knowledge of Allawi and that he is a "very respectable" person and has news in government administration and outside, adding that he "wishes him success" in the future, and the decision will be for politicians in Parliament, not the UK government.

He added, however, that Britain "WISHES IRAQ A STRONG GOVERNMENT, AND OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT BE STABILITY AND SECURITY", adding that Allawi and his government will face many challenges, but we are optimistic about his ability, experience and success in the future, explaining that his country "supports the Iraqi state institutions and does not support personalities or politicians." It also wants to support the armed forces and economic reforms and respond to the demands of the demonstrators in the provinces, pointing out that there will be advice and support to the government in the future.

More news….

WORLD BANK INFORMS IRAQ THAT ITS FINANCIAL SITUATION IS IN DANGER, ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO SALARIES OF STATE EMPLOYEES.

The World Bank has informed Iraq that its financial situation is in danger, especially with regard to salaries of state employees.

The World Bank, in its LATEST REPORT ON IRAQ LATE LAST YEAR, indicated that “in the ABSENCE OF CLEAR STRUCTURAL REFORMS AND THE SLOW PROCESS OF RE-LENDING, THE RECOVERY OF GROWTH IN IRAQ MAY BE SHORT-LIVED. This situation seems especially present if we take into account the expectations of oil markets, as prices and exports are likely to decline given the decline in global demand and doubts related to the renewal of the OPEC agreement.

(Mnt Goat – Like I said before, if Iraq missing this opportunity this time there will be no other opportunities. The trend is to move away from oil based economies and wealth is short-lived. They should have already rebuilt their country ten times better than it was before. But instead they pissed the money away to Iran to support terrorism. This only made things worst off in Iraq and in the middle east in general. Now they have to do these reforms or else! One of these reforms is the project to delete the zeros which leads to the reinstatement thus our RV.)

More news….
DEPUTY: 90% OF THE CURRENT REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT RETURN TO THEIR SEATS IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS
On Friday, February 14, 2020, independent MP Bassem Khashan confirmed that 90% of the current members of Parliament will not .return to their seats in the upcoming elections Khashan said that all political forces are worried about the early elections dossier and are aware of its repercussions, especially those that are implemented.

He added, that there is an important reason in the inability to hold elections in addition to the election law is the file of the Federal Court, which is the only body able to ratify the results and is now in the development of legal problems as explained by the Supreme Judicial Council Khashan pointed out that 90% OF THE CURRENT MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN TO THEIR SEATS IF ANY UPCOMING ELECTIONS ARE HELD according to a real law that meets the aspirations of the people because these representatives are ineffective or influential.

DURING ITS SESSION, ON DECEMBER 24, 2019, THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES VOTED ON THE ELECTION LAW LEGISLATION, the most prominent of which stipulated the adoption of multiple constituencies within the governorate and the granting of seats to the winners with the highest votes on the basis of individual nominations and not on the basis of lists.

(Mnt Goat – So here it is in black and white. The Iraqi election law was already voted on and passed in parliament. I told you so! So why is the news media telling us they still need to do this? This again is a FAKE spin on the news. They want to confuse and stall everything indefinitely. The real reason why they can’t yet implement it is they need candidates for the early elections and also they will need a way to prosecute the corrupt that will be taken out of the government. Already Iraq has hired consultants to come into Iraq to help clarify the procedure to run this new type of “open” election process. They are working out the details and will be successful.)

More news….

HASSAN SALEM TOLD AL-AHED NEWS: SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT LIKE THE STABILITY OF IRAQ AND DO NOT WANT IT TO RISE ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY

The deputy of the Al-Fatah coalition, Hassan Salem, affirmed that some countries do not like security stability in Iraq.

Salem told "Al-Ahed News" today, Saturday, that "America and some countries stood passively towards Iraq economically and security," stating that "it is not strange for some countries that have contributed and funded terrorism with more than 5,000 ISIS."

Salem added that "AMERICA AND OTHER COUNTRIES STAND AS AN OBSTACLE TO IRAQ ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY and do not want him to rise from his ordeal after defeating ISIS by the heroes of our security forces and the popular crowd.

More news….

DEPUTY: THE 2020 BUDGET WILL BE COMPLETELY CHANGED ACCORDING TO THE NEW GOVERNMENT PROGRAM

The deputy of the Al-Fath Alliance, Ahmed Al-Kinani, confirmed on Tuesday that the draft budget for 2020 will be changed significantly after the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi obtained confidence, indicating that the next government is determined to provide a government program.

Al-Kinani added, "The next government will rearrange and change the draft budget according to its next government program.

(Mnt Goat – will this significantly delay the approval and opening of the budget? Some say these changes may take as long as April. Is Allawi’s team already working on the changes and has been for months now already so the delay may not be as long as we might think. )

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

IRAQI GOVERNMENT HAS GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT TO NATO FORCES TO STAY IN IRAQ

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said Thursday that the Iraqi government has given the green light to NATO forces to stay in Iraq.
Stoltenberg told reporters in Brussels, during a meeting of NATO defense ministers, that “the Government of Iraq has assured us of its desire to continue NATO’s training, advisory and capacity-building activities for the Iraqi armed forces.”

“We will stay in Iraq as long as we are welcome,” he added.
This comes weeks after Iraq demanded that foreign forces leave the country, after the United States killed the prominent Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani near Baghdad airport.

The Canadian-led NATO Training Mission in Iraq began in 2018 and includes nearly 500 military personnel, but the mission stopped last month after Soleimani’s death.

The plan currently provides for the transfer of hundreds of trainers who work with international forces fighting ISIS in Iraq to the NATO training mission, and unlike the international coalition, the NATO training effort does not include combat operations. Stoltenberg did not reveal details about the number of troops that might be added to the training force or the activities that might eventually be carried out, but more details may be revealed after the meetings of senior officials of the anti-ISIS coalition in Munich, Germany, on Friday.

Officials have said that “a few hundred” troops will change their roles. The first step is to expand the training process to three other bases in central Iraq. The second step, perhaps in the summer, involves changing the mandate of the mission to undertake more activities currently being undertaken by the US-led international coalition.

The move is essentially a paraphrase of the mission aimed at meeting US President Donald Trump’s demands that NATO do more in the Middle East. No additional forces will be deployed to the area.

(Mnt Goat – So many of my readers challenged my statements in my last news letter about the UN being these so-called “blue hats” and killing Iraians not Iraqis. Of course the FAKE news is going to try to spin it a different way. That is what the FAKE news does. Get it? You don’t see them at work in your own country?

Well…today I am proving it to you. So how can the UN “stay” in Iraq if they were never there in the first place? I don’t know you tell me. I will tell you why because they have been there all along and past articles told us they were coming and were invited in to help with the demonstrator shootings. Get it?

Many of you think you are so smart and snug when you have to comment and contradict me and what my research and contacts tell me about what is happening in Iraq. It seems this is your passion in life. Instead of listening to this source of TRUTH you would rather listen to the garbage, unintelligent crap being put out by all these idiotic gurus. So all I can say now is (with a smile) “I told you so” once again…lol..lol..lol… The news always shakes out and the TRUTH does come out. )

DEPUTY: FIVE MINISTRIES TO BE LED BY WOMEN IN THE GOVERNMENT OF MUHAMMAD ALLAWI ... CONSIDERED A SUCCESSFUL STEP

Deputy and member of the Parliamentary Women Committee, Dylan Ghaffour, revealed today, Thursday, that there are FIVE MINISTRIES IN THE GOVERNMENT OF PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE MUHAMMAD TAWFIQ ALLAWI, WHICH WILL BE LED BY WOMEN, stressing that they are considered a step in the way of the government's success.

Ghafour said, in a statement to "Al-Akhbaria": "The share of women in the formation of the new government will be about four to five ministerial portfolios," noting that "the dialogues of Prime Minister-designate Mohammed Allawi with the political parties are still continuing to form his government."

The Women, Family and Parliamentary Committee of Parliament had demanded the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Allawi, to include women in the next government formation, give them their constitutional entitlement, and not be marginalized as the previous government had done.

PRESIDENT HASSAN ROUHANI WARNED OF IRAN'S "COLLAPSE", AHEAD OF THE UPCOMING PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS.

He said in a speech before thousands of people in the "Azadi" square in the center of the capital, Tehran, that there is instability, if the elections are conducted in a "unilateral" manner, and he warned of the imminent consequences of a "revolution" if the Iranians could not vote in "sound and free" elections .

According to the Iranian opposition radio, "Farda", Rouhani warned of what he described as "collapse" if the scheduled elections were suspended within 10 days, which shows the depth of the country's political crisis, and reveals that the presidency appears to be a bystander to the expected event.
On Tuesday, crowds of Iranians participated in the forty-first anniversary of the establishment of what was known as the “Islamic Revolution”, and Rouhani used this occasion to send several political messages. Ruhollah Khomeini, saying that the last king of Iran, Muhammad Reza Pahlavi, was "a corrupt person."

Rouhani added that "the revolution would not have taken place in Iran if there had been no corruption, and if the regime toppled at that time gave people the right to choose." In statements considered by observers as a hint, Rouhani added that the revolution broke out because the elections were not an option in front of people, and when this road was closed, people had to go out to open the path.

Rouhani entered into a deep disagreement with the most hard-line faction in Iran over the upcoming elections on February 21, because of preventing the most prominent reformists from submitting their candidacy and entering the competition.

Even the reformists who have consistently participated in Iran's elections, have retracted their positions or preferred to boycott, because of harassment by militants. Observers said that Rouhani was ostensibly talking to crowds in central Tehran, but that the letter was actually addressed to the mentor Ali Khamenei and other military institutions in the country such as the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

Rouhani's warnings about controlling the elections reveal a pictorial nature of the country's electoral process, given that the President of the Republic himself takes the initiative to warn and demand transparency like any independent observer. Rouhani is not the only politician who warned the country's ruling establishment. Just a week ago, Iranian government spokesman Ali al-Rubaie, an official who had accumulated an important intelligence experience, WARNED THAT GOING TO ELECTIONS WAS THE ONLY SOLUTION THAT AVOIDED IRAN THE RISK OF COLLAPSE.

LEAKED US DOCUMENTS: "AL-MALIKI" STOLE AWAKENING FUNDS TO ENGAGE MILITIAS IN THE "SYRIAN CONFLICT"

(Mnt Goat – this makes it really sounds bad for the US foreign policy as they supported Maliki in the past. What will happen to Maliki now? Will they finally get this bastard and prosecute him? Will justice ever be served for what this guy has done to ten of thousands of innocent people and his own countrymen?)

Leaked American documents revealed the role of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in the ongoing conflicts in neighboring countries and the support of armed factions to participate in it, while the report noted that al-Maliki worked to finance the Iraqi armed factions to participate in the Syrian conflict, by deducting Awakening funds.

And Al-Ikhbaria followed, a report published by the Syrian "Step News Agency", on leaked documents from a report of an American investigation department on Iraqi sectarian militias, and the extent of the involvement of the former Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, in supporting the Syrian regime and its head, Bashar Al-Assad.

The report revealed leaks, stating that "at the present time he manages the money laundering files of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and the Lebanese Hezbollah militia: the media secretary of Nuri al-Maliki and the director of financial investments in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard" shown "and the view of the invited Dawa party, Yassin Majeed, He is assisted in this by Kati al-Rikabi, Abu Mujahid, who is a member of the Security and Defense Committee of the Iraqi Parliament.

The report continued that Al-Maliki chose to stand with the head of the Syrian regime, Bashar Al-Assad, since 2012, and for this purpose established the Office of Foreign Services in cooperation with the Iraqi General Intelligence Branch 279, to hand over the task of supporting the Assad regime to each of the members of the Iraqi Parliament for the Construction Alliance, Aras Habib al-Fili , And Iraqi MP, Ahmed Al-Asadi.

The report, citing US intelligence sources, said that the money transferred to Syria since 2012 amounted to $ 460 million, in addition to recruiting more than 18,000 Shiites, including Iraqis, Pakistanis, Afghans, Houthis, and Bahrainis, who were mobilized by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards in cooperation with Akram Al-Kaabi and a deputy The head of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Committee, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, who was assassinated by America with Qasim Soleimani in Baghdad earlier this year, and Cub Al-Zaidi and Sheikh Abdul Halim Al-Zuhairi. The Iranian regime and the ruling regime with Assad, to work to keep him in power under the pretext of heading to Syria to “protect the holy shrines” and save them with the dangers of jihadi organizations, while the hidden goal was the historic Sunni Arab revenge and the achievement of Iranian projects by dominating what is known as the “fertile crescent” , And penetration of the Sunni Arab depth in Maliki sends snipers to the Heydrioun Brigade while the second leak clarified the details of the snipers deal, which was sent by Secretary of Al-Maliki, Yassin Majeed, in cooperation with Lieutenant-General Farouq Al-Araji, to the fighters of the Iraqi Shiite "Haideriyoun" Brigade, which is fighting in Syria.

Where the report suggested that the snipers of the type "HS." 50 ”50 mm (12.7 * 99 mm) which is produced by the Austrian company" Steyr "at a price of $ 6500 per gun, to reach the militia a shipment of 800 rifles of the aforementioned model, and is distributed to militia elements in the areas of Al-Hujaira and Al-Sayyeda Zainab, south of Damascus.

In addition to the Austrian rifle, Yassin Majeed sent 2,000 modernized Iranian type rifles from the Austrian rifle of the same name, in line with the continued dispatch of light and medium weapons from the winter of 2012 to February 2014, bringing these shipments of weapons to around 600 One million US dollars.

The report pointed out that “supplying the Shiite militias with this type of guns, the Austrian version of them caused concern among the military and decision-makers in Britain and America, especially with fear of supplying the militias formed by Iran in Iraq, led by the League of the Righteous and the Iraqi Hezbollah Brigades with this type of weapon And that could pose a great danger to the armies of the two countries there, in addition to the threats that these militias carry on the foreign armies in Syria as a result of their movement between the two countries.

Abu Al-Fadl steal 500 guns
The report continued that the militia “Abu al-Fadl al-Abbas” worked in the year 2013 to steal 500 M 107 guns of 50 mm from Iraqi warehouses, after facilities from Yassin Majid and Al-A’raji, to start this militia and the Shiite militias and the counterpart of the Syrian regime forces carrying this type. Of weapons in Syria, which is indicated by pictures of the elements of these militias.
The third axis of the leaks revealed the appointment of the director of the “Mubeen” section, Yassin Majeed, to Dr. Khalil Makhif Al-Rubaie, as an official in the Disarmament and Militia Integration Department in 2011, so that the department’s work is related to the file of what is known as the “Awakening” and militias, and the distribution of military ranks after the merger, Provided that the department is directly linked to the office of al-Maliki via, Yassin Majeed.

The leak indicated that the department abducted the salaries of 50 thousand members of the "Awakening" of the Iraqi Iraqi Sunnis by expelling them on trumped-up charges without stopping their salaries except on them, thus stealing them and transferring them from Khalil Al-Rubaie to Yassin Majeed, for a whole year, then the separated elements were replaced with another Among the non-Iraqi Shiites, in cooperation with Shibl al-Zaydi, Ahmad al-Asadi and Adnan al-Shahmani, noting that the total number of Sunni elements in “Awakening” is 101 thousand fighters.

The report pointed out that the Shiite militias, including Iraqis, Afghans and Pakistanis in Syria, were directly funded by the office of Nuri al-Maliki through the Office for Disarm and Integration of Militias, for these militias to displace Assad's opponents from the Damascus countryside and border cities with Iraq in the eastern region of Syria, and to resettle the Shiite fighters instead of them.

Abadi sees documents
The report also showed that the former Iraqi Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, viewed in 2014 documents in the Iraqi Financial Supervision Department that reveal the existence of fake names that are paid under the owners of the elements of the Disarmament and Militia Integration Department, in addition to deducting Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis for $ 60 million. From the budgets of the governorates of Anbar, Nineveh and Salah al-Din, with a value of $ 20 million from each governorate, with the aim of building the “Imam Ali” base in the village of Al-Abbas in the vicinity of the Iranian-controlled city of Albukamal, east of Deir Ezzor, which led to a kind of tension in relations between Al-Abadi and the engineer in the middle of 2018.

The report also concluded by saying that the number of Iranian militia fighters supporting the Iranian “jurist state” reached in the eastern region of Syria about 36 thousand elements who were settled in the villages of the Al-Rawai tribes west of the Euphrates in Syria, near the Iraqi border, so these factions depend mainly on the funds they take Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, from the budget of the Iraqi popular crowd and turns it into Syria to secure Iran's strategic project by changing demographics in eastern Syria.

(Mtn Goat – A long read but well worth every minute of it. I told everyone a long time ago this guy Maliki was a double agent working for both the US CIA and Iran. Will he be able to cut a deal again and stay alive? Only if the CIA still needs him….lol..lol..lol… )

ON SIX CONDITIONS, TO FORM THE NEW IRAQI GOVERNMENT, MOST NOTABLY THE CONTINUATION OF COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COALITION AGAINST TERRORISM

The Iraqi national forces agreed, with the former president of the Kurdistan region, the leader of the Democratic Party, on six conditions, to form the new Iraqi government, most notably the continuation of cooperation with the international coalition against terrorism, which Parliament voted to end the presence of its American and foreign forces on the fifth of last January .
On Sunday, February 16, the Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, held important talks with the former President of the region, Masoud Barzani, to agree to form a new government headed by Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.

The Media Office of the Speaker of Parliament, Al-Halbousi, announced in a statement that Sputnik’s correspondent in Iraq had got today that the Speaker of Parliament and the Alliance of Iraqi Forces, accompanied by a number of coalition representatives, met the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, in “Erbil” Territory Center.

And the number of the statement, 6 points agreed upon by the meeting that took place between the Speaker of Parliament, Halbousi, and the deputies of the Alliance of Forces, with the President of the Kurdistan Democrat, Barzani.

The first of which was their agreement to work with all political forces to get out of the current impasse, and to contribute to restoring stability in Baghdad and the southern provinces Iraq.

The meeting stressed in the second point, that any upcoming government should be representative of all components of Iraq, and on the basis of national partnership.

Third, they agreed that the government program includes a clear vision in preparing for early elections, and as soon as possible, in response to the demands of the demonstrators, and this issue should be a priority for the next government.

In the fourth point, they stressed, the government program must include a clear plan to restore prestige to state institutions, maintain societal peace, end external interference, confine arms to the state, and end informal military appearances.

Fifth, the meeting agreed to continue cooperation with the international coalition to help Iraq in facing the threat of terrorism, and to eliminate the remnants of "ISIS", and,

sixth, to continue to maintain close communication in order to coordinate positions between the two parties and the rest of the partners.

And the Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Tawfiq Allawi announced that they are close to achieving a historic achievement.

Allawi said in a tweet on the social networking platform "Twitter", yesterday, Saturday, February 15th, "We are close to achieving a historic achievement by completing an independent ministerial cabinet of the competent and impartial without the intervention of any political party, and we will put the names of this cabinet this week, God willing." Far from rumors and leaks. "
"We hope that members of Parliament will respond and vote on them in order to start implementing the demands of the people, " the designated Iraqi Prime Minister added .

(Mnt Goat – As you may remember on January 5, the Iraqi Council of Representatives voted unanimously on a parliamentary resolution that includes obliging the Iraqi government to cancel the request for assistance submitted by it to the international coalition to fight the terrorist organization "ISIS", and the Iraqi government's commitment to end the presence of any foreign forces in Iraqi territory, and to prevent it from Using Iraqi lands, waters, and airspace for any reason, and the Iraqi government is committed to restricting weapons to the state.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 2/18/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: