Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health

Go down

During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  Empty During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:17 am

[size=32]During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health insurance law with a maximum period of two weeks[/size]

02/11/2020
During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  IMG-20200211-WA0003-800x445

Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, member of the Presidency of the House of Representatives, today, Tuesday, February 11, 2020, chaired a meeting of the Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee to discuss the completion of health insurance legislation, in the presence of the representatives of the Ministry of Health, doctors ’heads, pharmacists, dentists, the director of the Specialized Centers Authority and a number of Ministry officials.

Al-Kaabi said that the goal of passing the law is to improve the medical service and health care in the country and contribute to alleviating the financial burdens on the Iraqi citizens and those with limited income who have been taking refuge in private hospitals inside and outside the country for the past years, indicating that the law will set a general policy for the health and environmental sector In a country that suffers from a defect and a shortage of material resources allocated in the budget.

His Eminence listened to the group of observations and indicators gathered regarding the provisions of the Health Insurance Law and in particular those that were not voted upon, calling for the importance of providing an appropriate environment and healthy infrastructure that contribute to the application of all its articles and facilitates the task of those responsible for its implementation in a sober manner.

Al-Kaabi instructed the formation of a joint committee between the Health and Environment Committee, the Ministry of Health and the concerned unions, “Doctors, dentists, pharmacists”, for the purpose of including notes and proposals for the health insurance law, provided that it completes its work and recommendations within a maximum period of two weeks from today's date, realizing that the decree of the law is separated The next legislative is a must.

Media office
of the First Deputy Speaker of the Chamber of Representatives
11/22020

During his presidency of a meeting to complete the legislation of the health insurance law .. Al-Kaabi instructs the formation of a joint committee between parliamentary health and the Ministry of Health and Syndicates to include proposals for the health  IMG-20200211-WA0004-e1581430040435

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/11/%d8%ae%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%84-%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a4%d8%b3%d9%87-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b9%d8%a7-%d9%84%d8%a5%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%83%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84-%d8%aa%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%b9-%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%86/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum