Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years

Go down

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years Empty Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:57 am

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years

10/02/2020

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years 15417

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Minister of Planning, Nouri Al-Dulaimi, stressed the necessity of providing all necessary conditions for the completion of the Grand Faw port project, noting that the project will be completed within three years.

Al-Dulaimi said, in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", on the sidelines of inspecting the stages of the completion of the Grand Faw port project that "the project is one of the Ministry's most important priorities because of the economic importance it has for Iraq, moving it to many sectors and providing hundreds of thousands of opportunities for groups able to work in different Its specializations, "noting that" what was accomplished during the year 2019 equals everything that was worked on for the period from 2011 to 2018. "

He added that "the stages of the project will be accomplished at the same speed witnessed last year," stressing that "it includes many important joints, including the Khor Al-Zubair channel tunnel project, which will be a three-lane link between the port of Faw and the highways connecting Basra to neighboring countries, and a railway link between The port and the governorate center, in addition to 5 different berths. "

Al-Dulaimi pointed out that "the period of completion of the major Al-Fao port project with all its components will be three years, which will be funded through annual budget allocations, in addition to the project's inclusion in the Iraqi-Chinese agreement outputs."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19005
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years Empty The Minister of Planning inspects the stages of completion of the Grand Faw port project and directs that all necessary conditions be provided for its completion during the next three years

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:01 am

The Minister of Planning inspects the stages of completion of the Grand Faw port project and directs that all necessary conditions be provided for its completion during the next three years

2020-02-09

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years 15812789443a7df4cc8befc284cc5bcdf74777c37d--%D9%88%D8%B2_%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%885

Today, Sunday, the Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, inspected the stages of the completion of the Grand Faw port project, accompanied by the Minister of Transport, Abdullah Laibi, and the Chairman of Parliamentary Services Committee, Dr. Walid Al-Sahlani, and Representative Intisar Al-Mousawi. It is implemented by the Korean company "Daewoo" under the supervision of the Italian company "Technical", and a review of the exhibition of the manufacture of concrete parts that will be used in the construction of the tunnel and the rest of the port project facilities.

During the visit, the Minister of Planning briefed on the progress made in the project stages, while discussing with the working groups the most important challenges and ways to overcome them, stressing that the project is one of the Ministry's most important priorities because of the economic importance it has for Iraq, moving it to many sectors and providing hundreds of thousands of opportunities for able groups To work in all its specializations, indicating that what was accomplished during the year 2019 equals everything that was worked on for the period from 2011 to 2018, praising the efforts of the Ministry of Transport staff in this great national project.

Noting that the stages of the project will be accomplished at the same speed witnessed last year, confirming that it includes many important joints, among them the Khor Al-Zubayr canal tunnel project, which will be a three-lane link between the port of Faw and the highways that connect Basra to the neighboring countries, and a railway link between the port and the provincial center In addition to 5 different berths, stressing that the duration of the Grand Faw port project with all its components will be three years, to be funded through annual budget allocations, in addition to the project's inclusion in the Iraqi-Chinese agreement outputs.

For his part, Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi praised the support of the Minister of Planning for the implementation of the Grand Faw Port Project, which will be one of the 10 largest ports in the world, stressing the importance of this support and its great impact in advancing the achievement of progress in 2019 to advanced stages, thus announcing the completion of all designs Estimated costs of the project, which will include a tunnel with three passes, two-way, highway, railway and a set of sidewalks, in addition to the completion of the breakwater east and west of 24 km.

To that, the Chairman of Parliamentary Services Committee, Dr. Walid Al-Sahlani, appreciated the great support that the Ministry of Planning attached to the Grand Faw Port Project, affirming the provision of the legislative institution for all possible means of support for the Grand Faw Port Project and various vital projects throughout Iraq.

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years 15812789443a7df4cc8befc284cc5bcdf74777c37d--%D9%88%D8%B2_%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%885

[size=16]https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1046
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years Empty The inspection visit of the Minister of Planning to the Great Faw port 9/2/2020

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:02 am

The inspection visit of the Minister of Planning to the Great Faw port 9/2/2020

2020-02-09

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years 1581262536a735e325c8a814e229f69f9d4ee8af8c--%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%883

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1045

Last edited by claud39 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years Empty The inspection visit of the Minister of Planning to the Great Faw port 9/2/2020

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:05 am

2020-02-09

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years 158126195929ee1939a272d725f8d7846d37b74ade--%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%881

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1044
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:08 am

2020-02-06

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years 158126246891efa7c63c4a9cb5bde5f553362e39df--%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%882

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1040
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years Empty Fao port: an expected economic shift

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:57 pm

[size=36][rtl]Fao port: an expected economic shift[/rtl][/size]

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years Alsabaah-30695

Abdul Zahra Mohammed Al-Hindawi 

If we review the largest ports in the world that start with the port of "Singapore" and Shanghai, and end with the Japanese port of "Nagoya", we will not find among them, which exceeds the number of fifty, any name for an Iraqi port, and this is not surprising, as our border ports are still, In the forefront of which are the marine (ports), air (airports), and even wilderness, below the level of ambition. Therefore, we still have a long way to go to enter our ports and airports within the international records.

As the biggest, broadest, best, to last characteristic of other preferences.

There is no doubt that the ports constitute a first priority within the global agenda, because they represent economic importance, as a result of maritime transport licenses, and they are distinguished by a high safety rate, unlike high-cost air transport, and land transport which is often subject to grave risks, and here comes the question. Al-Jawhari: Are we able to burn those long distances and distances between us and other countries of the world that have ports, especially with the presence of a number of important ports that Iraq enjoys within its southern borders, including Umm Qasr, Abu Flus, Grand Faw and others?

I say: Yes, we can achieve such an exceptional economic goal, and here I am talking about the Grand Faw Port project, this project that I have been developing since 2007. However, there are great challenges that faced the completion of the project, not only related to the lack of financial allocations, but there were other challenges, including the presence of mines left from the 1980-1988 and 1991 wars, but the need for Iraq to have a port on the open sea, within the “Khor Abdullah” channel

Such important data clearly confirms that we are facing a giant project, which extends over an area of ​​54 km, as well as being the first Iraqi port being implemented in the open sea in an unconventional manner that should be dealt with differently, because in the end, if we take into account the size The port, and the magnitude of its components and supplements that extend to the construction of a 100-km railway network, connects the port to the national network, the construction of highways, an airport, and a naval base. For full cargo, and 20 general cargo berths And other berths for oil derivatives, and other important details, from which we can conclude that the large port of Faw will be one of the ten largest global ports, not including an Arab port, and we can imagine the size and amount of the economic impact of a global port in this prestigious location, Certainly, it will turn Iraq into an international economic center

Here, I am not talking about science fiction, or dreams of birds, but rather are common facts in the scene, so we have less than four years to reach this that we are talking about, provided that the requirements for the completion of the project are provided, foremost of which are financial allocations, because the infrastructure needs approximately (3) Billions of dollars to complete the infrastructure, and about two billion dollars, to implement new contracts. Perhaps talking about such amounts within a specific time period and a clear scarcity of resources seems difficult to provide, so I say that it is possible to invest in the Iraqi-Chinese agreement and give priority to a port project FAO, and its completion on schedule, to make that shift The big economic in the economy
 Iraqi.

http://alsabaah.iq/21659/%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%88-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years Empty Al-Fateh: Achievement of Al-Faw Grand Port is more important than appointments

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:24 pm

Al-Fateh: Achievement of Al-Faw Grand Port is more important than appointments 

02/22/2020

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-696x479

The information / Baghdad ..
The deputy of the Sadqoun Naim Al-Aboudi bloc affirmed on Saturday that the construction alliance's talks with Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi focused on the government program, noting that the alliance stressed the need to place the achievement of the Grand Al-Faw port as one of the priorities of the next government, because its achievement is the most important appointment and grant.
Al-Aboudi said in a statement to "Information", that "the meetings and discussions that took place between the forces of the building alliance with the Prime Minister-designate focused on discussing the government program away from the dialogue regarding the personalities of his cabinet."
He added that "the coalition focused on the upcoming government going on with the completion of the Grand Faw port and placing it in the priorities of its government program, because the project is more important than appointments and grants, and that its completion will achieve vast job opportunities for Basra citizens in a large way, in addition to that, the project will bring significant resources to the country."
It is noteworthy that the port of Al-Fao is located in the Al-Faw Peninsula, south of Basra Governorate, and the cost of the project is about 4.6 billion euros. The planned capacity of the port is estimated to be 99 million tons annually, to be one of the largest ports overlooking the Gulf and the tenth in the world. 2010. Ended / 25 A.D.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/02/22/457220/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years Empty Parliamentary Committee: The FAO port will be a priority for the next government

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:34 pm

[size=36]Parliamentary Committee: The FAO port will be a priority for the next government[/size]

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years 52222020_NB-254462-636796948574540416

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Parliamentary Services Committee confirmed that the major port of Faw will be among the priorities of the next government as it is one of the strategic projects, while it revealed the proximity of work to the port berth.

Member of the Committee Mudher Al-Salman said, "The Grand Faw Port Project is a very important step in the process of changing the game's business hubs, because it is considered a commercial center not only for Iraq but also for the region," adding that this process should be completed They will move the country substantially and qualitatively.

”He added that“ the Services Committee has taken it upon itself to take care of the FAO project and follow it up and have a footprint on this vital and strategic project because it will change many of the commercial accounts on To the level of countries and trade between them. "

And that " the state has worked to complete the breakwater and then berms, stressing that it" intends to work infrastructure, especially pavements that stand then ships. "

He noted that" some companies are wary of investing in the project because of the policy of some countries that broadcast news is incorrect about this the project , "noting that" these countries have sold in the conspiracy against Iraq and do not want to be at the forefront of economic and commercial side. "

He Salman that" the establishment of this project will provide significant job opportunities and promotes the country 's economy, as Q The fact that the world trade center, "pointing out that" it would be a priority of the next government as one of the strategic projects ".anthy 29 / A 43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=87080
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years Empty Abdul Mahdi’s advisor speaks with “optimism” about the opening date of the Grand Faw port

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:27 am

[size=30]Abdul Mahdi’s advisor speaks with “optimism” about the opening date of the Grand Faw port[/size]

Friday 06 March 2020

Planning: The Grand Fao port will be completed in 3 years %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%87%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-

Baghdad - people

[size=20]Abdul-Hussein Al-Hanin, resigned adviser to the prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, confirmed on Friday that the completion rates for the Al-Faw Grand Port project in Basra Governorate reached 30%.
[/size]

Al-Hanin said in a statement that "people" received a copy of it (6 March 2020) that "the great Faw port project has received great attention in the government program because it is of the utmost importance in the Iraqi economy," noting that "the government has made every effort to accomplish important stages Of the project with the specified time periods despite the obstacles placed in front of it. ”

He stressed that "the project requires exceptional measures at all levels in order to see the light in the spring of 2022."

Al-Hanin said that "the completion of this project is the main pillar for Iraq to be a link for global trade between East and West."

The resignation of Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Friday, to Basra, coincided with the fact that 90% of work was halted at Al-Faw Al-Kabeer as a result of individuals cutting off the road leading to the port, to demand job opportunities, according to those who raised it from banners.

Ma'nioun asked about the reason for the visit, which removed Abdul-Mahdi from "voluntary absence" and suddenly headed to Basra, where his office said he was following procedures to counter the Corona virus.

The Media Office of the Prime Minister said in a statement, "People" received a copy of it, today (6 March 2020) that "Abdul Mahdi inspected the procedures at the Shalamah border port in Basra Governorate, and listened from there to talk to a number of its employees and a group of citizens about the safety methods used." .

He added that "the Minister of Transport, the governor of Basra, the undersecretary of the Ministry of Health and the head of the Border Ports Authority have accompanied the Prime Minister on his visit."

Before that, a source familiar with the port in Al-Faw, south of Basra, revealed, yesterday, Thursday, to “Nass”, that the people of the road leading to the port were cut off, for the fourth consecutive day, and workers were prevented from entering and leaving, revealing that “the work stopped at the port by 90%.”

The source said, “Dozens of people blocked all roads leading to the port by burning tires, for the fourth consecutive day, and they prevented workers from entering and leaving, to demand job opportunities, according to the signers raising them.”

The source, who preferred not to be named, added that "economic parties with party affiliations have organized the demonstration, in order to renew the contracts of their companies in the port." The Korean) has brought foreign workers and refuses to employ workers from the people of the judiciary.

What does this have to do with Abdel-Mahdi's surprise visit?

Sources close to the atmosphere of Abdel Mahdi's visit suggested that the latter will hold a meeting with the advanced cadres of the Korean company DAEWOO E&C to address the problem of the company stopping its work on 4 major projects related to the port of Faw, after an incident where its staff was attacked by gunmen.

He added, the source, who requested anonymity, to “Nass” today (March 6, 2020) that “Abdul-Mahdi visited the breakwater in Al-Faw port, and met a number of officials at the port to see the obstacles that are occurring.” He pointed out that “Abdul-Mahdi may play the role of mediator.” With the company to resolve the dispute, and persuade it to re-work in the port. ”

According to a second statement issued by the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Adel Abdul Mahdi visited the Grand Faw port project, and was briefed on the stages of work progress and completion rates.

Abdul-Mahdi was accompanied on his visit by the Minister of Transport, the Governor of Basra, the Chairman of the Border Ports Authority, the Adviser to the Prime Minister and the Military Secretary to the Prime Minister.

Neither the Basra government nor the General Company for Iraq Ports issued any clarification regarding the suspension of work at the port and the cutting of roads leading to it.

KEY WORDS:

https://www.nasnews.com/%d9%85%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%b4%d8%a7%d8%b1-%d8%b9%d8%a8%d8%af%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%87%d8%af%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%aa%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%ab-%d8%a8%d9%80-%d8%aa%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%a4%d9%84-%d8%b9%d9%86-%d9%85%d9%88/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum