Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List

Go down

The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List Empty The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:57 am

[size=32]The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List[/size]

02/09/2020

The Culture Committee congratulates the Iraqi people on the inclusion of the palm tree and the fortieth visit on the World Heritage List %D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-800x445

On Saturday 8/2020, the Culture, Tourism and Antiquities Committee, chaired by Deputy Samia El-Ghallab, congratulated all its spectrums and components on the occasion of the inclusion of the "Iraqi Palm" and "The Forty Visit of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him" within the list of intangible world heritage.

The Chairman of the Committee and members of the Committee promised this work that it is a new Iraqi achievement that adds to culture, its history, foundations and Iraq, praising the efforts of the Ministry of Culture to propose this topic to UNESCO and its follow-up, which produced approval by the International Committee for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage to include the palm trees and related traditions Likewise, the provision of hospitality and all other services to millions of people from home and abroad during the fortieth visit of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, is included in the list of intangible cultural human heritage.

The committee stressed that it will remain supportive of such achievements as it places the raising of the flag of Iraq in international forums a priority of its work.

Parliament,
Information
Department , 9/2/2020

[size=16]http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/09/%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ab%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%87%d9%86%d8%a6-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b4%d8%b9%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%82%d9%8a-%d8%a8%d8%a5%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%a7/
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum