Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council

Go down

The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council Empty The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:41 am

The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council

07/02/2020

The Emirates stresses the importance of the Ministerial Meeting of the Arab Economic Council Rc_158106072933_23

The UAE participated in the works of the 105th ministerial session of the Arab Economic and Social Council, which was held yesterday at the headquarters of the General Secretariat of the Arab League in the presence of Ahmed Aboul Gheit, Secretary-General of the Arab League and the Arab Ministers of Economy and Finance or their representatives.

He represented the country by meeting on behalf of His Excellency the Minister of Economy, Counselor Mohamed Shalouah, Adviser to the Minister of Economy. Shalouah stressed the importance of the meetings of the Arab Economic and Social Council to enhance joint Arab cooperation, as it discusses the most important economic and social files.

Challenges
said in a statement to Emirates News Agency in Cairo The economic challenge of the major challenges facing many countries in the region in light of witnessing unstable conditions.

He added that the Arab economic and financial ministers discussed preparing the economic and social files for the upcoming ordinary Arab summit, in addition to discussing all the issues of joint Arab economic and social action.
He explained that the ministers reviewed the follow-up to the implementation of the decisions of the Arab-African summit in its fourth session, "Malabo - Equatorial Guinea 2016", and the preparation for the fifth summit in its economic aspects.

He said that the topic of the Greater Arab Free Trade Area was the focus of the current session of the Council, noting that the ministers discussed the developments of the Arab Customs Union and the results of the meetings of the sub-committees in this regard, in addition to other economic and social items.

Shalwah added that the council’s social file includes discussion of a number of issues that constitute a priority for joint Arab developmental action, including various areas of Arab-international cooperation in international social areas, especially with regard to Arab-Indian and Arab-Chinese cooperation, in the fields of health, education, culture, and dialogue of civilizations and women. , And other areas related to social development work.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604157316051575158515751578157815721603158315/72686/1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum