Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia

Go down

Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia Empty Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:50 am

Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia

02/02/2020

Australian Ambassador: We are waiting for the Iraqi dates in Australia 18936

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Australian Ambassador to Iraq, Joan Lawdence, confirmed that she is following the file of importing Iraqi dates and that she is waiting for the Iraqi dates in her country, praising the successes achieved by the Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture by raising production rates.

A statement of the Ministry of Agriculture, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that "Minister of Agriculture Saleh Al-Hassani received His Excellency the Australian Ambassador in Baghdad (Joan Ludence) to discuss developing agricultural cooperation between the two friendly countries, including the import of Iraqi dates in light of the increasing quantities of production recently in the presence of a consultant. The Ministry is Dr. Mahdi Damad Al-Qaisi.

The statement quoted Al-Hassani as saying, "The ministry requested the presence of a working group from Australia to get acquainted with the required specifications, determine the quantities, discuss the logistical issues related to export, especially after the strides made by the ministry, effective plans, the return of farmers to their previously abandoned orchards, achieve the appropriate economic feasibility for them, and establish a scientific center Specialized in developing the date palm sector and producing dates within the horticultural department.

For its part, the Australian Ambassador praised the “successes achieved by the ministry by raising production rates”, stressing “Follow-up to the file of importing Iraqi dates and activating cooperation in the field of exchanging experiences and contributing to reinforcing the ministry’s role and hard work and setting agricultural plans to increase production quantities and reach the threshold of self-sufficiency And that there are many countries looking to cooperate with the Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture because of its successful agricultural work. 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18963
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum