Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies

Go down

The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies Empty The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:26 am

The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies

2020-01-29

The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies 15803161188e158ee06f96a7e7968aa83ba78ceb03--%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B9_%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D9%8A_%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8_%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, received today, Wednesday, a number of members of the House of Representatives for the governorate of Baghdad, who are both Kazem Al-Shammari, Yahya Al-Athawi, Alaa Sukar, and Laith Al-Dulaimi.

Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi explained during the meeting the ministry’s strategy for the current year in providing the necessary conditions to resume the implementation of all stalled and lagging projects in all of Iraq and the implementation of more vital projects, pointing to the quality of achievement achieved by the ministry during the past year in these projects in cooperation with the public and private sectors and the international community Indicating the recycling of assignments of projects not implemented during the past year to the current year, with the aim of enabling the relevant authorities in the central and local governments to implement them.

For their part, MPs praised the level of great support given by the Ministry of Planning to the services and investment sector in all governorates, stressing the need to continue efforts to complete late service projects, especially in the areas of the outskirts of Baghdad.

To that, the meeting witnessed the discussion of the reality of sewage projects in the regions of Abu Ghraib, Saba'a al-Bur and other areas of the outskirts of Baghdad, and ways to accomplish them according to their specific timetables.

The Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the service reality in the districts and suburbs of the capital with a number of its deputies 15803161188e158ee06f96a7e7968aa83ba78ceb03--%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B9_%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D9%8A_%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8_%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1024
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum