Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ...

Go down

The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... Empty The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ...

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:43 pm

The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ...

2020-01-21

The General Government Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Contract Team ... 15795974149cc9b00cb355fcd6e4a2bf6a8b653531--%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82_%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A

The General Governmental Contracts Department holds a workshop on granting margin of preference to the Women's Team for Governmental Contracts

The General Governmental Contracts Department held a workshop on granting the margin of preference to the women's team when they participated in the implementation of government contracts and in the presence of a number of general managers from the Ministry of Planning and the Director General of the Women Empowerment Department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, Dr. Ibtisam Aziz Al-Mousawi and a number of ministry employees.

General Director of the General Governmental Contracts Department

The Director General of the General Governmental Contracts Department, Dr. Azhar Hussain, said: The workshop came out of the directives adopted by the Ministry of Planning to support and advance the social reality in Iraq, especially with regard to supporting the role of women as an active component in society, adding, "Since the Ministry of Planning is concerned with the field of organizing government contracts The public, explaining that the workshop was organized to discuss the topic of empowering women in the field of government procurement through effective and real participation in light of the relevant legislation in addition to the directives drawn by the Ministry of Planning represented by the General Government Contracts Department confirming that the work mechanism o S and work out and was placed in the light of the direct referral controls for contracts executed until 1 billion dinars.

Director General of the Economic and Financial Department

For his part, Director General of the Economic and Financial Department at the Ministry of Planning, Dr. Alaaddin Jaafar, said that participation in this workshop is one of the important topics that dealt with the extent of women's participation in the labor market and the opportunities available to them in the Iraqi economy, being one of the basic elements to achieve the goals of sustainable development. Jaafar explained that The workshop dealt with the importance of providing opportunities for women to participate in the procurement and contracting process and considering that certain facilities and privileges can be provided to allow women to compete in obtaining greater investment opportunities through procurement and contract instructions, provided that this does not affect On the efficiency of the contracts submitted, which opens up broader areas for participation. "

General Director of the Department of Human Development

"The Director General of the Department of Human Development for six decades Hussein added that the economic empowerment program for women in the Levant is the first program of its kind that was specifically designed for the Levant region and contributes to enhancing women's economic empowerment by identifying restrictions on participation and improving their access to economic opportunities in the Middle East region Explaining that gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls have fundamental values ​​in preparing peaceful policies and achieving effective development outcomes and followed decades of her speech:

The Middle East and North Africa region has achieved important gains for women in education and health, but challenges remain T economic opportunities are limited and need to be addressed. As women in the MENA region contribute 18% of GDP, compared to the global average of 37%, and unemployment rates for women are more than men in particular, and the rate in Jordan is 27% among women ages 15-24 years compared to 31 % For men of the same age group as is the case in Iraq and Lebanon, indicating that political representation of women is low, especially in senior management positions and restrictive behaviors in relation to women's economic activity, and contracts indicated that the program comes to support and economically empower women in cooperation with the World Bank for a period of five years 2019-2024 and that countries Covered with Program Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, stressing that the development objective of the program is to support the Iraqi government in establishing systems and programs for economic and political empowerment of women and the development of legislative and institutional aspects, pointing out that the two components of the program complement each other, The first works to enhance the economic and political empowerment of women in Iraq, and the second contributes to strengthening legislative and institutional capabilities in the areas of gender, noting that the most prominent outputs of the program and what it will achieve will work to increase the rate of economic participation and increase economic opportunities for females and increase economic opportunities for women Strengthening the legal enabling environment to support participation in economic activities. World Bank Representative

For his part, the representative of the World Bank spoke that this workshop aims to increase the share of women in the local labor market to 5% during five years until 2024, as this initiative included a number of outputs that include a package of targeted policies, which enhance the role of women in the private sector In two directions, the first is to create a safe and stable environment to raise the percentage of women in the private sector, either. The second direction works to raise the percentage of women entrepreneurs at the level of productive and service projects. Government Barr preferential contracts, which will provide a reformist impulse able to raise the proportion of women's share of government procurement and continued his speech:

Empowering women's economic plan was launched in the Mashreq countries in December 2019 was covered by these three countries, namely Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and the plan, As Iraq developed a national plan that aims to increase the share of women in the national labor market by 1% annually for a period of five years, to reach the rate of 5% in 2024, and Iraq’s plan to empower women economically, which consists of thirteen directors, was approved, and one of those was Outputs are preferential agreements through government procurement, explaining that "the Iraqi government spends through the public procurement system large sums that constitute between 20-25% of the gross domestic product (GDP), as the volume of government purchases in 2015 is estimated at $ 53 billion and those purchases have decreased The time being to be around 40 billion dollars, as n was not observed Government procurement or gender issues, it was not there any role for women in these purchases in terms of entrepreneurship, and added " Preferential legislation or policies include the issue of gender in the government procurement system, whether by emphasizing the diversification of employment (male and female) as well as creating a quota system for employment in private sector companies, or by setting a share of goods or services granted as preferential contracts to women, and he pointed out Legislation for public contracts in the Republic of Iraq No. 87 of 2004 in content 2 Section 4-1- Exceptions: Government public contracts may be referred without restriction to full and public competition procedures in one of the first cases:

“The public interest does not allow the contract to be awarded on full competitive grounds” and The second «When you have an emergency Patents other than full and public competition procedures for government public contracts are necessary to boost the economy or institutional development in an important population sector »

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=354
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum