Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20

Go down

MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 Empty MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:46 pm

MZ:  Folks I talked with are now looking at early next week.  I know we are close…..and every time we have a 3 day weekend we all wonder “is this it?”

MZ: My banking contacts still say we are here….right on top of it…but they have notoriously been wrong

Member:  Yes historically wrong every time by these bankers intel. Wonder if they are misleading us intentionally

MZ: Do I think they deliberately give me bad information?  I think they have been given wrong information many times…..

Member:  The best way to fool the Cabal is to do the reset..

Q:  Are RC's staffed today?

MZ: This morning they are on call……not fully staffed today

MZ: No news on CMKX…no deliveries happening….yet

Member:  I believe the USMCA is the event that will TRIGGER CMKX.

BowlerAddict:  Many are saying the 800's are coming out. Another Source says not for another 7-10 days. Again Treat as Rumor.

MZ:  https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/trump-nominates-chris-waller-judy-shelton-fill-fed-vacancies

Member:  Not to mention, the Fed dumped $6 TRILLION DOLLARS into the Markets and Federal Banks!! $6 TRILLION!

Member:  Trump is adding to the fed debt to make it fail! All blame goes to the fed for a failed and crooked system.

Member:  1st time ever……POOFness for JAN 16: TRUST FUNDS CLEARED IN ACCOUNT

Member:  chinese swapped on 15th with zimbabwe in the news

Member:  Global house cleaning in progress, Royals, CEO'S Bankers...……….. Please wait GCR in progress

Member:  How ironic April FOOLS DAY is Iraq's new physical year !!!!

Member:  Folks This RV is just like Operation Overlord and the invasion of Normandy with the big cat and mouse game to keep the Nazis off your toes..... they used inflatable tanks and jeeps everybody guessing

Member:  when the time lines merge with event lines expect miracles to happen

Michael Cottrell joins the stream at about minute 15:00…please listen to the replay for all the Q&A about the gold treaty, Chinese, QFS, zim swaps, the deep state rats, arrests, Bretton Woods off book gold bullion and much more…..

MZ:  Do you know anything about Zim swaps? My phone started lighting up this week with rumors of thiese…To me they (banks)  are trying to aggregate your currency early…they pay you a discount rate and position themselves for big money when the reset does go.

MC:  This smells like a fraud to me…..Zim will be part of the Global Currency reset…no question about that…..so, why would there be a swap system now?  All you need to do is wait a little bit longer for the reset to happen.  I think they (banks) smell blood in the water. They smell the frustration of people wanting to give up.

MZ: I agree…they smell how close this is as well…..and they are trying to scoop up what they can and profit from it.

MZ: Everyone have a good weekend….if anything big happens I will tweet and have a stream….next scheduled call is Monday 10 AM est,

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZ: "My banking contacts still say we are here" 1/17/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum