Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19

Go down

MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 Empty MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:06 pm

MZ:  I did not expect anything over the weekend because so many big players were out of place…..they were not where they are needed to be. Most of them started returning last night and early this morning.

MZ: I believe we will be in a great place again starting sometime today. With people getting back into position I am very excited about this week.

MZ: So yes it was a quiet weekend except for the rumor mill….one of the rumors that I did check out and it came from several sources is  that Wells Fargo is no longer the place to process our packages , settlements, PP’s , ect….this has now been moved to other banks. Just because WF seems to be overwhelmed….so to speed things up- they have handed those off ….that does make sense so we shall see if there is any truth to that. ….Hopefully I will no more later on today.

MZ: I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages

Member:  Who ever said “no news is good news” wasn’t waiting for an RV.

Member:  No arrests yet and apparently no RV either. Not a coincidence. One cannot happen without the other,.

Member:  Drake reported arrest begin today!!!!

Member:  Drake Bailey said the hammer drops today!!!

Member:  It is about time arrests start.

Member:  I heard that Hillary is the first indictment to be announced on the 30th

Member:  arrests equal payday

Member:  One useless man is a shame, Two is a law firm, Three or more is a Congress – John Adams

Member: Iran and Syria are trying to blow up on us….

MZ:  Watch it closely….I think this is a positive sign that we are taking out action against Iranian influence.

Q: Has Tier 3 started?

MZ: I hear they are in position but no one can spend anything yet.

G M Mark Z: Frank said he knows for sure the 000 have been moved 11/31/19

Member: Delta- TREAT AS RUMOR: it's a high possibility IMO that we might...see the rate [December] 31st on the Central Bank of Iraq website. We might not see it until the 2nd...we're definitely on track...

Member:  IRAQ banks begin lending again after no loans at all in December... JAN.2 2020

Member:  From my email this morning: Date: Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 4:55 AM live:r5, 2:17 AM Top Zim "whales" have been invited in and are being paid now and liquid tomorrow, confirmed!!! We now have confirmation of some having reported, being paid to become liquid tomorrow. Best Regards, XX

Michael Cottrell joins the stream about minute 14.  Please listen to the replay for the Q&A on current events, arrests, rats, shock and awe, Lagarde, the EU , the QFS and more……..

MC: The Chinese have tried to release the reset on every 30th and 31st of every year since 2008.   Whether they will try again this time this year or will they wait for the arrests and the rest of the Fisa details to come out?    At the same time they release they want to see the big rats arrested to make sure our funds are safe. So I think this will all happen at the same time

MZ: I think the arrests will be the cover for the reset……it will be the smoke we need to redeem/

MC: It’s going to be a big eye-opener for everyone……it will be a big shock

Member:  All banks shutdown NY day good time to RV

MZ: Do you still expect this to happen at any time?

MC: Everyday I am expecting this to happen…..but I am just a cog in the wheel…like you all.

MZ: What do you think is the main factors in the hold ups?

MC: Since the bad guys have been able to siphon funds off for so many years….I think its been the rats playing every game they could play to stop the reset from happening…….even this phony impeachment

MC: The reset has been started…imo .they will not be able to stop it now……when it resets the rats will be finished.

Member:  Many false deadlines for the Global Currency Reset in order to capture the Bad Guys, evidently a set date has been programmed into the Quantum Financial Computer. Is this true?

MC: When I submitted all the documentation to President Trump in October about the entire history of the rats, Reagan, the new QFS, ect…7 ½  pounds of documentation…30 years worth…..…and it was documented by various agencies that he did read it all…..and he signed off.

Member:  They got to make sure every T and every i is perfect to make sure all these people get arrested and stay in prison. Because once they in trial they need to be in bars

Member:  Trump wrote an EO freezing assets of people and corporations associated with human trafficking. Could be Trump is planning on seizing funds according to crimes.

Member:  Many accounts have been seized from evil men and women and trillions have been brought back to the treasury

Member:  Yes Sir ,,Go Mr. President, it will get done.

Member:  we have to remember Durham has to release report first, mass arrest and then we win Stay positive people. Have Faith…. We have 144 k sealed indictments wait for Durham, putting all ducks in a row

Q: Why can’t the Clintons be arrested?

Member:  Oh...the Clintons will be arrested. Keep watching...it’s right around the corner.

Member:  Guilliani has a report

Member:  Bix Weir said they were mining a huge amount, tons of Gold in the Grand Canyon and they stopped the mining. Said there would be too much wealth to regulate and would throw off the FED.

Member:  Bix:  Golden Secrets & The REAL Reason for the Federal Reserve!  https://youtu.be/FNSAurabA2U?t=7

Member:  Ancient Egyptian colonies discovered in Grand Canyon digs

Member: Philippines has alot of gold

MZ: Your thoughts on the Federal Reserve System…will it be absorbed into the treasury? We have to have some type of central banking system so will they just clean house of will it be gone?

MC: The Fed. Reserve system will be changed to the Treasury system. You have to go back to before the Bush Task Group in 1981-1983. This is where they changed the laws and proceedures for the Federal Reserve with the corrupt foreign practices act of 1977. They took away a lot of the oversights. . Currency manipulations is what the rats lived on…..The Federal Reserve has to be brought back into the treasury and the Treasury will be taking over. And this will be overseen by the QFS . This will be happening all over the word.

MZ: With the value of our new currency based on our assets.

MC: This will destroy the rats. No more manipulations and no more stealing.

MZ: the next scheduled stream is tomorrow at 10AMest…..I hope to get more news this afternoon….If its big I will come back sooner…..

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZ: "I still hear WF and HSBC for redemptions….but maybe Chase and other for the packages" 12/30/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum