Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:16 pm by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:51 pm by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:45 pm by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 3:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 pm by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 7:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 10:03 pm by kenlej

The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President

Go down

The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President Empty The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:07 am

The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President

The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President Parlaman

12/26/2019 09:05:58

Shafaq News / The 170 deputies, who signed the specifications of the next prime minister, announced their refusal to present the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, for his resignation or even thinking about it.

And 170 deputies had previously called on the President of the Republic to submit an independent candidate to head the next government, and holders of Iraqi citizenship only, and he had not received any position since 2003.

After we read the President’s message to Parliament, we announce our clear position by rejecting Resignation or even hinting at it, as we stress that national and popular options are the final word in the form and features of the next prime minister away from partisanship and quotas and in line with the aspirations of the Iraqi people and the steps for reform and change. "

The Iraqi president, Barham Salih, apologized for assigning the "building block" candidate, Asaad Al-Eidani, to head the government, confirming his personal willingness to resign from the post of President of the Republic.

The president refused to assign Al-Aidani, as a candidate for prime minister, and he is the third candidate who protesters refuse to assign to the position, after Parliament member Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani and Minister of Higher Education in the resigned government, Qusay Al-Suhail.

On Wednesday, protestors of Tahrir Square, in the center of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, announced their refusal to assign Al-Eidani to take over the next government, to succeed resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi.

The protesters forced the Mahdi government to resign in early December, and they insist on the departure and accountability of all political elites accused of corruption and waste of state funds, which have governed since the overthrow of Saddam Hussein's regime in 2003.

LINK

The 170 deputies announce their position on the decision of the Iraqi President 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum