Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19

Go down

[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 Empty [Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:23 pm

MZ:  Pretty quiet as expected…..skeleton crew left in place in Reno…..most paymasters left for home the 23rd or 24th.  Most do not expect to head back to Reno until this weekend. This makes me think we will not see anything until the 29th or so.

MZ: Noone was in Redemption Centers yesterday and they also have a skeleton crew right now.

MZ: Iraq has announced that they will be inventorying all their cash between the 29th of Dec . to Jan. 5th. Meaning their banks are not going to do any cash withdrawals as they inventory all the cash in the country.  According to my contacts in Iraq say Iraq is planning to release the new rate at that time.

MZ: This is really important IMO……the highlight of our window…..Could they pull it off earlier with everyone quiet and gone……absolutely……would this be an ideal time?  Absolutely…..if they want to do it under the radar.

MZ: .I am guessing Gesara/Nesara is making some great progress as well without all the extra people around on the banking side of it. 

MZ: So with Iraq making that announcement this is a golden opportunity ….and I hear from everyone we are still in a perfect spot.

MZ: I am not concerned at all at this point…..

Q: Can Iraq still go with no new prime minister in place?

MZ: Yes they can…we have to stop thinking of the politics in those countries and focus on “Do they have the assets” to do this. We all need to change our thinking as we move to Asset backed currency versus a fiat currency.

MZ: With fiat you have to have faith and trust in the government. With an asset backed currency…you just have to have the assets in place to justify the value. . So yes, I believe. Unless there is tremendous upheaval and turmoil….that they can go with or without a new leader in place.

Member:  I have friends in tier 3 with contact with admirals group. haven't gone yet. I'll keep mark posted

MZ: Yes..tier 3 has not gone yet …to my knowledge. I know many people who say money has moved and is in position for it…..but not released as of yet. To me…It has not “gone” until that money is released and there are no more holds on it. …it has not “gone” until we can spend it.

Q: Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?

MZ: The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo.

Q:  Mark...Question..With Trade Bank of Iraq saying no more withdrawal, is there a run taking place? If yes, are there any restrictions, what is TBI telling the citizens about this unprecedented event ??

MZ: Can you imagine what would happen here if Americans could not get cash……we might implode…..

Q: Do you follow Frank?

MZ: I do not follow anyone to avoid circle intel…but, when it comes to Iraq news…Frank has great sources , and if I was going to listen to anyone…Frank is who I would listen to when it comes to Iraq.

Member:  Lots of ARRESTS must be made before we exchange. Watch for Hillary in a special ORANGE jumpsuit!

MZ: I really expected to see big arrests long before now.   I have seen no proof that they have started yet.

Member:  I woke up this morning with more excitement than before in the RV....it is most definitely within our grasp

Member:  H.R. 5404: The Return to a Gold-Backed U.S. Dollar

Member:  Markz Trump signed H.R. 5404: The Return to a Gold-Backed U.S. Dollar

MZ: I will have to look for that…..I have not heard that yet.

Member:  November 9, 2019 - U.S. President Trump signed the Gold Treaty on Friday, November 1, 2019. The Gold Standard became effective worldwide on Monday, November 4, 2019 at 6:55 p.m.

MZ: All I know he has alluded to it….but I have to get a solid report that it has happened….

Member:  Trump already fix a set amount of gold to the dollar

Q: Is part of the delay how the US and China will share the exchange responsibilities with Iraq oil futures?

MZ: I do think the logistics dealing with that is important. China was not a part of the Iraq war, so the only way they can get the “Dinar for Oil credits rate ” is to purchase currency from folks like us.  They cannot do it directly through Iraq so that is why they are doing private placements and private purchases . So, could this be part of the delay as China has picked up so many shares of HSBC and WF through the Bank of China?  It absolutely could because of all the logistics of that. Those oil credits allow us to buy oil at about $32 a barrel that you can redeem over a period of time.   .

MZ: The next scheduled cal is Friday 10am est with Mike Cottrell. If anything big happens i will come back sooner….have a reat day everyone.

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

[Who is paying the people to sit at Redemption Centers?] MarkZ: "The people I know are paid by Wells Fargo" 12/26/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum