Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:16 pm by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:51 pm by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:45 pm by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 3:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 pm by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 7:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 10:03 pm by kenlej

An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees

2 posters

Go down

An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees Empty An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:55 pm

An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees

An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees Mahkama

12/17 2019 23:12:21

Shafaq News / The Integrity Commission announced on Wednesday the issuance of an arrest warrant against the former General Manager of the Iraqi Trade Bank, TBI, against the background of disbursing an amount of (60,000,000) million US dollars without adequate guarantees.

The Authority’s investigations department indicated, while talking about the details of the case that it investigated and referred to the judiciary, that the Najaf Criminal Court, which is competent in looking into integrity issues, issued an arrest warrant against him in accordance with the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code; Erbil By granting banking facilities to a company without adequate guarantees.

The department added that the banking facilities amounting to (60,000,000) million US dollars were granted with the approval of the bank’s general administration in Baghdad, for a company to establish a cement plant in Najaf without adequate guarantees.

It is noteworthy that in June 2016, the Authority had recovered nearly two million euros to the state treasury, due to violations committed by the bank in granting facilities to a private company to prepare meat and poultry.

LINK

An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees Empty Re: An arrest warrant for the former head of the Trade Bank to disburse $ 60 million without adequate guarantees

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:40 am

start by looking for him in iran with the rest of the crooks
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum