Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Patents and economy service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Patents and economy service

Go down

Patents and economy service Empty Patents and economy service

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:14 pm

[size=36][rtl]Patents and economy service[/rtl][/size]

Friday 13 December 2019

Patents and economy service 980-Alsabbaq

Saad Al-Taie

Patents are one of the most important basic drivers of all sectors of the economy, whether industrial, agricultural, technological, service, etc. The developed countries of the world pay patents great attention because of their role in the economic development process that requires continuous and updated additions to the existing technology to ensure continuity in economic progress, which is in short a cumulative and progressive process fruitful in order to ensure the maintenance of the current reality and improve it in the future through distinctive additions to it, which Check it out 
Wide. 

The reality of the national product is currently in a competitive state with the importer, which necessitates working with all means to develop our industry by paying attention to modern inventions of creative minds as it is one of the important means in achieving development and improving competitiveness and adding a lot to the quality and capabilities of the national product, which makes it a favorite for consumers and increases profits for industries Locality.

It is necessary to work to establish a body or institution concerned with and concerned with local inventions and encouraging inventors, creators and distinguished people in the fields of science who can contribute their innovations in developing the Iraqi economy, especially the industrial, technological, agricultural and health sectors.

It is possible to benefit from projects that university students graduate, whether in primary or graduate studies, and what they provide of scientific research and outstanding creativity, which can be employed in various economic sectors and transfer it to a reality that contributes to the development of these sectors, also scientific competitions for creative energies can be organized in all scientific and technical fields and for all levels Study, including those who are not highly educated, in order to attract them and learn about their creative potential and convert what they can offer from inventions to a practical reality that benefits all sectors of the Iraqi economy by converting patents and creative ideas into a technician A concrete contribution to the Iraqi economy and its development.

It is important to issue legislation to ensure the protection of intellectual property rights of all theoretical or practical types from piracy, theft and counterfeiting without the consent of the owners of this property, which preserves their moral and material rights and prevents abuses in this field in a manner that helps and encourages inventors and creators to submit their inventions and transfer them in practice without fear of Abuse of their rights.

Attention to patents and paying them high attention is one of the important priorities that the competent authorities in the economic field in Iraq must take into account, as global markets are looking to the side of quality for excellence and uniqueness in the product that can match other brands. This cannot be achieved without attention to patents and working to implement them in practice, which must be taken into account in our country in order to develop our national economy.

http://alsabaah.iq/18067/%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D9%88%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum