Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident

Go down

"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident Empty "Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:30 pm

"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident

"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A

12/12/2019 07:13:39

Shafaq News / Today, Thursday, the European Union was stunned by the hanging incident in the Al Wathba area, in the center of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.

"I am stunned and disgusted by the shameful events that took place today in Al Wathba Square," Martin Houth, the European Union’s ambassador to Iraq, said in a tweet on Twitter.

"We condemn violence, whoever perpetrates it," Hoth added in his tweet.

And the media center of the Supreme Judicial Council announced the start of an investigation into the killing and armed crucifixion in a protest square in the capital, Baghdad.

A statement of the center stated that the investigating judge in charge of national security cases is conducting the investigation into the murder of the young man in Al-Wathba Square, and arrest warrants will be issued for all who participated in the commission of this heinous crime.

A spokesman for the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Major General Abdul Karim Khalaf, revealed details of the Al-Wathba incident and the measures taken against the perpetrators.

Khalaf told the Iraqi News Agency that "the victim was a young man who was no more than 17 years old and that, five days ago, he was asking the protesters gathered in front of his house to move away from his home, but they refused, so he entered with them in a verbal argument that quickly turned into a fight and fell into words."

Khalaf added, "Then some people threw Molotov cocktails at his house, he was carrying a pistol, and fired a number of bullets over the head. They stormed his house, killed him, dragged him and hung him on one of the columns."

Khalaf indicated that "measures have been taken to investigate the circumstances of the accident and to prosecute the perpetrators, including the evacuation of the corpse, and that the case is before the investigating judge, and the Bab Al Sheikh Police Station has been assigned to open an investigation into the accident," noting that "the security services have all the evidence and criminal evidence and that the perpetrators of the crime are very clear It is easy to go after them and no one will be spared the perpetrators. "

On Thursday, "Tahrir Square demonstrators" in Baghdad declared innocence the killing of a person and his comment on Amo in Al-Wathba Square, in the center of the capital, holding the security forces responsible for the person's killing of protesters by shooting them.

According to the coordinates of the security forces, "at five in the morning at dawn, the so-called (H, A, E), who is approximately 17 years old, fired a Kalashnikov weapon at the demonstrators in the Al-Wathba square, due to a quarrel between them, which resulted in the killing of four protesters, and accordingly the protesters Burning the house of the person called above, who lives in Al-Sadriyah's place (111), and after that, 250 protesters surrounded and killed the nod in Al-Wathba Street.

Then, a number of people suspended the body of that person on a column in Al-Wathba Square in central Baghdad.

As a result, the protesters in Tahrir issued a statement saying, "We went out peacefully for reform and bloodshed and put criminals in the hands of the judiciary. We went out to restore law and state sovereignty, we went out in order to live in peace and peace. We are still, and will remain our permanent motto, and based on this lofty principle, what happened today in Al Wathba is a crime condemned by demonstrators, condemned by humanity and religions and punished by law. "

"For the whole world to be informed of what happened, according to the testimonies of civilians and security forces, one of the residents of Al Wathba Square area, under the influence of drugs, opened fire on peaceful demonstrators, killing a number of them, without any interference from the security forces," the statement added. , Which prompted some of the present intruders "and in a malicious scheme to discredit the peaceful demonstrators" to attack the home of the shooter, and the scene evolved according to what the criminals planned to reach what he reached. "

The statement added, "Peaceful demonstrators in Baghdad, peace and love, are calling on the relevant institutions from the security forces and the judiciary to hold the thieves and criminals accountable."

The statement demanded "to reveal the real perpetrators involved in this incident from those behind them, as we will not allow the image of our white revolution to be distorted, as we declare our innocent peaceful demonstrators of what happened today in the morning of Al Wathba Square, and we also declare our innocence from any behavior outside the scope of peace that we started with and we will preserve it until Another fulfillment of our true demands. "

LINK

"Astonishment and loathing" ... the first international comment on the Al Wathba accident 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum