Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution

Go down

The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution Empty The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:10 pm

The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution

09-12-2019

The President of the Republic and Blaskhart discuss the implementation of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution Image

Baghdad - news

Today, Monday, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, discussed with the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Jenin Blackshart, the completion of legal legislation to hold fair elections in accordance with the constitution.

A statement by the President’s Office said, “Al-Ikhbariah” received a copy of it, that “Barham Salih, received today at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Hennes Blackshart,” noting that “during the meeting, they discussed the current conditions that he is going through. The country, and ways of possible solutions that help protect the security and stability of Iraq and the people's aspirations for reform. "

The parties affirmed, "The right of citizens to demonstrate freely and freely, and the responsibility of the state’s competent authorities to work to protect peaceful demonstrators, preserve the state's public security, citizens' rights and property, and not to allow chaos and everything that could distort the peaceful nature of the demonstrations."

He pointed out that "the horrific crime that targeted the demonstrators last Friday and the victims of which were martyrs and wounded carried out by gangs outside the law in general targeted the security and stability of the country and what is required in both cases to intensify and strengthen security measures and arrest the perpetrators of the crime and refer them to a fair judiciary and work carefully and carefully in a manner that prevents Repetition of this heinous criminal act. "

The statement pointed out that "the meeting obtains the constitutional mechanisms and political action required for the speedy completion of the legal legislation necessary for reform and for the holding of fair elections, as well as procedures for selecting an appropriate candidate to head the Council of Ministers for the next stage."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=204245
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum